Super Namek Mod?

• Hi Brad.

I'm like Cena90, and think it would be awesome if you could make a Super Namekian form (like in the introductory cinematic) if you got the time, want to, and if it is even possible.

I have no clue how all this stuff works, and what the limitations are for modding / re-skinning and such, but even with the Kaioken hardcode (which I frankly don't know what means in practice)--do you think it would be possible to change the Kaioken's name to: Super Namek; and re-code and skin the actual Kaioken skill's effect, so that it would be more of a purple'y and lightning-infused aura and hue on the character, as well as the eye colors from the cinematic?

• Hi Brad.

I'm like Cena90, and think it would be awesome if you could make a Super Namekian form (like in the introductory cinematic) if you got the time, want to, and if it is even possible.

I have no clue how all this stuff works, and what the limitations are for modding / re-skinning and such, but even with the Kaioken hardcode (which I frankly don't know what means in practice)--do you think it would be possible to change the Kaioken's name to: Super Namek; and re-code and skin the actual Kaioken skill's effect, so that it would be more of a purple'y and lightning-infused aura and hue on the character, as well as the eye colors from the cinematic?

This is all very possible, but changing the name of the skill will pose a lot of problems. That is because it has something to do with the game's text files which are basically the english translation patches. Those get updated every week so you would have to find your way trough the resource tool and replace it every week. No body has got time for that, especially not if its just for a skill name. I can however draw a new icon for the kaioken to make it look like the super namekian, but it would change the icons for the other races as well so thats only a good choice for die hard namekian players. The eyes would also have to be constantly purple because namekians's faces don't change when using kaioken. All i can really do is :

-Draw the face

-Recolor the skin to original namekian

-Make the face the same as in the cinematic (purple eyes etc)

-Add lighting particles and a new purple-ish aura to the kaioken

-Make your character shout like picolo when he transforms into a super namekian (using namekian custom character voices from Xenoverse 2)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!