Immunity is a becoming serious problem -_- !

• hi , i agree on the fact that bosses should be hard to kill bala bbaalaa blaaaa , making half of the bosses immunized is cool think , but for real why they do not take the damage ? u wanna imunize bosse's from paralyse ? okey no problem ! just make my wahammy Ball deal damage .... but doesn't stun in this case the bosse's are iimunized to damage not to stuns

Let mee know whatt you thier think about thiis ?

• hi , i agree on the fact that bosses should be hard to kill bala bbaalaa blaaaa , making half of the bosses immunized is cool think , but for real why they do not take the damage ? u wanna imunize bosse's from paralyse ? okey no problem ! just make my wahammy Ball deal damage .... but doesn't stun in this case the bosse's are iimunized to damage not to stuns

Let mee know whatt you thier think about thiis ?

Hi! I agree that bosses should be hard to kill, and that making most bosses immune to status effects are cool, but why do they not take damage? Making them immune to the paralysis is no problem, but the issue is with skills which deal damage in addition to causing a status effect. In this case, is it possible to make the boss immune to the stun whilst also receiving the damage?

What do the rest of you think about this?

Translated by Izlah.

• Greetings, I just tested with 2 characters (Dende and Fighter) to "Inmune" bosses, and even tho you can't stun or paralyze them, they still receive the damage.

- Santo, DBOG Team.

you mean the damage of antena beam ? i would bee glad to see that ^^

thanks for translating

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!