• The hardest thing atm is to find a nice, friendly and active brazilian guild(yes, I'm from this shitty country with this shitty people), is not a surprise we are hated on the internet, not all of us are like that, I don't care about joining another country's guild, but this is tought, almost 100% doesn't accept foreign players on it.

PS: The bug about seal coin was fixed, nice, but doesn't change those facts about fighters or this community be toxic without reason.

• The hardest thing atm is to find a nice, friendly and active brazilian guild(yes, I'm from this shitty country with this shitty people), is not a surprise we are hated on the internet, not all of us are like that, I don't care about joining another country's guild, but this is tought, almost 100% doesn't accept foreign players on it.

PS: The bug about seal coin was fixed, nice, but doesn't change those facts about fighters or this community be toxic without reason.

why you don't look for an english active guilde ?

• Slash555 I have no idea what are you talking about.

Just find guild with cool people, heck I am doing all stuffs with fighters from my guild, EchoSon is fighter I always go with, mostly.

Right now problem is aggro, soo you need to upgrade your crafted gear +9 or higher in order to be in party.

Since boss will turn on you, from time to time even if I tank boss.

Trust me just find cool people and you will be fine with it.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• fighters have literally never ever been able to get parties

"whats going on with this community"

you steal aggro from tanks and then die, completely worthless in party activities

Humans are only stealing aggro because the system in bugged and pure bullshit for now

-------------------------------------

The hardest thing atm is to find a nice, friendly and active brazilian guild(yes, I'm from this shitty country with this shitty people), is not a surprise we are hated on the internet, not all of us are like that, I don't care about joining another country's guild, but this is tought, almost 100% doesn't accept foreign players on it.

PARADISE, Thunderbolt and Champions
    3 Brazilian active guilds. All three do PvE and PvP content
    There's more than these 3... maybe you wasn't invited or doesn't come along with them because of that shitty atitude of yours
    "I'm from this shitty country with this shitty people"... my god...

• Paradise is impossible to get in, they want a perfect people with perfect gear, every paradise guy I know is stupid and arrogant, also.
    The other two I don't know, but I'll try to find out who owns it, thank you.

• Just look for an English speaking Guild. Most of the ppl are more chill there. And you might meet other players from Brazil in english guilds too :D

Or you can make a change yourself by creating a chill Brazilian Guild where ppl are friendly etc. :D

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Paradise is impossible to get in, they want a perfect people with perfect gear, every paradise guy I know is stupid and arrogant, also.
    The other two I don't know, but I'll try to find out who owns it, thank you.

Well, we aren't looking for perfect people and with the game in this moment, not even fine gears.
    The only limitation we have is inviting people who are already at least lvl 40+
    I'm one of the leaders from PARADISE

"every paradise guy I know is stupid and arrogant"
    Stupid i don't think... arrogant, yeah this one we are :P
    But we always help our members and allies

Well, since you had bad experience with some PARADISE members, give a try with Thunderbolt and Champions
    Thunderbolt are close ally with PARADISE and i can say that they are a amazing guild.
    Champions become our allies this weekend and i know some people from there. They do end game content.
    You probably will find a party to do content in one of this guilds. Other idea is do what other people told here, enter in a guild from another country

• You are brazilian from Paradise?
    I just joined Champions, but the thing is not improved, anybody is going to CC or TMQ'S -.-'

• wrong

fighters stealing aggro has been present way before the new update

• You are brazilian from Paradise?
    I just joined Champions, but the thing is not improved, anybody is going to CC or TMQ'S -.-'

Yes, i'm
    Well, i can say that it's hard this time
    Too much people working or studying
    Maybe at night get better? Don't know
    Here on PARADISE it's slow this hour too, people play more at night

wrong

fighters stealing aggro has been present way before the new update

I have a Fighter and a Turtle in my party
    All humans classes start to steal aggro after the aggro system change

Then they tried to change again and now is bugged, monsters start attacking another players even when the tank has 100%
    Before they started to modify the aggro system people only steal aggro from tanks who doesn't know how to play

• Why don't he join you? You guys international guild if im not mistaken

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!