First namek ever since pre open, need help choosing

• So.. what the tittle says, making a namek for the 1st time ever and after reading a while i see that SK's are like the...OP class right now for pvp and tanking, but what about their farming ability still decent? and what about DW? are they still viable in PVP? or atleast for PVE/Farming?

I wanted to make a namek that could tank, and farm in pve but i dont have idea which one of those two can do that so i need help with the decision

PS: I know that turtle would be the best for farming but i want someone who can also tank, and turtles dont have that option so please, dont recommend turtle class in this thread

• DW's are ok, but they are very much outclassed by SK. SK is Very strong in all caps in PVP, and essential in PVE.

Just covering the other bases, even though you never asked for it:

Dende's are broken all the way up to 60 cap pvp wise, so this is a good option. They are essential in high end PVE.

Pokos are very sought after in 70 cap for speed buff in PVE, There was always a lack of available poko's in TW, so good ones where popular.

• So.. what the tittle says, making a namek for the 1st time ever and after reading a while i see that SK's are like the...OP class right now for pvp and tanking, but what about their farming ability still decent? and what about DW? are they still viable in PVP? or atleast for PVE/Farming?

I wanted to make a namek that could tank, and farm in pve but i dont have idea which one of those two can do that so i need help with the decision

PS: I know that turtle would be the best for farming but i want someone who can also tank, and turtles dont have that option so please, dont recommend turtle class in this thread

You can forget about grind with sk.
    In future they will boost dw and nerf sk, just play what you like, don't look at what is op.
    Go dw if you want nice and succesfull grind,

• SK is considered to be the viable pvp option out of the 2 classes but as you may have seen Sendoku made use of Dark Warrior pvp abilities and was actually very successful with it. For things like farming Dark Warrior will always be number 1 since they are gods all round, they can heal themselves to max lp consistently which means you will never need to sit and heal again unlike sk you will have to at some point.

• For things like farming Dark Warrior will always be number 1 since they are gods all round, they can heal themselves to max lp consistently which means you will never need to sit and heal again unlike sk you will have to at some point.

Exactly what i want to do, thanks a lot for that information

In future they will boost dw and nerf sk, just play what you like, don't look at what is op.
    Go dw if you want nice and succesfull grind,

Exatly this is what made this thread be made, i knew SK was op right now but i've seen so many people wanting and suggesting nerfs for them and a bit more love for DW thinking in the future maybe DW its not a bad option after all.

Thanks for all your comments and clarifications and Tactikill thanks for that extra note, i will end up with a DW after all thanks for your informations on both classes aswell!

Thread Can be closed due to new DW being born :thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!