Item collection issues

• Hi,

I am a fan of DBO and have been playing since Korean ver., TW, pre-open and open beta.

Firstly I would like to congratulate and thank Daneos and all the team who revived this game.

Once said that, I have found one issue that frustrates me and I guess all the other players who have characters that can't get much aggro.

Here is the real situation I am facing.

I am an ultimate majin farming a bunch of mobs. I use ultimate spin to kill all of them at once. While I am doing that a Dark Warrior comes and uses and AOE attack.

The aggro goes to the namek and most of the items (that I needed for zenis) are taken by this namek who came after me. I take all of the damage, the namek gets the kill, and all the items go to him.

Well, it seems very childish, but imagine in a DBO hunt. A dragon ball falls from a mob whom you attacked first, but since the aggro was taken by the other character (fighter or SK or DW, for example) you get frustrated because you can't get that dragon ball, which took you for ever to find. So they steal you the Dragoon Ball in front of your eyes!!

It happened to me many times while I was playing as Chef Majin, so I know how people may feel about this.

So, here is a solution I think will solve this problem and all the frustrations from many players.

**Items will be able to be collected by the first person who hits the mob, no matter who gets the kill or the aggro**

You would say, what happens with parties?

Well, parties already have their dice divide item function, so no need to worry.

I would be grateful if Daneos and the committee would revise this issue and solve it for all the players who struggle getting aggro.

Thank you in advance! ;)

***Daneos and team, can you do similar thing (like first hit get the item method) for normal farming systems, so that no one can steal my mob's items***

Thank you

• hi , really nice theard ^^ , but as grand chef you use bayblade skill , and The Ball !! , so whil you are packing you'r mobs a turtle can just use KAME and boom you lose you'r mob pack ^^ , ( i'am facing the same situation i'am karma and Turtle come and ks )

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!