Would Like to see Brown Boxes and Excellent Dogi Balls added back to the Cash Shop

• I would personally like to see brown boxes brought back into the cash shop like they where in retail, same as excellent dogi balls.

I believe it is highly unfair that some people strike it lucky in the wagu machine, where as others buy stacks of wagus only to get the same low value dogis, and energy pots.

Gambling on upgrades is one thing, but the wagu was designed to reward rare items, not core items such as brown boxes and excellent dogi balls.

A rare item would constitute a rare dogi ball, a silver box, rare dogi as examples.

I personally haven't received a single stack of Brown Boxes.

Its then allowing the people that do strike it lucky to demand outrageous prices for things which is very quickly unbalancing the economy.

1kk per brown box is a complete joke. Wait until legendary lvl 70 earrings from cell and kraken become available, that price will sky rocket.

I would imaging that brown boxes in the cash shop would be a popular item.

Before people start commenting about cash to win. The game always was cash to win in retail, Global is and always will be cash to win as long as there is a cash shop in the game. The way it is now, you just cash, sell the cash shop items then buy what you want at an over inflated price, which ironically is inflating the economy making it even harder for free to play players.

I would even be happy if cash shop brown boxes where binded.

In my opinion, we should be able to cash for the core things that we need, and that made retail what it was, rather than gambling on % chances on wagu exclusive items.

• I wasted 2000 CP a few hours ago in hopes to get a cowboy dogi, no luck, no boxes, no dogiballs, so in a way I understand where are you coming from. Removing pay 2 win is a very good step, but replacing it with Gambling is a big no-no in my opinion, but hey, there are no perfect solutions.

It would be very smart to implement a system where you can get "limited offers" in cash shop, like, 10 brown boxes for 100 cash points, available once per week, it would limit the amount you can get, and not many people will spam making new accounts and cash on it, in order to get advantage.

Yet, you have to keep in mind that it is possible to get dogi balls and brown boxes for free.

Dogi balls are obtainable from CC, which is really easy with an average team, just do F21-25 and you have 10% chance to get a dogiball, and you can also PLAY instead of PAY.

Brown boxes are available through Boss event, however the 10kk zeni is a bit.. too much, but it will definitely be lowered. Atleast I hope.

• Thanks for commenting in a constructive manner.

I take your points on board but have a few issues.

CC 21-25 at this moment in time cant be solod by me. As a fighter, it is difficult for me to get in a group for CC21-25, (my buffer is currently only lvl 22) despite the fact that it is comically easy and my fighter is extremely well geared. A 10% chance of one dropping is pathetic (Bearing in mind also that it can either fail to apply to the clothing, or give you a dreadful or very low stat) And in addition to this, is it a 10% chance per character or per group? Cause if it is per group it is a 2% chance.

Brown boxes at level 70 have a 1 in literally several thousand chance of giving you the stat and the quantity of stat you want. Making them garbage in anything but high numbers.

Lets say 850k - 1kk per brown box as they currently are. An average person will take several hundered boxes to get 33/34 dex on a legendary lvl 70 earring for example. Lets remember that as the level goes up the chances get worse, due to higher quantity of stats being available.

I once spent over 1200 boxes getting 34 Con on a cc110 pair of pants in Taiwan. (Legitimately not exaggerated)

The only way to get that kind of money is to buy cash shop items, and sell them. This is breaking the economy.

These items where available for purchase from the shop in retail, and where binded, meaning they couldn't be sold at inflated prices.

This helps the economy. (People being able to buy cheap zenie from newgameway on retail was what broke the economy)

• We usually do 3 mans for F25 runs, I'll gladly take you with me, so your dogi ball issue is solved there. :P

When you finish F25, you get a capsule, which has 10% chance of giving you a dogi ball. It might be more, I am not sure, but I think it's somewhere around 10%, most likely higher.

• 2000 cp that’s what that cash do tho

• For what reason?

Boxes ruin the economy for sure, player who dont spend money in game need spam TMQ with hope for nice drop, or craft items for weeks with hope, while casher will just buy some box and he will make his equip or sell them for nice price, boxes should be set as bonus reward from TMQ, or totaly removed from this game.
    Player who dont spend money will grind for a weeks for get some stones while casher will just buy them.

Cash shop should be filled only with visual items, here should be no things that support player equip like boxes or u70 stones.

If cash shop will be filled only with visual items it will keep balance between f2p players and cashers. f2p players will be able to sell thier hard earned boxes for good price and cashers will have to buy dogis for get boxes from them, everyone will be happy.

Cash shop is the last place for u70 stones, boxes and dogi balls, players should work hard for get them while now they are available mostly for cashers, this is bad for sure and soon we will see bad effect of it.

• I disagree entirely.

This is the way it was on Retail.

How much money do you expect people to pay on the limited number of visual items on the game? What happens when you have all the dogis you want? The game becomes unsustainable.

Without people cashing, this server will not exist.

If people chose to support or pay in a game, then they should have an advantage over F2P. This is the same as most free to play models around the world.

The economy is unbalanced because people are buying cash shop items and selling them for zenie, this includes the "visual items" that you support.

Ironically, the cashing is actually helping the thing you are complaining about. A lot of people are saturated with zenie because of the cash shop, People having more zenie leads to an increase in costs for Upgrade stones for an example. So your actually gaining more from farming by having a cash shop.

• You're totaly wrong, your logic is bad, cashers will leave all f2p players way behind, coz they will be able to get everything for real money, f2p player will have nothing to offer, when you will be able to buy everything from cash shop.

• You're totaly wrong, your logic is bad, cashers will leave all f2p players way behind, coz they will be able to get everything for real money, f2p player will have nothing to offer, when you will be able to buy everything from cash shop.

Can you explain why my logic is bad please?

And i'm not arguing that case, as long as there is a cash shop in the game in any degree, cashers will leave f2p behind. Even with your model, people will still sell dogis, Z32, pet items etc, and use the money to gear up.

But the thing is, thats not even the point I made with this thread. There is a cash shop, im saying that brown boxes should be in it, and have provided more than a sound argument as to why. You just seem be anti cash to win, and i'm afraid cash to win is what this game is about, Adding brown boxes as a direct purchase item does not change anything in the grand scheme of things.

Remove the cash shop and we don't have a game to play anymore.

People are going to cash as long as they can improve there characters as a direct or indirect result. Remove this and people will not cash nearly as much, and poof goes the server.

• Can you explain why my logic is bad please?

And i'm not arguing that case, as long as there is a cash shop in the game in any degree, cashers will leave f2p behind. Even with your model, people will still sell dogis, Z32, pet items etc, and use the money to gear up.

Remove the cash shop and we don't have a game to play anymore.

I told you already, just read my post, why you dont want be clever.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!