• Man the amount of toxicity in the forums is unbelievable, actually it’s the internet it’s very believeable. You see nothing but posts criticizing the devs and the team’s desicions for nerfing this or changing that, you people need to understand that the devs they’re only human and this is probably the first time they’ve taken on such a huge project and to be able to satisfy everyone is impossible, the forums are meant for friendly suggestions and for the community to come together, if anything we should be so thankful that they revived a game we all dearly care about and we need to remember that all of this is a work in progress, the devs owe you nothing so please stop being so demanding. Sure some of the tweaks that have been made to DBO still need fine tuning but that’s no reason to fill the forums with your rage attacking Daneos over a game.

• does it matter , daneos is a creator , every creator gets hate , but creators also get appreciation other ways , daneos isn't a little girl , he is a big grown man and he knows this that is why he says nothing about this , these people can complain all they want about him , but in the end these are the same people giving money to him , that can also give a reason why they get frustrated , I don't think he has a major problem due to that

• people complain because they care & mostly because there spending real money ya know

Indeed. You all have a right to complain and make your voices heard. Just remember to do it in such a way respectful to the community and it's guidelines. I, and many other mods are always watching and trying to keep your suggestions in mind regardless if some of the changes do not come to fruition.

• Indeed. You all have a right to complain and make your voices heard. Just remember to do it in such a way respectful to the community and it's guidelines. I, and many other mods are always watching and trying to keep your suggestions in mind regardless if some of the changes do not come to fruition.

You are the hero we desperately need, but sadly do not deserve :( , I salute you

• Man the amount of toxicity in the forums is unbelievable, actually it’s the internet it’s very believeable. You see nothing but posts criticizing the devs and the team’s desicions for nerfing this or changing that, you people need to understand that the devs they’re only human and this is probably the first time they’ve taken on such a huge project and to be able to satisfy everyone is impossible, the forums are meant for friendly suggestions and for the community to come together, if anything we should be so thankful that they revived a game we all dearly care about and we need to remember that all of this is a work in progress, the devs owe you nothing so please stop being so demanding. Sure some of the tweaks that have been made to DBO still need fine tuning but that’s no reason to fill the forums with your rage attacking Daneos over a game.

A nazsi sympathizer? To the gallows with you! :kappa:

Just kidding. He is a ''game'' developer so he started this project knowing full well that he would get backlash of the player base 98% of the time. As a fellow game developer (noob but still) i know what he is going trough, but i'm sure its nothing he can't handle. I'm not picking sides nor am i trying to scratch Daneos's back here, i just try to keep being neutral and tell people things how they actually are while backing it up with facts. Sure, i insult Daneos too from time to time but thats just for shits and giggles and he has no problem with that. There are people who cross the line though.

There is so many things wrong with those statements, where should i even start? "You see nothing but post criticizing the devs and the team's desicions for nerfing this or changing that" Well what else are we supposed to do? When they change things we never asked for (ex. dragon ball hunt, aggro system, etc.) we get frustrated. Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

"satisfy everyone is impossible" Ofcourse they can't satisfy everyone, but what they're doing now is doing the complete opposite. What you're saying is that they can't update something that everyone will be satisfied with, and that is true, but atm they are updating something the majority or do i even dare say nobody agrees with. The phrase "everyone can't be satisfied" implies that someone is getting satisfied, but this is not the case with the recent updates, Nobody asked for the aggro system to be changed, but they changed it. Nobody asked for db hunt to be changed, but they did.

"if anything we should be so thankful that they revived a game we all dearly care about and we need to remember that all of this is a work in progress, the devs owe you nothing so please stop being so demanding" How do they owe us nothing? Me and others pay to see the game succeed, so when we see them doing something wrong, we should have the right to point that out.

"Sure some of the tweaks that have been made to DBO still need fine tuning but that’s no reason to fill the forums with your rage attacking Daneos over a game." Nobody had a problem with the game returning to it's original state aka dbo taiwan, but when daneos is making his own "tweaks" without us asking for it, it makes every update frustrating.

• Look,

people here get pissed at Daneos fast and easy when he does unnecessary changes, for example: Aggro change.

Everyone here is thankful to Daneos for giving us the chance to play this game. No one can deny this fact. He did a great job.

It's only the attempt on trying to balance the game that gets messy real quick. Which is expected. And it f*cks the ingame part which makes ppl, who are hit by those changes, get mad real fast cuz they can't keep enjoying the game. And again, the example was the aggro change. DW got useless for Dungeons thanks to that one. And it made ppl mad. Also an expected thing.

Daneos should start listening to the ppl here who really know a lot about the ingame part of the game. They can help him avoid all this stress here on the forums. For example if he had asked me about the aggro change before he added it, i would've said "hell no!". Hope you guys get what i mean xD

Dunno what else to write for now. Peace out! s1nvr8-jpg.gif

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Not all of us are completely satisfied with the game after logging in and buying our favorite dogi. Some of us play this game competitively and when Daneos makes silly changes we have to let him know. For example with Dragonball hunt, there was too much people hunting and little ammount of db mobs, making the hunt too much of a time waster. Then Daneos made the system even worse and made a system based off farming a specific which you can easily have stolen.

Daneos messed up big time this week, every change he made, most players were upset with, and they have every right to be vocal about, with 0 surgar coating.

• Not all of us are completely satisfied with the game after logging in and buying our favorite dogi. Some of us play this game competitively and when Daneos makes silly changes we have to let him know. For example with Dragonball hunt, there was too much people hunting and little ammount of db mobs, making the hunt too much of a time waster. Then Daneos made the system even worse and made a system based off farming a specific which you can easily have stolen.

Daneos messed up big time this week, every change he made, most players were upset with, and they have every right to be vocal about, with 0 surgar coating.

Agree but let's not forget this shitty community that are making posts about every little detail . Most of them people who joined forum 2 days ago just because they cant read a simple patch note . Yeah Daneos is getting paid big time no reason to feel any pity for him,but still sometimes whiny 15 years old should just stay back and watch others do the talking not them.

Also flaming Daneos wont help us ,we are just biting our own hand , we should be SMART and say constructive things because if someone yelled at me i wont do the right thing either. Some hate me for not being aggresive and toxic towards Daneos , GOOD. But where does that get us ? because as you all saw making posts and ''suggesting our opinion'' didnt help at all.

Brown boxes still a problem and only aviable to cashers/same with autopots.

DB hunt still fked even tho we requested a change that is not an excuse.

Game still p2w as fk.

Changes are being made without consulting anybody just like before.

So tell me where does this get us ? I myself realised our efforts on forum are next to 0.

Peace, Astin

• You People should just be thankfull that the game was brought back to life and thank the people behind it instead of insulting them everytime you have a chance. You know this game was closed for a while. I used to play in the taiwan server back then and it was way more p2w than it is right know so i think the game is being developed in the right direction. Of course there are going to be some bad dicisions but we are lucky they actually hear our thoughts and try to make everyone happy. I am not sure about the size of the team but it's certainly not as big as a team as it was in the original dragon ball online so you guys should give them time instead of spamming they cant make important dicisions like those just instantly, they have to give it a thought. I'm sure they will come up with a solution but as for now i'd say the best is to be patient.

• You People should just be thankfull that the game was brought back to life and thank the people behind it instead of insulting them everytime you have a chance. You know this game was closed for a while. I used to play in the taiwan server back then and it was way more p2w than it is right know so i think the game is being developed in the right direction. Of course there are going to be some bad dicisions but we are lucky they actually hear our thoughts and try to make everyone happy. I am not sure about the size of the team but it's certainly not as big as a team as it was in the original dragon ball online so you guys should give them time instead of spamming they cant make important dicisions like those just instantly, they have to give it a thought. I'm sure they will come up with a solution but as for now i'd say the best is to be patient.

you are not here enough time to know pal. they will not find a solution. they will not resolve anything.time told us that . im around for alot of time and id say i can tell you that nothing changed into good.Also dont forget he is getting PAID big time for this . he is no martyr of us.

• Agree but let's not forget this shitty community that are making posts about every little detail . Most of them people who joined forum 2 days ago just because they cant read a simple patch note . Yeah Daneos is getting paid big time no reason to feel any pity for him,but still sometimes whiny 15 years old should just stay back and watch others do the talking not them.

Everyone has a voice here doesn't matter the age or when they joined forums.

Every private project has criticism towards the staff team and not because they hate them but to try to improve the game, yet they try to push us away at every thread by locking them or up coming with a bullshit excuse on why they updated it. Why sit back and watch while they do shitty updates. If you guys think that sitting back and watching them ruin the game even more is better, then you guys are mentally retarded

• When valve put in paid mods for Skyrim, the community wasn't going to have any of this, they complained and valve quickly refunded people who paid for their mods and put an end to that crap. '

When EA decided it wanted to put in P2W lootbox bullshit after saying countless times how Battlefront 2 was going to be not pay to win, and how there is going to be free dlc and shit, the community quickly "raged against the machine", and it turned into such a shitfest that Disney had to step in and put down their dog EA to remove that bullshit.

When Daneos does changes that no one asks for or that are cleary meant to be a money grab, we complain and 3 things usually happen:

1. We get silenced, banned, muted, threads deleted, threads locked, ect.

2. Daneos tries to cover up by giving us something substantial that will distract our attention from the issue(s) or Daneos out right just ignores us.

3. Daneos realises his fkup far too late after all the damage has been done, when several members of the community tried to or were warning him about such nonsense.

Gamers have been getting fked over for the past decade, you cannot cry about how people are crying for a better experience or a better game, because good game developers and companies will always take their players complaints to heart and get to work on them ASAP, because they realise without their playerbase, they won't have anything.

• Everyone has a voice here doesn't matter the age or when they joined forums.

Every private project has criticism towards the staff team and not because they hate them but to try to improve the game, yet they try to push us away at every thread by locking them or up coming with a bullshit excuse on why they updated it. Why sit back and watch while they do shitty updates. If you guys think that sitting back and watching them ruin the game even more is better, then you guys are mentally retarded

You didnt understeand what i saw trying to say LOL . i was saying the following: I;ve been around for 4-ish years and i saw that nothing changed i saw countless posts with thousands of views and replys that didnt solve anything. I saw everything in the course of this years.

You are just to naive man . Everyhting that community was afraid happened and Daneos didnt give a shiet.

Game is p2w.

Brown Boxes will become new economy.

People already have lv 70 items +10-+13( i saw them).

Db hunt is shiet.

The transparency of Daneos is 0.

Communication between Community-Staff-Daneos, also a big 0.

Daneos STILL does everything without consulting anyone.(playing with:attack formula-critic formula-defence rate-dex and other stats-the hitrate/dodge ,changing craft level,changing tokens, etc.)-And trust me a whole lot is comming ,because time repets itself.

And you tell me a guy who just started to play dbo 2 days ago has the same right as me to express his opinion?Fun.

I'll just sit back and watch this fiesta. Peace

PS: dont respond to this post just use it as a stepping stone. btw Newton said something like this:''Doing the same thing over and over,yet expecting different results ,is the mark of madness.'' i think it really fits the whole situation with dbo.

• Sorry, so long as you keep attacking people based on how long they've played, I'll be there to defend them. They have every right as you or me to complain you should just leave it at that. Most of this stuff you've stated (if laid out on paper) requires 0% play experience and just sheer common sense to identify and question.

@OP: I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't making money (I personally don't mind splurging myself). Based on his past actions, it just kind of seems like he doesn't care too much, definitely could use some improvement with communication between the community and his own staff.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!