Patch Notes - March 29th 2018

• patchnotes_banner.png

Welcome to the first edition of our detailed patch notes! These threads will serve the purpose of giving you quick access to all past updates from now on, as well as providing you with any needed extra information. Not only that, but you're also able to comment here and leave your feedback! However, remember to keep it civil.

Note: If you're reading this from the future, know that there have been countless updates before this one (for over 3 years since the creation of this post). If you wish to go further back and check on previous updates, you'll have to navigate through the News section and read the maintenance posts made by Daneos.

Line.png

updates.png

• Nepty Token System
      • The AFK check has been removed. You can now receive tokens again by being AFK. We've listened to you guys and have come to this conclusion. This, of course, wouldn't be possible without the implementation of the new system described below.

• The amount of tokens a player receives now depends on a character level vs level cap ratio. The max tokens a player can receive at a time is 10, while being at max level, or less points if they’re lower level. Example: If a character is level 20 while the cap is level 45, they’ll receive 4 tokens at a time.

• Dragon Ball Hunt

• Dragon Ball Mob Lock System has been implemented. Now, any monsters that respawn with a DB icon will only have the DB icon visible to the player that previously killed it. This allows everyone to farm peacefully without others trying to steal their precious Dragon Balls. This even works if a player has disconnected and logged back in, so have fun! A video guide for this and basic DB hunting will be released in the near future.
      • New hunting schedule! More DB hunt days! Here’s what it looks like:

Monday: 12pm – 4pm

Tuesday: 4pm – 8pm

Wednesday: 8pm – 12am

Thursday: No hunt (because there's maintenance and it might start at different times).

Friday: 12am – 4am

Saturday: 4am – 8am

Sunday: 8am – 12pm

>>Countdown Page<<

• World Boss
      • The robot HOPE-02 was re-programmed to feel generosity and has reduced its Equipment Box price from 4x Dark Devil’s Gold Coin and 10kk Zeni to 2x Dark Devil’s Gold Coin and 500k Zeni!
      • The Dark Devil Supply Crate’s chance to give the “Universe’s Luckiest” title has been increased from 0.4% to 10%.

• May, Jun, Jul and Aug titles removed.

• Jan, Feb, Mar and Apr titles added.

bug_fixes.png?width=400&height=175

• Item “Huge Egg” from TMQ3 can now be discarded.
    • Item "Seal Coin" is now tradable.
    • Shenron's summoning animation.
    • Getting into Kid Budokai with a level 30 character. This was done by applying as Level 29 and then leveling up, but it has now been fixed and no longer possible to do.
    • Guild Master's pop-up announcement message. If you're a guild master, type "/c" in the guild chat, just like a party leader would do with "/z".

Line.png

Reminder that all forum rules still apply here. If you want to leave any suggestions and express your opinions, please do so in a civilized manner.

• God finally! xD

The changes are dope. And i love this Patch Thread. If something seems off, ppl can complain right here instead of creating 4+ threads about the same problem.

Good work! :thumbup:

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I have one thing to say, THANK YOU, a very nice update is nice to see :) and this thread is a great idea we can see the improvement details soon :) but I will have a question, if we do DBs in part, can others see DB? can he rop her? or will the player who sees it kill the monster so that it falls and the others can pick up?

• this thread should have a direct link to the launcher so people will see when a new patch is in function and read it

hi there Austin that is a good suggestion and will be considered by dbog team thank you for the good idea

boxbox

• Awesome update. :thumbup:

But i have a question though, i always farm with my high level (45 in yahoi west) and then kill the db's with my lower level, can a DB still drop like that even though i'm not the previous killer of the mob? ( i know only the previous killer can see the DB)

• Awesome update. :thumbup:

But i have a question though, i always farm with my high level (45 in yahoi west) and then kill the db's with my lower lvl, can a db still drop like that even though i'm not the previous killer of the mob?

The change that affected this was actually already applied in the previous update's DB mob spawn system and the answer is, in short, no.

For DB mobs to spawn, they have to be killed by a character within the same level range. It's a small drawback for those who preferred doing your method, but given that we're talking about mobs around the same level as you, you should be able to kill them just fine and make those mobs belong to you, thanks to this new system. With a 20% spawn rate, I personally think it's fair. Let us know how it goes tomorrow, though.

P.S: If you don't want that character to leave that level range, remember that you can type @resetexp to bring your EXP back to zero.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!