What drops where?

• Hello.

It's been a common question amongs beginner players that where do I get this, or where do I get that, so I will try my best to make a list of everything, to clear things up.

Q will be the question, and A will be the answer.

Q : Where do I get earrings?

A : Superior, Excellent, rare and Legendary earrings drop in TMQ only. Special earrings are available through mudosa machines, if you get lucky on opening the capsule. TMQ earrings don't bind on obtaining it, Mudosa ones do.

Q : Where do I get necklaces?

A : Necklaces drop in UD only, as Superior, Excellent, Rare and Legendary tiers, same as earrings. I believe you can get necklaces too from medusa. UD3 Legendary necklace instantly gets binds (activate) on looting it, the necklace cannot be unbound.

Q : Where do I get rings?

A : Superior rings drop commonly from mobs, while Excellent and Rare rings are obtainable through Mudosa machines.

KEEP IN MIND, THAT SOME DUNGEONS SUCH AS BID3-4 CAN DROP LEGENDARY EARRING, RINGS, NECKLACES.

RINGS / EARRINGS / WEAPONS / ARMORS / SUBWEAPONS ARE ALSO OBTAINABLE THROUGH CC

Q : Where do I find stones?

A : TMQ drops weapon stones (red and purple), UD drops armor stones (blue and green). Other than TMQ or UD, normal mobs can drop stones too.

Q : Where do I get white stones?

A : White stones drop from mobs, from above level 55 to 70, normal maps with mobs can drop. U55 one is not tradable, 60 and 70 one is tradable. You can also get U70 white stone from Wagu machine.

Q : Where do I get high defense armor?

A : Each TMQ has heros that drop an armor piece upon defeating them, those armors have the highest defense for the level (very small exceptions on some namek armors). Exception is, while human and majin armors can be either high energy with low physical defense (and vice versa) namek armors are generally balanced, to have somewhat similar energy and physical defense.

Q : Where do I get good gloves?

A : UD is the home of awesome gloves, for our current level cap (45) UD3 drops the level 45 ones from the last boss. Other than that, you can craft them, or find from mobs.

Q : Where do I get good sub weapons?

A : TMQs drop sub weapons from the last boss, fun fact : level 25 sub weapons are available through TMQ1 boss (hard difficulty).

Q : Where do I get legendary earrings? (Level 26)

A : TMQ1 hard is the only place where it can drop, and it has an incredibly low chance. I did 400+ runs with my friends and I only managed to find 4.

Q : Where do I get dogis?

A : For free, you can get the Goku dogi from token shop for 3500 token, which is waaaaaaaaaaaay too expensive, I suggest you to loot garbage from mobs, collect some zeni, like 500-800k and buy a decent looking one from auction house.

I hope this guide helped a bit, feel free to ask, and I'll try to answer.

Update : Fixed some typos, and fixed a sentence.

• Kraken does drop legendary necklaces

I completely forgot that, even though i had one in tw. Fixed

Helpful guide but I think the mudosa accessories are only bounding on equip, but correct me if I'm wrong.

The binding means you get an item that can bind to you. While tmq earrings are tradable anytime, mudosa ones are not.

Also updated the post, ud3 legendary necklace is not tradable after obtaining, and can't unbind either.

• you mean auktion house? you need to be lvl 30

X/ no , BID 3 BID 4

Q : Where do I get rings?

A : Superior rings drop commonly from mobs, while Excellent and Rare rings are obtainable through Mudosa machines.

KEEP IN MIND, THAT SOME DUNGEONS SUCH AS BID3-4 CAN DROP LEGENDARY EARRING, RINGS, NECKLACES.

RINGS / EARRINGS / WEAPONS / ARMORS / SUBWEAPONS ARE ALSO OBTAINABLE THROUGH CC

• first you cant enter bid 3 or bid4 in beta server so there is no need to be a guide xD

and this is a guide for DROPS not for where to find a place to traiding items against equip or accessories xD

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!