I'm really confused about Flying

• So, I was under the incorrect impression that unlocking flying also meant unlocking accelerated flying, which I was pretty excited about.

Kinda bummed to learn that you can only do accelerated flying through the use of special scrolls, like the ones the final quest of the Flying chain rewards you.

I did some googling, and it turns out that these scrolls are also apparently cash shop only?

That's also weird to me, because I keep searching through the cash shop and don't see anything about being able to purchase Flight Acceleration Scrolls. I don't see them anywhere in the Cash Shop or the Token Shop.

What am I supposed to do regarding Accelerated Flight once these scrolls run dry? Am I overlooking something?

• After you do your master class quest,you will need to find a namek npc,he will give you the last ,flying quest,accelerated flight is free,or you can buy it from cash shop,anyways the flight skill unlocks after 30lvl.

Okay, to be absolutely sure;

Accelerated Flying is free after I've unlocked the Flight skill through the level 30 quest chain?

• After you do your master class quest,you will need to find a namek npc,he will give you the last ,flying quest,accelerated flight is free,or you can buy it from cash shop,anyways the flight skill unlocks after 30lvl.

I'd like to follow up on this regarding the cash shop flight skill.

Can I buy and use it at any level? Or is it just like a skip for the flight quest and I still can only use it at 30?

• I'd like to follow up on this regarding the cash shop flight skill.

Can I buy and use it at any level? Or is it just like a skip for the flight quest and I still can only use it at 30?

You can buy it at any level but only activate it once you reach lvl 30. Or just do the mission for free and unlock it.

-Santo, DBOG Team.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!