Too many changes, too fast.

• The new token system is perfect, all Daneos has to do is cut all prices by 4. Make it so things dont cost 35 hours but instead 6 to 8 hours and everyone is happy.

Exactly. And about that aggro system my god is it terrible. A member of my guild reported it and was told by a staff member it wasn't bugged and was meant to be like that. I guess not even all of the staff get the all the info on updates.

LMfao i kept asking for Daneos to be more specific in his change logs a long time ago in discord back when he decided to change stone upgrade rates, I and several others were skeptical about not knowing the new rates and complained why he is always so vague and never explains things in his change-logs, and you know what happened? We got backlash from the mods saying how he doesn't have to explain every little detail in his updates. Next thing you know 15+ items were being shitted out every other minute, and daneos eventually had to change the rates again.

This is another major problem as well, the global update thread was more organized and showed all the updates all in one thread, and sometimes in great detail. Now all updates are listed poorly.

They need more members on the team that have specific jobs like listing updates, making guides, organizing new upates, and etc.

• Aggro system now targets everyone who is closer + dealing dmg on boss.

That is why everyone easy getting aggro plus as Anso said before, sometime even target long range classes.

It is crazy , I test it with my guildies many times.

Sirab about staff members, I guess they are busy with moderating forum and discord soo they don't have time to check stuff.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• These updates are making the game less enjoyable. Doesn’t even want to play anymore. The moderations and game needs a lot of fixes. But instead of that all we’re getting are more flaws that kills thr game experience for people that used to enoy the game.

I will agree that a lot of the changes on this server have addressed things that just didn't need addressing.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!