• This game is done.. I just play couse is dragonball xD. I thnink this game won't be a competitive mmrpg. I play WoW too. Ecery class and subclass are able and they try to equilibrate for pve and pvp. I search on google and post on blizzard forum what is the best class for pve and pve they sey all, what is op is nerfed. They sey play what u like not what is op. Then if he can't play what he want's why he want's to play?. I don't like fuking nathing piccolo and rly bored. Imagine piccolo is rly op, i have to play piccolo couse is fuking op?. And this game have no future i think they will cap lvl 70 and then...? still lvl 70 in 2020?.

• This game is done.. I just play couse is dragonball xD. I thnink this game won't be a competitive mmrpg. I play WoW too. Ecery class and subclass are able and they try to equilibrate for pve and pvp. I search on google and post on blizzard forum what is the best class for pve and pve they sey all, what is op is nerfed. They sey play what u like not what is op. Then if he can't play what he want's why he want's to play?. I don't like fuking nathing piccolo and rly bored. Imagine piccolo is rly op, i have to play piccolo couse is fuking op?. And this game have no future i think they will cap lvl 70 and then...? still lvl 70 in 2020?.

This is an important point, what will happen after lvl 70 will be reached? people will stop playing and the game will die the same way like TW? after 4 years working in this game? I think Daneos have some ideias lvl 70+

• This is an important point, what will happen after lvl 70 will be reached? people will stop playing and the game will die the same way like TW? after 4 years working in this game? I think Daneos have some ideias lvl 70+

If you worried take programming lessons and work with animation, then you have the future of the game.. Forget TW, it is dead a new beginning is here

most of peopole know's that this game won't bee a great MMO game , and no future is for the gam no one can say i'am wrong !! if we don't have any tmq8 cc200 in the code's source nothhing wiill bee added cuz daneos is CODER AND NOT DEVLOPER OR MODDER !

This is an important point, what will happen after lvl 70 will be reached? people will stop playing and the game will die the same way like TW? after 4 years working in this game? I think Daneos have some ideias lvl 70+

Believe me..if the game has success past open beta there wont be any problems with content for a long while, according to Hardlock daneos and mateos CAN make new content, and there are a lot of items and dogis that havent been applied to the game, also there are unused textures and "dungeons" that they can make use for making new TMQs UDs and new kind of events for example the map where uranai baba is in the desert etc

• It's what I WANT it to be. I have the freedom to do what I want, the topic here is not that, is the selfish people that can't help each other when you need it.

It's what me and my friends WANT the party composition to be. We have the freedom to do what we want. If we dont need a fighter we will not inv a fighter. It is what it is so stop criyng.

• Dogis, items and dungeons are not enough, it will need new skills, maybe a new class, I don't know if that's possible. I have no knowledge of programming, but this should be very hard to do.

That is very possible... how do you think the TW company made the skills? The only hard part would be balancing perhaps...

• It's what me and my friends WANT the party composition to be. We have the freedom to do what we want. If we dont need a fighter we will not inv a fighter. It is what it is so stop criyng.

Yes, vou have this freedom. What you should have too is good manners, after all is not everybody that has friends in the game, my own doesn't have time for it.

• There is a big solution, post a god damn post in forums that you need a party or something, or do it with your guild, if you don't have one it's easy to find one there are full activityies beside TMQ ETC. People doesn't really care about you if you post it on TRADE channels or something, because it's made for trading not requesting partys etc.

• I'm done with this game! If you are a fighter, like me, you worth less than shit, is impossible to get party to TMQ or CC. I spent all my day trying, spamming on trade, nothing, I can't sell anything because I don't have seal coins, I can't get nice items too, what's going on with this community? I know it is the most popular class in the game, but some guys can help you and refuses to do so, I don't know why. Is very sad how players behaviour got worse since TW, I don't asking for a kidnee, just to enjoy the game, and for that I need other players, like you.

Hey I was wondering how much LP does your fighter have?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!