How DBOG Can become a better game for Eveyone

• Chapter 1

So it's not hard to understand that DBOG is far from a perfect game,whether it be the horrible imbalance in PVP and PVE (which creates a lack of diversity in PVP and PVE), the lack of communication between the developer and staff towards the players, the insane amount of toxicity in game, and the overall unfair treatment towards players who are asking for change.

Now I realise that i'm not some kind of deity who has all the answers to all the questions and can fix this game perfectly, but I believe I have a good amount of experience in competitive game balancing, and how I understand the perspectives of new players, veterans, free to play players, and those who cash, to be able to generate an unbiased point of view that can hopefully turn this game around in the right direction and see it become the successful game we all wished it could've been all those years ago (Plus I have watched all 3 seasons of Rick & Morty so....).

Note that I do not hate Daneos or the staff, I and several others are just frustrated by the constant lack of communication and Daneos' stubbornness to listen to the players, I truly want DBO to succeed and live a long life, but because of current direction Daneos is taking this, game I cannot see it even surpassing the old DBO's lifespan.

The fact that if you don't cash hard means you either have to be an expert, or no life this game to get anywhere, and this sadly drives away players combined with the huge imbalance in PVE and PVP.

Just as a heads up, this will be a very lengthy post, so let us begin. I will highlight all the topics Im going to discuss, so if you want to skim through this to find something you find the most important feel free.

Animated GIF Animated GIF

Level 55 and 60 Cap lengths

Now as we approach the end of the lvl 45 cap the question that most people are probably going to ask is how long will the LVL 55 cap be? Now as lvl 45 cap is heavily unbalanced in terms of PVP and PVE it made perfect sense for it to only last a month, but what about 55 cap? I and several other veteran players agreed that 55 cap will be the most balanced due to several factors.

For one, almost all classes now have access to their main skills and will at-least have 2 or 3 sp put into them. Secondly the stat on the gear is just perfect, not too high, not too little. This is the last cap before speed ruined this game, PVE class diversity will be at its highest here. Players wont be so picky about which classes they take into dungeons because there is no super defined meta that is the most efficient for spamming gear.

This also means that gear will be much more difficult to obtain. In 70 cap Craft gear is generally considered the best, in 55 cap this is not the case for every class. End game dungeons will be very difficult because of no speed or insanely high cd, completing a dungeon will actually take skill and strategy. Another key factor is that even though many classes get their main skills and a few sp in them, no class is insanely broken or imbalanced.

The inability to obtain super high CDR means that KD spamming swordsmen and karma majins cannot lock their opponents out of playing DBO in this cap. Classes like fighter cannot 1 shot and can't go full dex like in 70 cap, meaning they will actually take skill and need to adjust their game-play against every class instead of praying for a crit like in 70 cap.

So you can imagine how hyped I and several other veterans are for this lvl cap, but we have our doubts that somehow Daneos will not give us the experience we had hoped for. We feel as if the lvl 70 cap players will beg and cry for lvl 70 cap as soon as possible, but what they don't understand is how balanced this 55 cap will be and how everyone is going to be on an equal playing field. This is why I believe the lvl 50 cap should at least be 6-8 months minimum, and lvl 60 cap should be a year. DBO isn't going anywhere, i don't really see why there would be a need to push to get to the lvl 70 cap as fast as possible. This would also give Daneos and his team a ton of time to work on new content without being pressured by us or worried players would get bored quickly. LVL 55 and 60 cap were very fun times all those years ago please do not rush a lvl 70 cap. This is definitely a cap that takes skill as well.

fast GIF Animated GIF

Aggro System

I'm going to keep this short and simple to not make this already word wall an entire bible, change back the aggro system to the old system. Nothing was wrong with the old aggro system, nothing. This new system basically killed DW as a viable tanker, and made it so that buffers can no longer semi tank reliably. Why was it even bothered with when it wasn't an issue that players had with the game?!?! If you care so much about players complaining about their mobs being stolen, simply make it so that whoever had aggro first on the mob(s) gets the loot. Now of-course this should not be the case for when you're in a party, but at the end of the day this would simply be the best solution for everyone.

Animated GIF               Animated GIF

Mudosa Gambler

Now I completely understand why mudosa farming is now prohibited, but I feel as if actually getting something valuable is so small of a chance the only reason people did this was so they could have better chances at obtaining something decent from the gambler. I did the math and because each class has their own specific type of armour that you can obtain from the gambler that alone is 72 possible items you can get because armour comes in qualities of excellent and rare and their are 12 classes and a set of armour is 3 items, Jacket, Trousers, Boots. Now we have to factor in the possible amount of weapons that are in the gambler, which is 38. This is 110 items not including the accessories and all their possible combinations, and over half of them are useless because they are excellent quality, and even the rare ones are pretty useless ever since crafting.

What I suggest is removing the excellent quality armours and weapons from the gambler, because at-least in the wagu u get something somewhat useful, the mudosa gambler 80% of the time leaves you with nothing but garbage, and make the weapon and human and majin armour quality increased from Rare to Legendary.

This would allow players to choose what weapons they want to use from a vast array of options and allow a more unique sense of character to every player which is what DBO should be about. It wouldn't be so OP because you would have to box those weapons anyway like CCBD weapons and their damage is only a bit higher than that of craft and is usually outclassed by dungeon drop.

I also believe the defenses on the Human and Majin mudosa gears should be buffed, this allows players to have more choices on their armours and not always be forced to go for craft, ccbd, tmq, again it wouldn't be so OP because you would have to box them anyway. Nameks already have really good mob drop legendary armours so i believe they don't need legendary quality mudosa armours, plus it would be OP, there is a reason why CCBD and TMQ namek armours have balanced medium defenses.

Dragon Ball Hunt & Scramble

Now like with the mudosa gambler items, I believe it would be fair for the scramble armours and weapons to be of legendary quality, it is very difficult to obtain a scramble wish anyway, so you'd at-least expect the wish rewards to be OP, which they are, except the armours and weapons are for some reason rare quality. Once again it wouldn't be super OP because you would have to box these items. I mean come on these are supposed to be the best of the best dragon balls the wishes should be "legendary" since they are super hard to get, they're kinda like the super dragon balls in a sense. And you might as well make it so that the lvl 60 armour and weapons are legendary too.

Animated GIF  Animated GIF

Boss Event Rewards

Now the current boss event rewards just seem way too silly or unrealistic, I mean 10kk and 4 gold coins for 1 Brown box? You'd have an easier time farming for zenni and then buying boxes from cashers than this. This needs to be changed ASAP. I feel in this current economy 5 brown boxes for 2 gold coins and 1kk is a fair price. Everyone needs brown boxes, its as simple as that, and if Daneos refuses to change the drop rate of good legendary items then the least he could do is make brown boxes more accessible to everyone and not make your only options Cash or no life farm. Also, all of the titles should be available to get all year long. No one wants to wait a year to get a minor stat boost title.

Animated GIF

Silver Boxes

Now I remember in a thread where Behaviour stated that silver boxes would become PVE drops from end game dungeons, what ever happened to that? People will say that silver boxes are OP because you get to choose which stat you want to box for, but it still isn't an 80 or 100% chance to get near max or max stat on the stat you chose. With how low the drop rate for legendary items with good stats are, we need to be able to complete difficult dungeons for this item. Also the boxes should be binded, and I trust you guys understand why already.

daBJDZU.jpg?1

• Chapter 2

CCBD Tickets in vendors

Now I understand that Daneos needs money to support the server, but it is ridiculous how free players aren't able to obtain floor 51 and higher tickets except by buying them from cashers. You're telling us that we are going to have to start from floor 21 all the way to floors 100 and 150 in 60 and 70 caps if we dont cash or pay some casher an insane amount of zenni? With all the bugs and crashes this game has this is just absurd.

3fZI8Zp.png

Now I believe the higher floor tickets should be implemented in the CC vendors just like how the floor 21 26 and 36 tickets are, but the floor 26 and 36 tickets need to be more reasonable to obtain. You're telling us that we have to do cc 70 45 times just to get 1 36 ticket?!?! That's actually insane. I believe a more fair price for these tickets would be 25 gold coins for a 21, 2 red materials for a 26, and 2 Alpha circuits for a 36. Higher floor ticket prices should be something reasonable as well but still remain a challenge to collect.

Game-play Balance

Probably one of the most important parts of this thread and the one that will have the most discussions, PVE and PVP Balance in this game is just a joke post 55 cap, its really not hard to understand why, whether it be speed % cheese making end game PVE a joke and creating a lack of diversity in the party compositions, 3 button DBO strategies to win, some classes being absolute gods in every aspect of the game while others have 1 or 2 small niches and nothing else, the apparent lack of diversity when it comes to itemizing your character's armour and weapons, and the horrible rng.... This needs to be changed.

STR & SOL Changes

Now we all know that STR and SOL are probably the 2 most useless stats in this game even though every class uses base damage skills and every class is either energy or physical damage. Players should be able to wear STR or SOL armour and gloves and still be a fierce opponent if they upgrade their items and play intelligently. I remember reading in that huge balance thread around September someone said that STR and SOL should give a small amount of % Crit, I think it was BlazingBarrager ? Anyway this idea is amazing. I believe for every 1 STR/SOL you get .1 Crit %, so for every 10 you would have 1 crit%, for every 100 you would have 10 crit %. Also because of this DEX and FOC should no longer increase the crit % damage.

I also believe that the damage for every 1 STR/SOL should be buffed, something like the values below would be acceptable in my opinion and make base damage for DPS classes actually viable instead of pray for crit city, or the cancerous "you can't play dbo" strategies.

17_small.png/18_small.png: 3 Damage per 1 STR/SOL

11_small.png21_small.png/12_small.png22_small.png16_small.png20_small.png: 2 Damage per 1 STR/SOL

15_small.png13_small.png/19_small.png14_small.png:1.5 Damage per 1 STR/SOL

Now I understand that this is going to be controversial as it is messing with a global stat that affects everyone but this is something that should be tested in the developer server at first, and in 70 cap I also believe % crit on weapons should be capped to 40% to make this balanced. I don't really think this would be too OP, because remember in POB when STR/SOL were amazing? DPS classes were so happy that they could actually run STR/SOL gloves and not get called names, and do nice damage.

Like with armour, I believe players should have options when they are deciding which class to make and what play-style they want to mainly utilize.

Attack Speed %

Now this is a key factor I believe killed old DBO, people were doing the "hardest" end game dungeon runs within minutes because of this crap, and it make this games end game PVE look like a joke. Now I understand this is also going to be very controversial because first of all, I understand that speed was the most efficient way to get good end game gear, the rates are horrible believe me I was doing Cell X so many times in POB and got garbage. I believe that 195.png Should no longer stack with 324.png. Kami's Blitz doesn't stack with 210.png, so why can it stack with Gogo-Mask? As long as Speed % Strats exist for PVE, PVE will never be a challenge, ever. Speed also creates a lack of diversity in PVE compositions which is a bad thing, every class should have the right to participate in PVE if their gear is decent, they are willing to cooperate and have an adequate build for it.

Animated GIF

I'm all for speed % strategies in PVP because you can counter it, and its and not broken in anyway ( omit storm, but that should be nerfed anyway). Some might be resistant to this change, because they don't want their class to become obsolete or useless in PVE, but hear me out.

Karmas will still be absolutely amazing in PVE, skills like 326.png that give a godly amount of focus and E crit rate % will help all of your energy DPS classes deal more damage, and let your tanks land their debuffs so they can maintain aggro better. 329.png is absolutely amazing, because certain mobs or bosses have a very powerful bleed, and this skill just says "Ha! No..." to that, and it also makes things easier for your buffer and dende. 368.png being able to cure debuffs off of 1 of your teammates and give them a decent damage boost? Thats incredible. 332.png helps a ton against bosses with annoying amounts of dodge or really OP cast time skills. And all hail one of the best skills in DBO, 367.png this is just insane. 40 second confusion at max lvl and a good and with a good amount of CDR and RP usage, this skill becomes a dungeon, platform, dojo, 5v5 terror, Its just that good. All those mobs will be attacking each other or even better the boss, so this skill can come in so clutch. 253.png is also a very powerful disable on bosses and is far from useless in PVP as well. In the end Karma will still be a very good class all around.

Now Poko Priest I understand will be a different story, the dragons are a bit weak, but they need to be buffed anyway. It always bothered me how the main summoner class of the game would rarely use his summons in 70 cap. Simply unacceptable. I understand why Poko players would be against this, but trust me you won't become as useless as you think you would, and Pokos are 1v1 gods anyway, so you always have that going for you.

PVE Dungeon Drop rates & difficulty

Now if speed % gets nerfed like it should, the PVE drop rates must be increased, and the stats on all of the mobs and bosses needs to be reduced, because no one wants to be no lifing dungeons to get nice drops. This one is pretty simple so I don't believe there really needs to be said much about it.

Props, %LP, and Reflect Caps

Now i believe a big part of why pvp is so imbalanced, is because of the insane amount of these stats a class like SK or Ultimate majin can stack combined with their high health, good defenses, and very powerful skills. Tell me, how is anyone going to kill an Ultimate majin with 12+ gear, 22k Lp, 67 props( 18+10+(13*3), 60% LP recovery, his insane amount of resistance, good heals, the ability to cure debuffs,bleeds,posion,abdominal damage, hyper-bomb which can reduce phy dmg by 40%, and the ability to get out of stuns? Its going to be near impossible to bring him down, not to mention his damage is decent as well so have fun trying to fight a nearly invincible player.

Animated GIF

Now ultimate majin himself isn't broken, its just the stats that he stacks do not have a cap which can lead to this ridiculous raid boss of a monster that almost no one can kill. So instead of nerfing a class that doesn't require a heavy amount of nerfs I believe that Props should be capped to 26 on accessories ( similar to how % resist is capped at 60% on accessories for balance as well), reflect is capped to 20% on gear/accessories ( Dragon clan and Wonder majins have skills that grant them % reflect so I do not want to nerf these classes that do not deserve a nerf, so it is better to just cap it on armour/accessories again like % resist), and the %LP cap is reduced to 45% LP. The new %LP cap will also make chef not as undesirable anymore, and probably more wanted by tanks for their offensive buffs and increase in health and p def. Anticrit was already capped which was a step in the right direction, but now you just have to follow through on this.

These changes will make fighters and other dps have a much more fair chance at defeating these two powerful classes, and we do not have to severely nerf those classes either. Its a win win for everyone.

• Chapter 3

Curse Cures removing DOTs that are not curses

Now this one is more of a bug than actual balance, in retail DBO you couldn't remove a DOT that was based on dodge with a curse cure ( Skills like 33.png, 373.png) , because it is not a curse. Several other members can confirm this, the way things are now Crane just gets absolutely demolished by everyone it seems like, because they can just equip anti bleed then remove your burn. If the DOT is not based on success/resistance then it should not get removed by these skills. DOTs that should get removed by curse cures are DOTs like this: 251.png 298.png. Please Daneos, crane doesn't need to be this bad.

Focus Affecting the duration of stuns

Now in retail DBO the way you could lower the duration of disables like Kidney Shot and Quick attack, which are considered stiffness disables, was by having a high amount of focus. This isn't the case here, but it should be.

Cool-Down Reduction

I am still confused as to why CDR was nerfed in POB. Now with diminishing returns and when focus starts affecting the duration of disables, CDR should return to the way it was in retail.

Class Balance

The part everyone has probably been waiting for, below i will discuss and explain my changes that I believe should be implemented so that every class has a fair chance at every aspect of the game, with a non biased point of view of course. I understand that some classes are meant to have natural counters and I respect that, but there should always be some kind of counter-play whether it be from your build or how you approach certain classes. Lets get started

1_small.pngMartial Artist

152.png Rock paper scissors

-Confusion duration increased from 1 to 5 on max LVL

I always laughed at this skill at 8/8, 7 sp for a 1 second confusion? Pathetic. At-least with 5 seconds they will actually be able to do something with it unlike before.

177.png Final Effort (Credit to EchoSon)

-AOE increased from 8m to 15m

8m is a pathetic aoe for a move that costs 1100 health on a squishy physical damage based human class. At-least with a 15m aoe they will be able actually use this viably in PVE

• Chapter 4

11_small.png Fighter (Credits to EchoSon as these are basically his changes that I agree with, and it makes my life easier)

213.png High Speed Needle

-Remove it's crit damage boost-

-Initial Damage is 249% physical damage at max level instead of 471%-

-Deals 88% physical bleed damage every 2 seconds for 15 seconds-

-Initial Damage is 204% at lvl1, 219% at lvl2, 233% at lvl3, and 249% at lvl4-

-Bleed damage is 41% at lvl1, 52% at lvl2, 63% at lvl3, 88% at lvl4-

"This turns High Speed Needle back into a bleed like retail's lvl55 days, except now the bleed deals % damage so it scales properly with end-game. Think Bold Strike, except it deals 88% bleed damage instead of 279%. To explain my reasoning for the numbers....needle's 471% damage+crit boost is more like 950% instant damage. Since the 88% bleed hits every 2 seconds, and there's an initial damage of 249%, that's 865% damage total gradually dealt over a 15 second timeframe assuming your target's not using anti-bleed. Long-term DPS speaking it's even stronger when you don't crit, but the 15-second timeframe gives your enemy alot of time to fight back and opportunities to heal.

That said, I vaguely recall bleed damage not getting reflected, so this presents an option against those lazy reflect tanks." Thanks Echo, perfectly said. My main issue with needle bleeds back in 60 cap was that how easy it was to deal with, with all the anti-crit from scouter chips, and a decent antibleed neck congrats u now counter fighters. Making this % Bleed makes perfect sense.

216.png Super High Speed Needle

-Crit damage increase only applies if performed from behind-

-Max damage lowered from 628% to 597%.

"We want to encourage player skill by having positioning matter before blindly attacking. Since this skill is basically based of this moment anyway, I think it'd make sense. Damage is still huge when applied from behind(usually thanks to stun or surprise attack), just nerfed a little to encourage other tactics and make one-shots less common. If your enemy isn't stunned, all they need to do is not turn their back to you and they'll guaranteed avoid the crit-damage boost." Again well said man, most of your changes make it so that fighter is a class that will actually require some knowledge of every class and good positioning to get the most out of your skills.

210.png Blitz Fist

-Gives 25 RP at lvl1, 50RP at lvl2, 75RP at lvl3, 100RP at lvl4-

-other effects remain the same-

"When maxed, Blitz Fist now gives the player 1 extra RP ball. Blitz Fist is useless at end-game PvP due to Thunder easily making you reach the speed cap alone. Even in PvE it serves little purpose, speed parties and Thunder being able to replace it. This buff is mainly to open up RP options in PvP. It's a lengthy buffing animation and has too much cooldown to spam, so I can't imagine it being too overpowered". Yeah this would be epic, my boy 21 would love this without a doubt. My only concern is can Daneos code it like this?

207.png Swiftness

-Gives 3 seconds of guaranteed dodging.

-3 minutes cooldown on lvl1, 4 seconds of guaranteed dodging at lvl2, 2 minutes cooldown at lvl3, 5 seconds of guaranteed dodging at lvl4, 1 minute cooldown at lvl5.

-Stacks with Mighty Majin dodge buff since the two buffs no longer do the same thing-

"Instead of buffing DEX and dodge, this makes you invincible during your "buffing" animation. It's similar to a Swordsman's Scintillation, with some ups and downs. Upsides being that Fighters can use it at anytime without being buffed prior, and people can't counter you with Guard Break. Downsides are that you need better timing, it doesn't counter-knockdown your enemy, and that once the buff's over, it's over. You can't cancel your shield then try again, nor does it guarantee it'll stop anything if you mistime it or your enemy reads you like a book.

The extra seconds at lvl2/4 make it so the buff outlasts the dodging animation, forcing the opponent to take distance while you're untouchable or face the consequences. Leveling it to lvl5 would let you use it every second round much like Quick Attack". Absolutely, and this will be very easy for Daneos to code actually. All he has to do is reuse some of the code from the Majin spins that grants them their invulnerability, and bam, done. Fighter is supposed to be a defensive class anyway, the way they should win their matches is by outplaying their opponent and dealing good gradual damage over time, not by pressing 4 buttons and typing "GG izi".

214.png Solar Flare

-Reduces hitrate and success rate by 60%.

-Duration decreases from 10 to 8 seconds.

"Solar Flare is wasted potential. This is because alot of skills use success rate instead of hitrate, meaning all people need to do is just stun you or use specific attacks for a while to outlast it. Using it on groups of mobs means the time wasted using Solar Flare translates into more time taking damage, while classes other than you don't have the dodge rate to abuse a boss' reduced hitrate. Combine that with Solar Flare's short duration, awkward range and long cooldown, and it becomes SP better spend elsewhere. This would be a better-working version. Reduce the power and duration a little to make up for it's increased utility".

208.png Glitz

-Range increase from 25m to 35m-

-Decreases physical attack by 10% at lvl1, 12% at lvl2, 15% at lvl3, 18% at lvl4, 20% at lvl5-

-Replace existing dodge rate numbers with resist rate-

Glitz is only somewhat relevant at lvl32~45. By endgame it's a laughable SP drain. Decreasing resist rate would help a lot in PvE parties, and makes the debuff less redundant since Martial Artists have Shake, a far better dodge-decrease debuff. Increasing it's range means you can cast it before someone can land Quick Attack at a match' start, decreasing your odds of getting combo'd to death before you can retaliate. Martial Artist battles could go on a bit longer this way. The debuff would still not be that powerful, unlike Glaring Slash, but it'd have its uses at least".

The last 4 changes will finally make a class that actually requires skill to play, and fighter players can be respected now instead of being looked down upon for picking such a skill-less luck based class and bragging about it. Newbies will no longer flock to fighter like in the past, instead they will flock to turtle, but even though turtles have a very low skill floor, their skill ceiling is extremely high. Fighters will finally be great again with these changes and the fighter vs fighter match up will no longer be like this:

Animated GIF

386.png Kamikaze Ghost

-Self-destruct deals knockdown-

-Autoattack is added back-

-Cooldown increases from 24 seconds to 3 minutes-

"The self-destruct deals knockdown to compensate for it's trash damage. It'll save you some time when you're in trouble. Could make for very creative strategies to save a Fighter from a pickle, but can backfire if confuse is cast on the ghost, making it possibly knock YOU down instead. It's auto-attack option also returns to help lure enemies in PvE, like in later versions of retail". More options is always better, whether it be for PVE or PVP. It always bugged me how the summoned monsters in this game are just so trash.

387.png Thunder

-Useable while Super Saiyan-

-Inflicts debuff if used as Super Saiyan. Debuff lowers physical attack, movement speed, and attack speed by 20%-

-Everything else is unchanged-

"It's obnoxious you can't use this as SSJ because it'd be "too OP". Inflict a debuff that negates SSJ's stats while this is active, problem solved. It's Thunder without SSJ powering it up further". This is perfect the only issue i could see happening is if you use Thunder, SSJ, and dodgepot in prelims the pounding you would about to be giving would be too harsh lmao, but nonetheless this would also help make them less undesirable in party PVE.

385.png Storm

-Usable while Super Saiyan(Like Thunder)-

-100% Inflicts confuse for 1 second at lvl1, 2 seconds at lvl2, 3 seconds at lvl3, 4 seconds at lvl4-

-State Damage and cooldown remains the same-

"I dislike both infinite stuns and "chance to succeed" RNG. This time, the skill confuses 100% so long as your attack connects. Even 1 second of confuse will be enough to disrupt your opponent's skills. Storm's at lvl4 now would technically still be an infinite stun if you have cooldown and your enemy has no anti-confuse. That said, even the smallest piece of anti-confuse takes that advantage away, making it more of a disruption/time-saving move rather than stun-city". Less RNG, less spam stunning, What more needs to be said?

215.png Final Flash

-Range Increase from 35m to 45m-

-Damage increase 1.5x when hitting from the front instead of 1.5x when a critical hit is successful-

-Damage is the same-

"The extra range would open up new options in PvE and makes perfect sense for Final Flash, while the "from front 1.5 damage increase" makes aggroing a valid choice rather than just always using it as surprise attack. This is because luring mobs makes them face towards you. As it is now, most people would skip Final Flash if they could in order to get Big Bang. It needs to have a bit more utility and a different strategy from Big Bang. Maximum damage remains the same; AoE energy attacks are meant as utility for Martial Artists, we shouldn't replace Turtles". Absolutely, I hate how useless final flash is right now, in PVE, and you dont use it for PVP unless you wanna be like this guy: https://youtu.be/kJ1zL9-HqMM?t=68 ( AKA @GodBilal ), and this buff would give it its niche uses.

219.png Ki Burst

-Replace "EP cost %" with "Energy"-

"Most of a Fighter's EP is expended from dashing around and transformations, neither which are affected by EP cost%. I guarantee most players who got this skill did so hoping to counteract SSJ's drain. Might as well give 'em Energy instead. PvP-wise it's almost the same, and in the rare cases a Fighter runs out of EP in PvP, there's always EP pots, and EP-autopots". I agree, I've noticed the ep problem that MAs have, and this especially needs to be done if 178.png is going to get buffed.

• Chapter 5

17_small.png Swordsman

274.png Major Speed-Up

-Increases Skill animation speed on LVLs 3/5 and higher by 20 %|25 %|30%

Now Swordsman are a pretty balanced class, I just feel like that by giving them 1 more option to their arsenal will really show us who are the KD spammers and who are the actual pro SM. This will mainly help with 271.png really long cast animation, and a ton of their energy skills as well. This could even lead to builds that even max and focus on 264.png which would also be very interesting to see. Also this probably wouldn't be very difficult to code as well, you would simply have to re-use some code from the Dodge pot, and switch some value so that instead of decreasing skill animation speed you would increase it.

Animated GIF

12_small.png Crane Hermit

294.png Agile Armour

-Agile Armour now increases Dexterity by |12 %| 24 %|along with its current defense rate boost.

How are you going to have a skill called "agile armour" and it doesn't even give you any agility/dexterity? Simply unacceptable. Crane hermits are supposed to be the most tanky human class in the game, which in a sense they kinda are, but to help reinforce this, I figured that they would need some kind of defensive buff to help them vs their hardest match-ups Karma & Plasma.

295.png Dodon Ray

-Dodon Rays' Energy % Damage re-scaled from |51%|56%|61%|66 %|71%|76%| to |63%|72%|84%|96%|105%|138%|

Now I understand that Dodon Ray is very powerful with power RP, but ant-bleed accessories do exist, and cranes must be very intelligent about their RP usage anyway. This buff is to help them be a tiny little less reliant on DOT damage than usual.

298.png Double Gut Buster

-Double Gut Buster Abdominal damage reworked from |61|68|77|87| to |66|74|89|105|

-Double Gut Buster no longer decreases physical attack, Instead it now increases skill cool-down time by |18|23|25|27|

-Double Gut Buster now has a 8m AOE on LVL 4

It always bothered me how the abdominal damage skills were very useless beside hyper-bomb, buffing the damage will make it a somewhat viable DOT if you decide to put SP into it. The fact that crane does not have an AOE abdominal skill is also why i made it have a 8m AOE on lvl 4 for spirit tongs. I gave it Spirit tongs effect, because i reworked spirit tongs to be a lot more useful, and spiritualists already have a debuff that reduces physical attack by 20% so it wasn't really useful anyway.

396.png Spirit Tongs

-Spirit Tongs no longer increases skill cool-down time

-Spirit Tongs will now apply Stiffness/Stun ( Think of Martial Artist stuns) on the affected targets

-Spirit Tongs duration reduced from |22|24|26|28|30|seconds to |4|4|5|6|7|seconds

At long last, crane will finally have a 35m instant stun they can use! Well kinda, you will have to use double gut buster on the target first like with the other wave skills, but this will at-least help a bit. It will also make them a bit better in 5v5 and help them in PVE.

297.png Tri Beam Cannon

-Tri Beam cannon now gains Damage increased when a critical hit is successful bonus

-Tri Beam Cannon LP costs re-scaled from |200|300|400|500|600|700| to |700|1000|1300|1700|2000|2500|

Tri Beam is Tien's signature move, its a shame how most cranes overlook this skill even though its one of the most iconic skills in Dragon ball, I dont blame them though, there are far better skills to use your sp on. This buff however, I believe this will catch the attention of all crane players. Giving Tri Beam Cannon the crit bonus would make this skill an insane Single target dps skill and could push cranes to open up their play-style options instead of the old "get as far away as possible and spam all my skills from a safe distance".

The increased LP costs is a way of balancing it, because this skill will most likely 1 shot humans and wonder majins if it crits now, and we all know that Tri Beam is very risky to use anyway because of how much life force it drains. I know I have stated I am against 1 shots, but I mean this one makes total sense. It would become the ultimate High Risk High Reward skill, you have to get super close to your target, you have to wait 3 seconds to cast it, pay a huge amount of LP, probably wake them up from your sleep, and if it doesn't crit you're probably doomed, but if it crits and you have really good gloves? Oh man.

398.png Thousand Slashes

-Thousand Slashes damage nerf reverted ( it now deals the same damage as it did in retail )

-Thousand Slashes 5/5 aoe increased from 15m to 20m

-Thousand Slashes cool-down increased from 2:00 to 2:40

This skill never needed to be nerfed in the first place, DOT defense armours didn't work and it had a 2 minute cool-down so its actually a fair skill. Crane is the main DOT class of this game, It makes absolutely 0 sense to nerf his main skill ability when only 1, and I mean only 1 guy had even won budokai in POB with this class. Crane also struggles very hard in prelims. Not to mention crane isn't favoured over turtle in PVE, but thousand slashes helped him be decent in pve at-least.

A ton of my anger and frustration with the staff is because of this nerf. It made 0 sense to nerf this skill with a clear counter, before nerfing something like Hesitation, where your only options before the nerf were to get a lucky resist or HTB and 9/10 that karma would have more RP than you because of their RP skill.

Now I nerfed the cool-down on it because I feel as if the other crane buffs in this thread are very good and crane was an overall solid class even before the Thousand Slashes nerf, so its just my way of balancing things. Overall I hope all the crane players will come back to this class and be able to enjoy it in all aspects of the game with these new buffs.

18_small.png Turtle Hermit

Turtle Book

rns2cTq.png

-RP restored decreased from 1000 to 500

-Female Turtle Book bonuses no longer increase defense

-Female Turtle Book ep drain increased by 20%

I shouldn't really have to explain why this needed to be nerfed. Class exclusive item that gives instant full rp and a insane amount of defense which is lore breaking, because crane is supposed to be the most tanky human. It was either get rid of the defense and increase the drain or get rid of it entirely, and I know many people would cry about it being removed even though that its clearly broken in the right hands.

278.png Turtle Rod Hurl

-Turtle Rod Hurl cool-down increased from 6 seconds on all levels to |12|10|8|6|

Only needing to spend 2 sp on a skill that is a 35m kd with a fast animation, does decent physical damage on the class that deals the most energy damage in the game, and having that low of a cool-down was simply unacceptable. If you want that low cool-down, spend more points and max it simple as that.

• Chapter 6

3_small.png Namekian Warrior

108.png Special Beam Cannon

-Special Beam Cannon Now gains Damage increased when a critical hit is successful bonus

It's only fair to give this effect to special beam cannon, because it would buff DWs damage so much in PVE, and it would be so helpful in speeding up his farming, because in 70 cap SK can farm almost faster than DW with Self destruct wave and violent slice alone. It wouldn't be an OP PVP 1 shot move unless you literally let him charge it for the whole 3 seconds, and plus DW only has 2 stuns and low focus so yeah its not imbalanced. Everyone knows that Piccolo penetrated the tournament barrier in Dragon Ball Super with it, so its obviously not a weak technique. Special Beam Cannon Damage is so bad, its a disgrace to Piccolo and his technique.

Animated GIF

13_small.png Dark Warrior

8.png Powerful Roar

-AOE re-scaled from |12|14|14m| to |15|20|25m|

-Max taunt targets re-scaled from |5|7|10| to |8|12|18|

-Effect duration re-scaled from |5|8|11 Seconds| to |10|14|16 Seconds|

-Cool-down re-scaled from |22|20|18| to 24 seconds on all lvls

Its just fact that SK is a better tank at keeping his party safe, Violent slice huge AOE stun, his aggro buff, Deception having a 35m aoe, lasts longer than powerful roar, and it reduces the Eng Dmg by 25% on all taunted targets, which even makes it viable move in pvp. DW should be the primary tank of the game so he deserves a taunt that is actually decent and not absolute garbage.

366.png Dragons Protection

-Effect duration increased from 20 seconds to 60 seconds

-LP cost re-scaled from |3000|3500|4000| to |4000| 4500| 5000|

-Cool-down reduced from 5 minutes to 3 minutes

This one is simple, it will let DW be more viable in Party pvp and dojo war, and will help keep his party much more safe. It will also have some epic synergy with the next skill I will balance.

377.png Dragons Pledge

-Cool-down reduced from 15 minutes to 10 minutes

-Dragons pledge 30% LP threshold bonuses reworked from |356|680|1067|1544|2140| block rate to increases your physical and energy defenses by|80%|146%|273%|338%|400%|

-Now stacks with Draconic Protection67.png and Kami's Escort 189.png

You would think that a skill that costs half your EP and has the longest non HTB or Transformation cool-down in the game would have a really powerful effect, well you should've realized from the start that its a DW skill so it cant be good. This skill was super useless before, so it needed an entire rework. When you're below 30% LP, usually shit has hit the fan really bad in your PVE run, it probably means you're the last man standing in your party and the boss is almost down for the count.

If this increases your defenses by 400% on max lvl this could be a really really clutch skill that would give you the needed defenses you would need to survive long enough to bring down the boss and then be yelled at for your team for even using this because you're a fail tank lol. But in all seriousness this could have its very niche small uses that would be useful in very desperate situations where you have no other options. It also fits in with DWs lore of never running from a fight and always standing your ground no matter how many enemies there are or who the enemies are.

Making a DW pvp build is already hard enough due to how much SP you have to pour in the DW tree alone, then you have to include 6 sp to get this with a 10 minute cd and super specific requirements to even use? No way do I see this magically making DW super top tier instantly at all in 1v1.

Animated GIF Animated GIF

27.png Disastrous Blow

-Cool-down decreased from 2 minutes to 33 seconds

-EP Cost re-scaled from |251|342|605| to |110|130|150|

-No longer reduces auto attack range, instead increases cast time by |90%|160%|200%|

This skill is one of the worst skills in DBO, for how bad its effect is it just doesn't need to cost that much EP and have that long of a CD.The auto attack distance decrease on this skill is useless, because melee classes can't get negative attack range, and almost all ranged classes that use speed have a way to remove this so its useless against everyone except maybe speed male turtle. I'll admit I got a bit lazy with this one but I couldn't really think of an effect that would make sense and be easy on daneos to code. The cast time increase will help everyone prepare for those mob and boss skills that deal a ton of damage, which will help keep your party safe.

17.png Dragons Punishment

-Cool-down decreased from 1:12 to 56 seconds

Simply put, the skill needed some minor buffs to be a bit more balanced.

356.png Demon Wave

-349 Energy damage re-adjusted to 349% Energy damage

-Burn damage increased from 185 to 210

Demon wave was also a pretty bad skill if you didn't use power rp with it, and that base 349 energy damage was just so pathetic it needed to be changed into % damage. It always bothered me anyway how DW only had 2 energy skills based on his claw and 1 of them was pretty much completely useless.

19_small.png Shadow Knight

127.png Bold Strike

-Bold Strike cool-down increased from 10 seconds to 14

To some this may seem like an insignificant nerf, but it actually maters when you factor in how long bold strike will actually last vs a target with a good 60% + anti bleed necklace, how long bold strikes animation is, therefore making it easy to interrupt, and how much damage bold strike will actually do vs a target with 3-4k E defense from E def gears. Bold Strike was never really the issue on its own anyway, it is the combination of several very powerful skills that deal good dps being used together on a tank class.

337.png Steal Life

-Steal life no longer accounts the users Physical defense or the upgrade of the axe

This is the real culprit, bold strike was always never the issue like I stated, having to have 2 types of defense for a tank that does amazing DOT damage with 2 skills is ridiculous, well at least for human players. You know something isn't right when not even Crane hermit can do 800-1000 Damage DOT on a target with such ease as SK could. and unlike Bleeds where u can just where anti bleed to reduce the DPS, you're going to have to take this 800-1k dot to the face for 36 seconds. You land this skill on a human wearing E def armours in 70 cap its just over. Combined with curse dealing 550 damage every time you use a spell and reflect? SK players simply cannot deny that its just too much to handle.

Animated GIF

131.png Cleave

-Cool-down decreased from 8 to 6 seconds

-Skill Animation Speed increased by 40%

-Line AOE increased from 5m to 8m

The tool kit SK has is a blessed-curse, you are quite strong against heavy dodge reliant classes like fighter due to the amount of skills based on success rate, but you get stomped by classes like ultimate and dende due to their resistance and ability to cure curses with ease. I understood why SK needed both physical and energy defense, but there is a thin line between being acceptable damage for a tank and having a stronger DOT than almost all of crane hermits skills. Cleave needed to be buffed if Steal Life received nerfs, not only to give SK options against E def targets, but also to help them fight against the classes they struggle with.

• Chapter 7

14_small.png Dende Priest

388.png Kamis Healing Technique

-Recovery Skill healing effect adjusted from |200%|400%|800%| to |100%|200%|400%|

Now after discussing with some unbiased dende players I realized how strong dende would become with fighter being re-worked, and the caps on Props and %LP. Dendes didn't have this skill in 55 cap it was given to them in 60 cap, and we all remember how cancer Dende was in 60 cap with max anticrit and this buff. I understand that Dende is a delicate class to balance, he is the most important class in the game afterall, but I believe the values should be reduced to account for the other changes in this thread. It would also make PVE more of a challenge as well and make it so that classes like SK and Ultimate who struggled vs dende have a bit of a better chance.

123.png Kamis energy

-Duration increased from 20 seconds to 30

Just a small minor buff to help them with their solo lvling and it also gives them a bit more time to utilize this in their pvp strategies.

104.png Magical Ring

-Cool-down decreased from 10 seconds to 8

-Damage values re-scaled from |145/60%|169/69%|198/72%|234/78%| to |150/89%|188/94%|204/106%|239/125%|

-AOE increased from 5m to 8

Again just a little buff to help dende with their solo lvling and farming.

112.png Magical Leech

-No longer recovers |368%|526%|722%|LP when dealing damage

-Now absorbs |20%|30%|35%|of the targets current EP upon successful cast (additional ep stolen will be Based on the targets E def and upgrade of the scroll)

-Now deals |244%|286%|302%| Energy damage

It never made sense to me why a Dende would need his own dragon's punishment when he had access to kamis healing technique. The skill now does what it would suggest, it leeches the magical essence from the target and does some decent damage as well. Think of it as spirit drain, but instead of it being over many seconds it steals and gives all the EP instantly. Now Dendes will have a small incentive to upgrade their scrolls, and have a bit more options in pvp.

20_small.png Poko Priest

193.png Dragon Gods Fury & 194.png Dragon Gods Rage

*Dragon pet skills are now usable manually and un-bugged*

-Base Physical & Energy Defense increased by 1400

-Base Hit-rate increased by 600

-Base Success-rate increased by 300

-Base Health increased by 700

-Base Physical & Energy Attack increased by 450

-Skills now generate more aggro, similar to namekian warriors

It always bothered me how these summons were rarely used by Pokos in the higher lvl caps. It makes 0 sense for the main summoner class of the game to have garbage summons, or to not even use them at all for PVE. All of the Dragon skills should be buffed as well, but they need to be fixed first. Summoning monsters is a godly idea, but the way NTL did these poor dragons was just dirty, they should be godly creatures that all PVE mobs should fear.

yWzKZEo.jpg?1

187.png Second Law of the Demon Stones

-AOE increased from 6m to 10m

-The bleed is now a % bleed similar to bold strike

Now before people complain about me giving Poko AOE bold strike, you need to understand that first of all, poko doesn't have the access to any viable physical damage skills or a plethora of stuns and debuffs unlike SK. I have stated multiple times the issue was never bold strike, just steal life dealing 800-1000 damage every 2 seconds, but with this all you need to wear E def, which you should've been wearing against Poko anyway.

Secondly, the skill is a bit weaker than bold strike in terms of damage, and it has a cast time of 2 seconds. Now with a good anti para necklace it will be very easy to interrupt this skill. Poko also have very low focus so there is a good chance he will miss when using this skill. Giving him this buff will help him be a bit better in PVE and give him more options in PVP which is a good thing. This will also give people an incentive to upgrade them gems which is also not a bad thing.

5_small.png Mighty Majin

57.png Caramel Dropkick

-Now gains KD RP effect on lvl 3

The main reason this should be on LVL 3 instead of LVL 5, is that Buffers are very tight on SP, and they really lack any good disables that aren't so easily countered. I played Chef in POB and I can tell you that if you planned on trying to beat all of your opponents with candy that simply would not be viable at all, 1 good 60% or higher anti candy necklace and you basically just wasted your skill points. You have to play a cave-man style of DBO with Grand Chefs, so giving them easier access to a single target KD that cannot be interrupted would help the class a ton in PVP.

21_small.png Grand Chef Majin

* Now gains 95 LP per con instead of 85*

181.png Gourmet Mastery

-No longer gives LP and EP, instead gives CON and ENG

-Increases CON/ENG by | 2/3| 4/5|8 /10|12/19 |23/33|40/55|

This will help him benefit more from his buffs and dragon buffs. The increased LP will help him survive much longer since he doesn't have the %lp, resistance, or curse cures like an ulti.

183.png Rising Strength

-Strength bonuses re-scaled from |10|15|22|30| to |15|25|40|60|

It makes no sense why Ulits with a maxed mastery passive and way better defensive buffs and stats should have more strength than a chef with his passive and strength buff. Simple as that.

Animated GIF

168.png  Curing Scent

-Now Cures Burns on LVL 2 as well as Paralysis

It would make sense that a Master Chef would know how to treat burns. This would help him do better against Cranes and help keep his party safer in PVE where the mobs or boss has a very strong Burn DOT. This also makes it so your tanks wont have to use burn defense armours if you're in the party.

178.png Spirit Drain

-Cool-down decreased from 2:40 to 45 seconds

-Effect duration re-scaled from |6|6|6|8| to |8|12|16|20|

The cool-down on this skill was just ridiculous, almost 3 minutes for a skill that would only last 14 seconds with rp? Unacceptable. This skill really helped Chef stand a chance vs classes like SK, because you would eventually burn him out of resources so he couldn't use his high EP cost skills anymore, then you would just go to town on him. This skill will also prove to be very powerful against female turtles who decide to use book, thus giving him a slight advantage over one of the strongest pvp classes.This skill can be resisted, so its not insanely broken, also tanks and other classes with a good amount of health can also use % EP gear to counter this.

392.png Defense Breath

-Cool-down decreased from 1 minute to 19 seconds

It did not need a cool-down that long, I played chef in POB and he is actually a decent class, the issue is that if you didn't have your two con buffs for the next rounds you would pretty much auto-lose. Plus no more waiting around for 30 eons just to get buffed.

351.png Fountain of Smell

-Cool-down decreased from 2 minutes to 30 seconds

-Max targets increased from 5 to 8

-AOE increased from 5m to 8m

Reducing the cool-down would not only help him a lot in 1v1 pvp but make him more viable in 5v5 and dojo war.

151.png Spiritual Scent

-No longer increases EP or EP regen

-Now Increases ENG by |15%|22%|28%|34%|

-Now decreases EP costs by |15%|20%|25%|30%|

-Duration Increased from 2:00 to 20:00

Making this decrease EP costs by 30% and increase ENG by 34% would help many EP hungry classes in PVE. Buffing this is basically also buffing DW at the same time, DW would always prefer Chef in his party so he would be able to spam dragons punishment to his hearts content. I could totally see DWs & Chefs soloing TMQs and UDs with this buff.

150.png Scent Marking

-No longer increases hit-rate

-Increases FOC by |11|22|30|43|

-DEX values re-scaled from |11|14|19|24| to |11|24|33|44|

161.png Spiritual Fountain Fragrance

-SOL/STR values re-scaled from |9/10|12/14|20/21| to |22/24|36/38|50/52|

With these buffs DPS classes and classes with Medium/Low damage will begin to prefer chef for party PVP and PVE due to how high their DPS will be with his buffs. Chef will no longer be a useless class and an actual viable option which is a good thing.

• Chapter 8

6_small.png Wonder Majin

240.png Galactic Doughnut

-Cool-down decreased from 30 seconds to 20

-Effect duration re-scaled from |5|6|7|8|seconds to|6|8|10|12|

-Skill Animation speed increased by 25%

-Damage re-scaled from |230%|248%|266%|286%| to |252%|286%|302%|324%|

253.png Stony Dark Beam

-Cool-down decreased from 1 minute to 50 seconds

-Effect duration re-scaled from |7|10| to |10|12|

-Cast time reduced by 1 second

Buffing these 2 skills will make it so that Plasma will not be shut down as hard by a good anti confuse necklace, and also give Karma a bit more utility in both PVE and PVP.

16_small.png Plasma Majin

310.png Plasma Mastery

-No longer gives hit-rate( the hit-rate will now be added into the FOC)

-Now increases Skill Effect duration by|8%|16%|23%|28%|36%|42%|

-FOC values re-scaled from |7|9|12|17|22|28| to |17|22|31|42|55|70|

It always seemed redundant and unfair to me how Plasma got Focus and Hit-rate in his mastery passive while other classes got really amazing things in theirs, and those same classes are still really good in 1v1 PVP PVE and party PVE and PVP, but not plasma. Giving him a skill duration effect increase will help him not get super shut down by a good anti confusion necklace, and will create some nice synergy with the Petrify and Galactic Doughnut buffs. It's simple unfair how classes like SK are god tier in many aspects of this game and Plasmas are really only called upon for Dojo War and 5v5 Budokai. This will also make him even stronger in 5v5 and Dojo.

319.png Confusing Drumbeat

-Cool-down decreased from 1:48 to 1:16

A small CD buff to help them in PVE and PVP, since they get shut down hard by a good 60% confusion necklace.

320.png Harmonious Drumbeat

-CDR Bonus at LVL 6 increased from 15 to 20

-DEX Bonus at LVL 6 increased from 42 to 48

Small buffs that will help increase his teams utility in PVE and PVP.

369.png Curse Reflection

-LP Reflected at LVL 3 increased from 515 to 723

This buff will help you deal a bit more damage in 1v1 pvp against classes with a ton of curses, and help deter squishy enemies from casting curses on a party member in 5v5.

315.png Black Hole Beat

-AOE increased from 6m to 10m

317.png Super Rhythmic Trance

-Critical Bonus now affects the Energy % damage

Small buffs that will make him a bit stronger in PVE and Party PVP, and increase his overall DPS.

22_small.png Karma Majin

332.png Evasion Masking

-Now decreases dodge-rate by |10%|15%|20%|25%|30%|40%|instead of static values

This will help Karmas a ton vs Fighters and Swordsmen, and will make them very useful against high doge-rate bosses in PVE.

Finally, you made it to the end. I want to thank you for taking the "time" out of your day to read this Bible word wall shitpost, it shows that you are also very passionate about DBO and want the game to succeed as well.

TLDR:

I made a bunch of suggestions so that DBO is more balanced and takes more skill in PVP and PVE, small quality of life changes to help the players so that they don't have to no life this game to get anywhere, and overall made it so everyone can have fun in all aspects of the game regardless of class.

Credits to the following people for helping me make this: Sirab  adrian on fire EchoSon  BlazingBarrager  Supertao  Zolo  BilalStrike Chinwuke

done the emperors new groove GIF           best gif thumbs up GIF          Image result for thumbs up compilation gif

The time for change is now, if you value having players and making easy income Daneos I beg you to listen to me and several other experienced players. Please acknowledge us and this post, we beg you! We all want to be able to play this game and have as much fun with it for as long as possible, but you and your staff need to put your egos aside and listen to us. We are the players, we have the power to decide if a game lives long enough to become a legend or dies off and fades into the abyss. Thank you for reading again and I hope you have a good day.

• First of all WOW you took alot of time to write that but there are alot of flaws.

Not going to say much only a few things.

1. Lv 55 you can reach max atk speed.

2. I'm totally against having a long lv 55 and 60 cap. I want to do harder dungeons like cc 150 and not easy dungeons like tmq7 or ud6. That totally kills the joy of PVE

• First of all WOW you took alot of time to write that but there are alot of flaws.

2. I'm totally against having a long lv 55 and 60 cap. I want to do harder dungeons like cc 150 and not easy dungeons like tmq7 or ud6. That totally kills the joy of PVE

true fact

gib us lvl 60 cap for 2 weeks max then 70 for 1 year until lvl 80 gets added lol basically its no point for us to wait so long just for the lvl cap to change instead of fixing the issue for higher lvl cap daneos just keep adding random changes to those stuff that is already out... increase more bugs increase 0 meaning to be hyped for nothing at least go lvl 70 soo people can enjoy what they can deal with in pve and pvp until we get lvl 80 cap

after all pob was soo say dead for us waiting soo long just for ob and where are we at now? oh ob got more changes more bugs added

mean in pob bugs got fix less new changes and less reason for us not to do pve or pvp

pretty sure most people who played pob and tw are basically waiting for lvl 70 cap so they can come back and play and not get stopped instantly at some random lvl cap where you gear yourself up and still have to deal with to wait some month its basically asking to go and play other mmorpg hit max lvl there with 6 chars or more then come back

• What was ur word count bro? Curious.

Somewhere between 9,000 and 10,000 words 60,000 characters i think.

Yes, i agree with everything you said, but thunder nerfs. Please don't nerf my favourite pve move wich happens to be thunder. I never had a fighter until now, And using thunder on bosses is super fun, at least, for me.

Btw i don't pvp.

I dont want thunder to be nerfed that much, I capped % reflect, but storm was the really the issue for PVP thunder, which is why it got gutted.

First of all WOW you took alot of time to write that but there are alot of flaws.

1. Max speed won't matter if you can't stack GogoMask and Kami's Blitz. Speed will be gone.

2. What you mean to say was you just wanna do the hardest end game dungeons within minutes from attack speed, well sorry you don't like an actual challenge and want this already easy game to be on easy mode for 70 cap as well.

• Somewhere between 9,000 and 10,000 words 60,000 characters i think.

I dont want thunder to be nerfed that much, I capped % reflect, but storm was the really the issue for PVP thunder, which is why it got gutted.

1. Max speed won't matter if you can't stack GogoMask and Kami's Blitz. Speed will be gone.

2. What you mean to say was you just wanna do the hardest end game dungeons within minutes from attack speed, well sorry you don't like an actual challenge and want this already easy game to be on easy mode for 70 cap as well.

Facts

• Somewhere between 9,000 and 10,000 words 60,000 characters i think.

I hope you don't think that crit requires more skill than speed. Because both requires the same amount of skill. Just that speed is faster. Also I can see that you don't even know cc150. Even on tw where you had much more speed than in dbog it took you more than 3h to complete cc150 witha good party.

Funny how those guys that are voting for a longer cap are so toxic.

As Ramin said we are waiting since the alpha for lv 70 cap. Because you want lv 60 cap back does not mean that it should be so. Sry to say that but we passed lvl 60 cap back on tw. Moreover calling your friends those veterans is really annoying. My friends my guild and me are waiting for lv 70 cap since 2015 but hey better make lv 60 cap because you and your veterans like 60 more. We already had this discussion back on pob

• Daaaang son. So many sentences, so many words, so many letters. Respect for writing all of this. :thumbup:

I have to say that i pretty much agree with everything listed on here. Everything makes sense and is given serious thought. That's what you expect from experienced DBO players that don't want everything too easy. Exactly the kind of changes i wanna see here. Especially the Poko part xD

Always hurt me that i didn't need the dragon pets although they are actually really dope. I really want to use them! After all that's what makes a Poko a Poko. WIthout them Pokos are just wannabe Dende's with bad heals who can heal only a few times before they are out of EP :D;(

Not sure about the atk speed part tho. Yea it killed DBO but sadly some end game things are made to use speed. CC150 for example. Even with a good speed party it takes much time. So with less speed, it's gonna suck hard.

About the duration of caps. Meh. I think if 55 cap stays also for one month, the 60 cap should be 2 months. But that's my thoughts...

Overall, i like this.

Daneos please read all of this and understand what it means. If you still don't get it, read it over and over again. :whistling:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I hope you don't think that crit requires more skill than speed. Because both requires the same amount of skill. Just that speed is faster. Also I can see that you don't even know cc150. Even on tw where you had much more speed than in dbog it took you more than 3h to complete cc150 witha good party.

As Ramin said we are waiting since the alpha for lv 70 cap. Because you want lv 60 cap back does not mean that it should be so. Sry to say that but we passed lvl 60 cap back on tw. Moreover calling your friends those veterans is really annoying. My friends my guild and me are waiting for lv 70 cap since 2015 but hey better make lv 60 cap because you and your veterans like 60 more. We already had this discussion back on pob

Throwing subs? I just wanted to see how my sig looked.

• I hope you don't think that crit requires more skill than speed. Because both requires the same amount of skill. Just that speed is faster. Also I can see that you don't even know cc150. Even on tw where you had much more speed than in dbog it took you more than 3h to complete cc150 witha good party.

Yeah because CC150 was so hard Divines lvl 29 character was able to do it......give me a break. PVE Speed is a joke, simple as that. In what other major MMO is such a simple-easy-cheesy strategy so dominant in the late game caps? I'll wait.

At-least with crit strats you don't have 3/5 people in the party afk or watching TV while The 2 healers do all the work, and it looks like you didn't read closely on how speed kills party variety but thats okay ill type it here for you now.

Also again you didn't read, making the caps that long are a win win for everyone except people like you. Daneos gets to have a ton of time coding and making new content for us, and all the players who never got the chance to experience 55 and 60 cap will now be able to.

If you just read then things wouldn't be so difficult to comprehend.

• Attack Speed %

Now this is a key factor I believe killed old DBO, people were doing the "hardest" end game dungeon runs within minutes because of this crap, and it make this games end game PVE look like a joke. Now I understand this is also going to be very controversial because first of all, I understand that speed was the most efficient way to get good end game gear, the rates are horrible believe me I was doing Cell X so many times in POB and got garbage. I believe that 195.png Should no longer stack with 324.png. Kami's Blitz doesn't stack with 210.png, so why can it stack with Gogo-Mask? As long as Speed % Strats exist for PVE, PVE will never be a challenge, ever. Speed also creates a lack of diversity in PVE compositions which is a bad thing, every class should have the right to participate in PVE if their gear is decent, they are willing to cooperate and have an adequate build for it

The only argument I ever see with speed% lovers is "PvE will just be longer without speed" and that couldn't be further from the truth. Speed% parties make bosses incredibly easier which of course should be the hardest part and makes PvE parties very strict. Now a problem will arise with that in 70 cap with how long 150 CCBD takes even with a fl 91 ticket if Kami Blitz and Kami's Blitz can't stack together, but Daneos can just add a higher floor ticket to the game and bam that's fixed.

so tell me where do i see the immortal bug at ???

ofc the bug got used just to get the aura meh izi carry after all

That bug is irrelevant, do I need to remind you even after immortal bug was fixed, people paid large amounts of zenni to be carried through it?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!