• I'm done with this game! If you are a fighter, like me, you worth less than shit, is impossible to get party to TMQ or CC. I spent all my day trying, spamming on trade, nothing, I can't sell anything because I don't have seal coins, I can't get nice items too, what's going on with this community? I know it is the most popular class in the game, but some guys can help you and refuses to do so, I don't know why. Is very sad how players behaviour got worse since TW, I don't asking for a kidnee, just to enjoy the game, and for that I need other players, like you.

• fighters have literally never ever been able to get parties

"whats going on with this community"

you steal aggro from tanks and then die, completely worthless in party activities

Then take the class out of the game, I won't play with a class I don't like just a lot of you do just to get some party, where's the fun?

• Fighters (Like myself) are worth less than shit because of how popular the class is like you said. There are too many fighters in DBOG, yet people need buffers, tanks, and healers for TMQs or CC. We don't have too much of a demand because you can literally find a human fighter every minute while traveling. Ever since the aggro update, the class has literally decreased in usability (Especially in parties) since it takes aggro so quickly and dies just as fast while other heavy damage dealing classes with AOE can do the same job while being efficient.

However, I do have to agree with the community being worse. Seen too many individuals be toxic for literally NO REASON.

• Fighters (Like myself) are worth less than shit because of how popular the class is like you said. There are too many fighters in DBOG, yet people need buffers, tanks, and healers for TMQs or CC. We don't have too much of a demand because you can literally find a human fighter every minute while traveling. However I do have to agree with the community being worse. "

"Seen too many individuals be toxic for literally NO REASON."

You just described 90% of the people in this game.

• hi bro , hope u are doing fine ^^ , i'am karma main / fan , but i like DW more then karma's , but i still play karma cuz atm the Dw is a bit usless .. so i will wait the 70's cap and make one , here is what i'am suggesting to you so you can find a Groupe faster , first you need to join an active guilde ( that speaks the same language as you , you guys will help each other , try to make friends out of the guilde ( to not bee depanndant of the guilde ) you can make an " Instance classe" i made poko ( but it's usless atm so i will wait till lvl 70 cap ) i suggest you karma / tank / buffer .. ( btw buffer is sooooo FUN to play )

3 * don't stop the game bro xD !!

Goodluck bro

Dude, I have a Turtle, a Sword and a Fighter. The thing is that I can't trade seal coins for my turtle, por example, to my fighter, I need to get it with him, I tried all day to buy seal coins, but it seems impossible even without binds.

• You are doing just the same, other people can have freedom too. You can play fighter if You want, but they can also refuse to take You to the party. Why You are demanding that everyone must going according to your will? If You play on tw before You should know already that fighter is a class for rich people. Make turtle/ultima, get $$$ and You will have gear for your fighter. Its pure pvp class.

• I play fighter also and I know what are You saying. I was standing all day as second char waiting for party and I found it only once, and tmq bugged...

So it can be painfull, You must buy equipment for zeni. Probably not know, ah is completely empty and people are waiting for new lvl cap. Grind, grind and grind and You will buy it when people gonna rush tmq after lvl cap

• It's what I WANT it to be. I have the freedom to do what I want, the topic here is not that, is the selfish people that can't help each other when you need it.

Get a nice, helping, non-toxic, and friendly guild. end of your problems. and while you're at it, dont be salty or toxic, you cant make good friends or find nice companions being someone toxic, not calling you one but seeing you rage because of this makes me worry..i play fighter and i havent had a single problem getting into TMQs why? well maybe i've been lucky finding party fast in the past but now i only go with guildies, makes things funnier and enjoyable...100 times better than to go whit elitist people that flame on you for any little mistake... so my suggestion...get a guild that helps others :thumbup:

• I agree. I try to keep at least 1 fighter or swords in my group, but I have seen end game groups. They only accept poko, karma, buffer, tank, and healer. So, if you think this is bad, just wait until end game. Unless you have +12-15, you won't be able to do CC.

What you can do is be a dende and have fighters in your group, but it will suck. This is why I said, a long time ago, that Daneos should make CC items trade able to your accounts or account. This way you can play a dende, buffer, or whatever and still get gear for your human. Without this, humans won't really participate in end game and people will stop playing the game. Dendes and buffers will become rare in end game. You will be waiting for days instead of a day to find a group as a human fighter.

A lot of people will feel like you and quit. The same thing should happen in high level dungeons like Cell-X and others. You won't be able to join the group as human. Maybe the seal coin system will work for the item drops here, which is great. All we need now is CC.

Oh btw you should just make a buffer or dende and get the items you need for your fighter. Or join a guild that is willing to take your fighter.

• Thing is easy. Fighters are a popular class but not the most needed, maybe not even needed, you may find a dps everywhere and even more an AOE one.

If you want to join CC as fighter, then BE a good fighter. Get speed weapons and high upgrades, because for real, who needs a shitty damage (compared to how much LP has a boss and the damage of a fighter at lvl 45 cap isnt that great) with low LP who is going to die instantly, because most fighters are just noobs bad geared and thats what people expects to find.

Get CON gear, speed weapons and high upgrades on armor and gloves, thats it, and youll be useful for a party. Or go spam with friends who carry you, not that hard if you have a decent guild.

• Humans are only usless at speed party's !! but know it's because of new agro sytem that no one take's humans ^^

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!