Web Event?

• Hi, there was a web event in Taiwan at that time, where you got items in the game as a gift from time to time and that it will be in DBOG again, does anyone know something?

In German

Hi es hat ja auf Taiwan damals denn Web Event gegeben, wo man Items im Spiel geschenkt bekommen hat ab und zu wird es dass in DBOG auch wieder geben weiß da jemand vielleicht etwas?

• Hi there cena, I cant remember if there was such an event from Taiwan but I was a late comer to Taiwan so I could be mistaken.

the dbog team has not planned for an free giveaway event.

now that being said some players and even members of the dbog hosting forum events from time to time in which players can participate to get items usually it can be in a forum of drawing contest or some forum members just do item giveaways.

right now the meme contest I'm personally hosting is coming to a close but in april I plan on hosting another event in which people who enter may win some wagu coins. Keep an eye in the forums if you wish to participate.

regards boxbox

• Hi so in Taiwan there was a web event at that time where you got active gifts for playing games, you had to log in to the homepage once a week so my question was whether there will be something like this again or events like Easter Event where to get or get items in the game?

In German

Hi also in Taiwan gab es damals einen Web Event wo man fürs aktiv Spielen geschenke erhalten hat, man musste sich dafür auf der Homepage einloggen einmal die Woche daher war meine Frage ob es irgendwann sowas hier auch wieder geben wird oder auch Events wie z.B Ostern Event wo man Items erhalten oder bekommen kann im Spiel?

• back in tw days there was something called daily log in on each account you used to play on dbo it gave you free cash shop items some even supported those who dosent cash

also it was from the website you had to log in to transfer the item to the account basically that won be here cause dbog isnt like that at all

after all adding and do changes to cash shop made the game more p2w specially the wagu machine spot

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!