Would Like to see Brown Boxes and Excellent Dogi Balls added back to the Cash Shop

• OK

For what reasons?

It makes the game completely pay to win and that's no fun and if you think otherwise you're not just a casher, but a selfish casher. It makes the gap between f2p and p2p players even bigger , I cash but even I can see that doing something as dumb as that will alienate and anger the majority of the players , the f2p players

• It makes the game completely pay to win and that's no fun and if you think otherwise you're not just a casher, but a selfish casher. It makes the gap between f2p and p2p players even bigger , I cash but even I can see that doing something as dumb as that will alienate and anger the majority of the players , the f2p players

The game is already 100% pay to win.

The only difference is we are having to indirectly use the cash shop to improve our characters rather than directly using it.

Ironically as things are now, the economy inflates even more, because people are selling rare wagu rewards that should be core game items.

Brown boxes and dogi balls where always binded.

• No it isn't , your change would make it

How can you possibly believe that?

People are currently having to indirectly use the cash shop to improve our characters rather than directly using it.

Ironically as things are now, the economy inflates even more, because people are selling rare wagu rewards that should be core game items.

Brown boxes and dogi balls where always binded. Where as now people are selling them at inflated prices, which inflates the economy.

• Core Game Items? Lmfaoo , Brown Boxes and Dogi Balls were added to generate income for the game and I'm sure it did give a boost to their pockets but it sped up the games downfall. How about you spam TMQ until you get the desired effect instead of trying to box it. That is how the game was original intended to be played. Core Game Item lmfaoooo

• If you need any more proof to how making the game even more pay to win is a stupid idea, try to sign on retail DBO , oh wait

Hey friend,

when people have spent more than 5k eur/usd/whatever to gamble on wagu machines only to be able to gamble again through the boxes/dogi balls they won, doesn this process make it like way more p2w since you have to gamble more than just gamble directly on brown boxes/dogi balls?

Seems so simple to me like the more gambling is needed the more money is getting invested.

Of course this is each players personal choise. Don't think its something the mods/devs should really care about.

• Core Game Items? Lmfaoo , Brown Boxes and Dogi Balls were added to generate income for the game and I'm sure it did give a boost to their pockets but it sped up the games downfall. How about you spam TMQ until you get the desired effect instead of trying to box it. That is how the game was original intended to be played. Core Game Item lmfaoooo

There is a one in several thousand % chance of getting a specific stat and quantity on an item on level 70 ( For Example Dexterity in the Quantity of 34).

Considering how tmq doesnt even drop legendary items every time, how many runs do you have to do? and then win a roll against 4 others on? Or considering how CC110 armor (What is meant to be the ultimate armor in the game) Comes with fixed garbage stats.

Brown boxes where always in the Taiwan cash shop/

Core game item.... Absolutely.

Almost Every other MMO, you collect gear for your class that has fixed stats, this game the armor has random stats, so yes, equipment boxes are absolutely a core item.

What is absolutely ruining the economy is people having to gamble on Wagu coins to get what they want, rather than being able to buy the item directly which is then binded to your character.

• 1. Okay? It isn't supposed to be easy getting max or near max stats on ANYTHING in any game , Also are we in the 70 cap?

2. Write a thread asking to increase the TMQ drop rate or ask for CC Gear Changes , I would support that I would love seeing players doing CC all the time

3. Just because it was in the retail game doesn't mean it was right , that game is DEAD , get it?

4. This games armor has random stats because its a KOREAN game and its supposed to be a grind , that is how their mmos are designed

At the end of the day , your change will never see the light of day because daneos won't want backlash from 90% of his playerbase

• 1. There is a BIG difference between not being easy, and complete and utter luck.

2. Increase the drop rate? Why its the assigned stat that is the major problem, and if TMQ always drops max stat gear then what a pointless game we will be playing.

3. The game is dead because it wasn't making enough money, just like this one will be dead when it no longer makes enough to be sustainable.

4. What other Korean games have you played?

You mean the 90% of non cashers that don't actually support this game? News flash, this server doesn't exist in the name of charity.

If people want to cash to be able to compete with the other people who have either cashed, cashed and got lucky on wagu, got lucky on upgrades, or just got plain lucky full stop then let em. Your perfectly welcome to not cash and compete with similar players, whats the problem?

• 1. Suck it up

2. Okay so remove brown boxes completely and grind for your gear , the people who don't grind won't have it and the people who do would have earned it

3. The game was dead because the cashers drove free to play players away and then once there weren't any more players they didn't want to cash in a dead game, cashers cash in order to be superior to everyone else in the game

4. I haven't played any other korean games because they're hard to obtain an account for , but do a quick google search and your ignorant self will be taught something

5. Do you think cashers will want to cash in a dead game?

• 1. Suck it up

2. Okay so remove brown boxes completely and grind for your gear , the people who don't grind won't have it and the people who do would have earned it

3. The game was dead because the cashers drove free to play players away and then once there weren't any more players they didn't want to cash in a dead game, cashers cash in order to be superior to everyone else in the game

4. I haven't played any other korean games because they're hard to obtain an account for , but do a quick google search and your ignorant self will be taught something

5. Do you think cashers will want to cash in a dead game?

1. Why don't you? Especially considering the main thing you have issue with is already common practice.

2. That requires a complete game restructure, in order to allow people to get correct class gear, with relevant stats.

3. The game was dead because of a lack of development that resulted from poor cash sales. This resulted in both cashers and non cashers leaving. The Chinese disapeared from Server 2, which allowed Uprise to pretty much dominate the PVP aspect of the game, as our major competition was gone.

4. Your preaching about ignorance, when you cant see past your own view point. In addition, I don't care about other korean games and ask myself why you would? 3rd your just being insulting for no reason other than somebody has a different view to you.

5. Cashers are the only thing that will keep this game running. You are the one who is ignorant if you think anything other than this. Plus are you saying this game is dead? If so what are you moaning about?

• 1. Why don't you? Especially considering the main thing you have issue with is already common practice.

2. That requires a complete game restructure.

3. The game was dead because of a lack of development that resulted from poor cash sales. This resulted in both cashers and non cashers leaving. The Chinese disapeared from Server 2, which allowed Uprise to pretty much dominate the PVP aspect of the game, as our major competition was gone.

4. Your preaching about ignorance, when you cant see past your own view point. In addition, I don't care about other korean games and ask myself why you would? 3rd your just being insulting for no reason other than somebody has a different view to you.

5. Cashers are the only thing that will keep this game running. You are the one who is ignorant if you think anything other than this. Plus are you saying this game is dead? If so what are you moaning about?

1. My main issue is people like you who want to make this game more pay to win than it is

2. It doesn't. You just delete them & could compensate the cashers like myself with anything like wagu coins or idk. I rather see them being added somewhere else for f2p players as well.

3. They disappeared because they cashed so much and got everything the game had to offer so fast , why was there a point to stay? P2W kills games Period.

4. I was being insulting because you clearly don't know anything about Korean MMOs so you tried to deflect onto me. Again a quick google search and you can learn all about the differences between an Asian MMO and Western MMO.

5. Cashers are the only ones making this game run but it doesn't mean you cater to them that's stupid , they are the minority , they won't cash in a dead game I was using it in a future tense not present.

• 1. My main issue is people like you who want to make this game more pay to win than it is

2. It doesn't. You just delete them & could compensate the cashers like myself with anything like wagu coins or idk. I rather see them being added somewhere else for f2p players as well.

3. They disappeared because they cashed so much and got everything the game had to offer so fast , why was there a point to stay? P2W kills games Period.

4. I was being insulting because you clearly don't know anything about Korean MMOs so you tried to deflect onto me. Again a quick google search and you can learn all about the differences between an Asian MMO and Western MMO.

5. Cashers are the only ones making this game run but it doesn't mean you cater to them that's stupid , they are the minority , they won't cash in a dead game I was using it in a future tense not present.

1. Actually, If you read what I am saying properly, you could probably use some logic to realise it wouldn't make the game even remotely any more cash to win than it is now. Right now, people are selling Z32's pet items, kid clocks etc and using the money to buy the gear they want, buy brown boxes, buy upgrade stones making it whoever cashes the most has the best chances of becoming powerful.

Why should somebody who gets lucky in Wagu get brown boxes, where others can't win them after buying many wagu coins. The fact that cash shop items arent binded like they should be is making this cash to win. The reason they aren't binded is because the dev team realises that they are going to make the most money from this game by allowing people to gain zenie from cash shop items. If they where binded people would buy what they wanted out of what is available, and then never cash again.

So binded brown boxed in the cash shop would make it less pay to win then buying unbinded wagu drops, that people are demanding crazy sums of money for, meaning you have to cash even more to get the zenie to buy these things in any reasonable quantity.

Brown boxes should be available in the cash shop and binded to your character.

2. I don't fully understand? You delete all armor?

3. No as I said, They disapeared becasue of lack of development, this is due to the low player base the game had not generating the revenue required to justify paying a legitimate development team. As I am sure you know, Anime MMO's are far less popular than regular MMO's on the market.

4. Sorry, but who on this forum does know anything about korean MMO'smarket? There is only so much information the human brain can hold, and I am not filling it up with irrelevant information.

5. Actually in any business, you cater to your customers, so that is absurd. Now yes you have to cater to F2P players as well, as they make up the population, but they aint paying the bills.

Let me summarise

You play any MMO with a free to play model, you play the game at a slower rate to those who subscribe, you gain less exp as an example, are able to hold less items, less money, not equip rare items etc.

Its the same here, you can legitimately farm the things you want without cashing, it just takes longer, as in any free to play model, except in this free to play model, you have full access to all content, where as other free to play mmo's restrict the amount of end game content you can access.

• I agree with Mr. AMZD.
    Krod and Tactikill, you two are obviously on the exact opposite end of the room, which is totally fine. Just be civil about it, okay?

- For some constructivity, I feel that Brown Boxes (which basically ARE the current currency), needs to be available in all possible ways of this game!

1. For direct purchase of a set amount of cash shop points.

2. Being one of the many items through the wagu machine.

3. For various events, such as the current Underworld one (but with the drastically reduced price change which are coming)!

4. On the general loot table, so they have a chance to be dropped in either chests or as simple low-chance loot drops from regular world mobs and the likes.

• I agree with Mr. AMZD.
    Krod and Tactikill, you two are obviously on the exact opposite end of the room, which is totally fine. Just be civil about it, okay?

- For some constructivity, I feel that Brown Boxes (which basically ARE the current currency), needs to be available in all possible ways of this game!

1. For direct purchase of a set amount of cash shop points.

2. Being one of the many items through the wagu machine.

3. For various events, such as the current Underworld one (but with the drastically reduced price change which are coming)!

4. On the general loot table, so they have a chance to be dropped in either chests or as simple low-chance loot drops from regular world mobs and the likes.

Still though,it is not the time yet,in any way of having those at 45lvl cap,it doesnt help the economy stability at this point and as both mentioned at retail it wasnt there from that cap...I dont remember where exactly they came,should be after 60lvl,when the game made a 360 degree change on cash shop items...but still have in mind,this isnt retail,its a private server.

• Still though,it is not the time yet,in any way of having those at 45lvl cap,it doesnt help the economy stability at this point and as both mentioned at retail it wasnt there from that cap...I dont remember where exactly they came,should be after 60lvl,when the game made a 360 degree change on cash shop items...but still have in mind,this isnt retail,its a private server.

General economics like supply and demand would suggest that as the items become more available the prices will drop, which would help the economy in this case.

If I can buy binded brown boxes directly from the shop, I don't have to pay inflated prices for brown boxes off other players, and I don't have to sell Z32 or whatever in order to gain the zenie to do that.

I can understand reluctance in this cap, but in 70 cap, with legendary necklaces, earrings, cc110, craft and scramble armor, (And the need to have several sets of armor, accessories, sub weapons and gloves for PVP) being able to purchase brown boxes at a reasonable rate is mandatory if you want to compete at a high level.

• Still though,it is not the time yet,in any way of having those at 45lvl cap,it doesnt help the economy stability at this point and as both mentioned at retail it wasnt there from that cap...I dont remember where exactly they came,should be after 60lvl,when the game made a 360 degree change on cash shop items...but still have in mind,this isnt retail,its a private server.

Its not time? i know players with over 200 boxes already and they just waiting for lvl 70 items. When you will craft they will walk already with completed gear.

• Tactikill No problems :) I felt that I couldn't just barge into two discussing individuals, without at least posting what I think could work down the line.

I will also say, that I personally feel that the idea you originally opened your thread here with, would work the best out of the two discussed. I also find the indirectly way of upgrading ones character, to be the one leaning heavier towards p2w, than the one where you directly have the option to buy such items as brown boxes.

AMZD Valid points indeed! I agree that it would be best to implement (whatever) system for items such as brown boxes, at a later level cap. However, I do see the economy as being inflated, in part (and not solely) due to the selling of brown boxes.
    I would still very much love to see them being able to be dropped from open world mobs, so you at least can have the chance to acquire said items, without ever needing to spend zeni nor real life money.

I could be wrong, but is it true that you can get brown boxes from the CC dungeon?

• General economics like supply and demand would suggest that as the items become more available the prices will drop, which would help the economy in this case.

If I can buy binded brown boxes directly from the shop, I don't have to pay inflated prices for brown boxes off other players, and I don't have to sell Z32 or whatever in order to gain the zenie to do that.

I can understand reluctance in this cap, but in 70 cap, with legendary necklaces, earrings, cc110, craft and scramble armor, (And the need to have several sets of armor, accessories, sub weapons and gloves for PVP) being able to purchase brown boxes at a reasonable rate is mandatory if you want to compete at a high level.

I agree and might be reconsidered later on,but not at the moment.

Cause if you cash more right now,wouldnt you be able to unbind boxes and make them currency?

It will eventually become in some point if it goes like that,but lets keep zeni for now...

In my perspective i believe,that f2p wants to be casual cashers,but in that way they dont stand a chance and the reason i said this is a private server,might be a reason that stops alot,so why ruin the game for all?why not at least have a period that people will make their mind if it is worth it for them to cash or not?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!