Too many changes, too fast.

• The real question is whether or not the people complaining can do a better job compared to the current higher-ups? Because the continuous toxicity and rare occasions of creative criticism is just sad. I really just want to know why complain or argue about the decisions when either A: you don't know how to run a community yourself while bashing others who're making mistakes OR B: Complaining in areas you lack experience in.

:/ I'm just a curious guy so if anyone has a good answer to this, I'd like to know.

• Lamao i don't know if Moddo's are reading what most of us wanna or they just don't understand u wanna change the token shop to make us get as much fun as possible so why u don't increase the amount of tokens we get know ? why u don't decrease the token shop prices ...

Make it 2 tokens for each 1 minute or just make the token shop prices /2 to make it fair ..

• Aggro System - this aggro if it works as it should, it would be good.

Boss monster will always target player aka tanker that is near him, while all other range classes are safe.

No way for them to gain any aggro, problem here is close range classes that deal higher dmg than tanker or if tanker is KD-ed, stunned or what ever, but then again it faster to gain aggro back, just spam skills, more skills you use, faster you will gain aggro plus dmg of tanker or simply use taunt.

Have you tried this from a Dende standpoint... when the tank grabs aggro the first 2 heals thrown will normally pull aggro off the tank instantly.

I understand if you are better geared or higher level than the tank... this system may work from your standpoint but not from a healer.

• Lamao i don't know if Moddo's are reading what most of us wanna or they just don't understand u wanna change the token shop to make us get as much fun as possible so why u don't increase the amount of tokens we get know ? why u don't decrease the token shop prices ...

Make it 2 tokens for each 1 minute or just make the token shop prices /2 to make it fair ..

Sounds like you didn't read, in this case though lol

Check back on Page 1 again.

• Sounds like you didn't read, in this case though lol

Check back on Page 1 again.

Omg , this is so funny bro , so you guys make update then make addjustement ? when you know that they will bee "obviously" an issue with the token prices why you guys won't change it with or before the update why we have to wait a whole week ?

• I won't be quoting your posts but instead I will tag each person I'm reffering to and later you can react the same way, since quoting on posts like this, will just make it harder to read.

Iceman - I will start by informing you that there is a thing called "threat" where the boss/regular mob attacks the character, not closest to him, but the one that deals the most damage. That's how it works in every mmo. Tanks bypass that "damage dealt module" by using threat management skills called taunts. Using taunts and not by dealing the most damage, tanks can stay in the #1 spot of the mob's threat. The change that was implemented just made things harder for tanks and all the other members of the party. That's because everyone will have to watch out for the mob rushing to them because they have generated more threat than the tank. Imagine than happening in higher CC floors. No one would take a tank that can't do it's job. They would probably go 2 healers to be safe.

- There never was an AFK bot system, only a bot system when you killed too many mobs too quickly. That's when you added the code and got that exp buff.
    - I think that I didn't say to balance the classes now. I just simply pointed that some classes will always be better than some others, be it PvE or PvP.
    - About the Tournament, I never said that everyone would join again and again. Maybe there can be a weekly ticket that you buy with Token points that allows you to enter. That would be alot better than having people massing ranked battles in order to have higher priority than others. We must also consider the future and not just the data we have now.

- I still believe that the crafting system was ok as it was. You can farm lvl40 materials when you are 29 etc, since lvl 31+ gear dissassemble into lvl40 gear materials. What's the point of having them dissassemble in higher lvl mats if we can't use them right away? I always wanted to prepare my gear before I hit that certain level, be it 21-30-40 etc.

For the last "contradiction" I left that "test stuff before you complain". If you're reffering to me, then let me assure you that I've been here since Closed Beta. I've tested alot of stuff and I've always shared my insights here on the forums, but you can't blindly agree to everything that's being done to the game which you spend your time on.

Kirito - You know people wouldn't be complaining about the "old" DB hunt if it was on for more days than just one, right? People's frustration is coming from the small amount of time that they have on their hands to collect the Dragon Balls and not that there are people flying around killing a DB mob and then going for another. That's how it has always been on TW and not even once I saw someone complain about "flyers" or w/e you wanna call them. Campers on the other hand, will be the real problem for this event. Every zone will be packed with people that will "farm" the DBs in their own pace. Adding more days to that, will only make things harder and harder for other people. So don't go out saying that it will be better and that the rates are fine. It's just 20% for a mob to spawn with a DB icon, the drop rate is still the same as it was.

- The Token Shop issue was purely a mistake that was made from the start. The team decided to make a change and like you said, only the half of it was implemented. In my opinion, tokens wouldn't be a problem if the team didn't decide to add more items in it. If it was in my hands, my way of improving it would be to add some event tokens on the "old" Token Shop that you could spend on the Event Shop and get the same LP/EP pots/exp buffs etc. Adding more items to the Token Shop or cutting the prices down to half, won't solve this.

- For all the other stuff, you can re-read what I said to Iceman above.

Santo Seems like you aren't well informed. Tokens "were" a reward for being online. Now they are just some points you get for playing the game.

Drakonis A curious guy like you should know that we aren't part of the team but we are part of the community. No game has improved without the help of its community and that's a given. Without listening to the people who play your game, how can you be certain that it's "good"? We aren't here to do a better job than the higher-ups. We are here to express our thoughts on the system and help it improve. The people who like its current state won't complain, but the ones that don't will. Also by your standards, a community should be a happy family accepting everything that's thrown to them without complaining, right? I would also like some clarification on what areas we lack experience in.

Please don't use this thread to express your frustration by attacking other members of the forum. Let's be civilized.

• Kaioshin Vall DB Hunt: Yes, I do know that. That was the whole point of me mentioning more days, both in my previous post and on another one I've made a few days ago stating plans for that. However, you haven't really been paying attention since the start of OB, because most of the complaints have indeed been about people stealing mobs. Before that, a lot people had no problems getting around full sets in a single day (a lot of them still managed to do just fine in OB's conditions too), so other than some being unlucky, the actual drop rate has always been fine as it is. Many even repeated this recently in other threads.

Schedule only having one day has been poorly accepted and been common knowledge for quite a while now, and again, it was already stated that there will be more days. And yes, it will help in this current system because then people won't be forced to all flock together to that specific unique day of the week at those exact times. That change, along with the db mob lock system that I mentioned, will solve both those issues in the dragon ball hunt event.

Token Shop: Actually, it will. People are rewarded for playing, so having prices reduced (to less than half imo) would balance things out. Adding more items to it will make the game even more f2p-friendly. It's a win-win. There's no point in rewarding someone afk, that makes zero sense. This way, we kill two major issues that the old token system was causing + people get rewarded more. The only problem was indeed the one I stated about not having all of it done at the same time. However, the issues caused by mass farmers were getting very out of hand, so it was more of an emergency to prevent permanent damage to the economy and the game, if you think about it. This aftermath issue, however, is merely temporary.

All the other stuff doesn't really say much else, it's either just a repeat or conflicting subjective statements between us, while also ignoring some of the possible consequences I mentioned earlier, so I'll leave it at that. We'll try to do better on the mistakes that did happen, though.

• Dragon Ball Hunt for me it's much better now. This was a good change.
    It's like it was in the official servers. Kill monsters and wait their respawn to see if they born with DB's.
    Kill everything again and keep doing this until you get all 7 to make a wish.
    Got much more Dragon Ball's this weekend than before. They just need to increase the duration of the event or the days it happens, so players could have more time to farm it.

Aggro System - this aggro if it works as it should, it would be good.

Boss monster will always target player aka tanker that is near him, while all other range classes are safe.

No way for them to gain any aggro, problem here is close range classes that deal higher dmg than tanker or if tanker is KD-ed, stunned or what ever, but then again it faster to gain aggro back, just spam skills, more skills you use, faster you will gain aggro plus dmg of tanker or simply use taunt.

Boss and monsters keep ignoring the tank even if he has 100% aggro.
    I'm a Ultimate and when i get close to the Boss because i'm a meele class, it turn and start attacking me.
    One time did it when i had 8% aggro and the tank still was at 100%. Even with the tank using provoke the boss keep attacking me until i run away to ranged classes distance and the boss turn back to tank. So, meele classes can't play?
    Tank spam skills, use provoke and then the healer use's 2 skills and all the monsters turn to him. Healer's should die?
    This system it's all wrong and bugged for now

• Tank aggro changes

I see a lot of assumptions on this one. First of all, the update that ruined tanks' aggro wasn't even intended to do that, and no, it wasn't because people "love SK". Plus, there's already been a fix implemented that we've been getting some positive feedback from, and if anything needs to be further adjusted, it will be.

Positive feedback? What?
    The actual system is bugged, just read what i said up there.
    There was nothing wrong with the old aggro system, DW and SK could keep the aggro. This was a useless change just to make it worst.
    Why you guys changed the aggro system since nobody complains about it? The only people that complain about the original aggro system was SK players that couldn't hold aggro because they didn't get skills to hold it!
    Just turn the aggro system back how it was in official servers (and here at the open beta start) and it will work perfectly.

• Oh come on who the hell give you a positve feedback about the new " Agro" sytem i wanna proof's , why you guys changed the old agro sytem ? it was fine , tank was able to perfectly hold agro, the poko tank meta was forggoten ( such a nice think ) .... i'am still confused why u guys changed the last agrro sytem

• I was going to add your points but since you did I just quoted you, but I disagree on the tourny part. There are a lot of problem with ranked right now.

- Players can just quit and not lose points, you won't get any as well

- Parties can still farm, get 3 times as much mudosa, all members will get em as well and each member will participate in solo budokai

- Players that shouldn't participate can still register and get called, but they will crash inside, either way those players still deny entry to those that have the rights to enter.

- The tournament time restrictions make it so some players can not participate which is unfair.

• Positive feedback? What?
    The actual system is bugged, just read what i said up there.
    There was nothing wrong with the old aggro system, DW and SK could keep the aggro. This was a useless change just to make it worst.
    Why you guys changed the aggro system since nobody complains about it? The only people that complain about the original aggro system was SK players that couldn't hold aggro because they didn't get skills to hold it!
    Just turn the aggro system back how it was in official servers (and here at the open beta start) and it will work perfectly.

I wasn't talking about the update that completely broke the aggro system, that obviously didn't have positive feedback. I meant solely from a tank aggro fix that came afterwards, as I actually saw some reports from DW saying it improved it, so I'm just passing along what I know. But again, like I said, if it's still broken, then it won't be left like that. As you probably know, I can't really force Daneos to change it back to the same exact old system, but with all the proof that there's still problems, then he'll either revert back or manage to fix the current one. He's not going to ignore the issue, so don't worry.

I was going to add your points but since you did I just quoted you, but I disagree on the tourny part. There are a lot of problem with ranked right now.

- Players can just quit and not lose points, you won't get any as well

- Parties can still farm, get 3 times as much mudosa, all members will get em as well and each member will participate in solo budokai

- Players that shouldn't participate can still register and get called, but they will crash inside, either way those players still deny entry to those that have the rights to enter.

- The tournament time restrictions make it so some players can not participate which is unfair.

Daneos will probably read this, but I'll pass your report of these issues along to him, just in case. Thank you.

• And I...since December 2014 am just sitting here, happy to play this game, without any wipes.

Man...i just want everyone to be happy and to work together as a comunity...

Sorry not all of us like to play a game with a retarded amount of trash updates. I wanted OB so bad yet i see no difference it’s the same as POB. complaints are everywhere and the only thing we are getting are excuses.

• Kirito - About DB Hunt : You really don't understand do you? If people had more days to work with from the start, they wouldn't complain that much about people flying around and stealing their mob and the team wouldn't have gone to such lengths such as changing the whole event to meet their needs, where the easy solution was to add more days. Do you actually get it now? But yeah, you will have people who go out and say "It's better now, since I can farm DBs".. Farm DBs? Really, in a game where DBs are a beneficial event "reward", you can farm them like materials. On top of that, along with the new system, the more added days will remove the magic of the item and it will just be a "thing to farm" in order to get a skill.
    In future days "DB Hunt is On", everyone will stop what they are doing for those 2 hours and farm DBs until they have all the skills they need. How many days do you think it will take them to do it with the new system?

Sometimes I wonder if the team actually farms for the DBs to test the changes, or just wait for the feedback from people. Have you tried it yourself? Or are you only relying on people's feedback that say "Oh yeah it's great" .. Cause the 90% of the people that posted here talking about DB hunt, agree with me.

About the Aggro Update : Indeed some people said that "it improved" but it improved the system that you already broke. That's saying something. Either that you're doing something to restore it or that you shouldn't have touched it in the first place. (With "you" here, i'm reffering to the team and not actually you).

Other than that thanks for being a server side debater on this topic.

• Good post in a lot of ways, some bits I don't agree with.

Its true, you cant balance everything.

Now with you not being able to buff outside, end game PVE is always going to come down to requiring a buffer on top of the mandatory dende and SK (Was always the case in CC150 anyway) That leaves 2 spots, which are usually filled with the poko and karma for attack speed spam.

Now you could nerf the bosses to make them easier, but people will always take the easiest route, and if attack speed is still viable they will spam that. Change the system and they will favour AOE range such as a turtle. Fighters/Swordsman/Chef/Crane etc just aint ever going to get into high end PVE no matter how much you try and balance things.

Similary PVP has classes that are superior to others, that's just the way of things. Fighters where designed to dodge, resist and crit high, SK's where designed to be bulky, Karma's where designed to require careful skill management in order to lock your opponent into an almost unending combo.

I seem to be under the opinion that fighters crit damage has been reduced.

Take away a fighters crit damage, and you have a squishy garbage class, nerf that and you have to nerf SK's defence and lp, similary success rate would require nerfing, or resistance rate buffing.

In addition, even after removing scouter chips, SK's could still get very VERY respectable anti crit. They are very viable in PVE making it straightforward for them to get an anti crit cc150 title, on top of there is 10% anti crit gloves they can get, along with there 25% anti crit class buff, and anti crit jacket. Even without the CC150 title, I use to crit good, well geared SK's extremely rarely (Leined is a perfect example), and I had extremely high crit rate from maxed out gear, 13 crit rate gloves and additional crit rate from a cc150 title.

You get very few opportunities against a good karma, and so you need the damage to make it count when you do get one. Similary without a crit, you hit an SK for something like 3k off a Super High Speed Needle (+13 bacterian pole) A SK has over 20k HP, and insane defense. That with auto pot and senzu in tourny makes a crit essential against any good SK.

In addition SK's are able to hit both melee and energy defence, meaning you cant optimise your gear against them like they can against you. Have a lot of success based attacks bypassing your dodge rate and hitting your seemingly underwhelming resistance, and a nasty bleed. Any SK that crits a fighter with bold (Easy as fighters use 0 anti crit) wins automatically.

A fighter doesnt have a way to control a fight like a SK or karma, not counting RP knockdowns, you have 2 stuns, one with a long cooldown timer, and then your down to pure damage output, while relying on resistances and dodges, which are largely luck based regardless of investment in said stat.

• Boss and monsters keep ignoring the tank even if he has 100% aggro.

I'm a Ultimate and when i get close to the Boss because i'm a meele class, it turn and start attacking me.
    One time did it when i had 8% aggro and the tank still was at 100%. Even with the tank using provoke the boss keep attacking me until i run away to ranged classes distance and the boss turn back to tank. So, meele classes can't play?
    Tank spam skills, use provoke and then the healer use's 2 skills and all the monsters turn to him. Healer's should die?
    This system it's all wrong and bugged for now

Mate like I said, only problem with this aggro are melee classes.

I did CC with guildies with all long range classes and I never lose aggro with my tankers.

Problem I see right now, is that melee classes in party beside tanker fk up aggro.

I think that old aggro system should be back with this "new aggro feature" if it is possible, this way long range classes would be safe while close range classes with tanker would be there but it would hard to take aggro from tank.

If this is fixed, we would have really good aggro system.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• See, there's the problem. There are individuals like you who can respond with common sense and decency. Then you have the toxic basher that would rather bash and complain all day. Yes, a game gets better when individuals express their concerns, but not complaining about issues to a point where it won't help or change unnecessary things. As for not being experienced, I meant how some players don't understand how hard it is to manage a game.

• Well said from a moderator who doesnt grace the forum often but when he does he makes an impact!.

This is what the community asked for a while ago good to see it coming into light! thanks kirito! op mod!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for token shop

I think adjusting the prices of important token shop items would calm the guys down who play the game as a f2p player right now its an illusion for a free play player to even consider getting these stuff in a fair amount of time in the token shop.

Currently it takes the following hours to get important stuff below in token shop

lp and ep pots 37.5 hours of game play needed to get 1

z20 inventory slot bag 55.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

z24 inventory slot bag 70.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

200% exp level 1-59 57.5 hours of game play needed to get 1

200% exp level 1-69 72.5 hours of game play needed to get 1

these items do need to get lowered drastically for f2p in the token shop to be seen as viable for f2p players to get some decent stuff .

heres my recommendation

lp and ep pots 7.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

z20 inventory slot bag 10.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

z24 inventory slot bag 15.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

200% exp level 1-59 22.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

200% exp level 1-69 30.0 hours of game play needed to get 1

Please consider it Daneos @toe-mateo @cardboardbox Tempest GokUsama @gmsexy Aru @Hardlockz Syren @ flexarot/kakarot Rybo33  Kuromi  Santo Kirito  Nanashi <-does this guy even moderate anymore hes never around?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!