• Hi, I'm Kiwi. And I'm from Spain! It seems somewhat relevant since I noticed the huge Spanish community in here, that's nice. But I will be posting in English (even though I may not be that good at it) because, well, I'm sure most people will understand English!

I've been playing DBOG for a couple of weeks (also played in TW but that was so many years ago that I almost forgot everything that I knew lol) and checking every now and then the forum to see game updates and some discussion threads. I'm not much of a poster in forums and that kind of stuff; like many other people, I enjoy being a lurker hahaha. But I thought that it would be nice to say hi and post here from time to time, since I don't think I will be bored of this game any time soon and discussions are always interesting, so here I am!

• Hey Kiwi , welcome to DBOG Community Forum, I suggest you to join DBOG Discord too for fast support of DBOG Staff members.

If you want to refresh your memory check player guides, look around forum and discord.

Cya around.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!