Patch Notes - March 29th 2018

• Updates you did here are very nice and I like it, but... I can't believe you couldn't fix the agro, it is terrible right now and it going to stay to like that for one more week at least :/

Why does wonder majin have confusion duration 30 seconds and karma skill lock 20 seconds if other classes have their stuns last no more than 10 seconds?

#nerfwondermajin

• hello, it is a great update !! Thank you for have done those improvements especially for dragon balls hunting system. That a great idea !

But i have one problem with the game it's about budokai kid.

Suggestion : It is possible to change the saturday's adult budokai into team budokai kid please?

Because there are 2 adult budokai the week end and 2 budoka kid during the week. And soon i will not be able to try to win an aura in budokai kid during the week.

So if you make the change in

Friday : Budokai adult solo

Saturday : Budokai kid team

It would be great !

Thanks for your improvements dbog team.

New dbog : Ryuuzaki /Gast / Okane /Ikari

Old dbog : Sangoku / Hikarii / Izanamii

TW : Gokussjjr

Last day of DBOTW 31/10/2013 ;( :

• It's just incredible how Daneos took into account all of the small points people suggested, never saw this working so good. I remember that someone gave the idea about the DB mobs, and said that probably it wouldn't be possible, and I believed that it wouldn't be possible. But wow, surprisingly its possible and here it is. The patch thread was also an idea from comments. Really good job, thanks.

• It's just incredible how Daneos took into account all of the small points people suggested, never saw this working so good. I remember that someone gave the idea about the DB mobs, and said that probably it wouldn't be possible, and I believed that it wouldn't be possible. But wow, surprisingly its possible and here it is. The patch thread was also an idea from comments. Really good job, thanks.

yeah, he may not be the most communicative, but at last this show us that he listens to us and that he cares.

• As a debater on the last thread I opened and after the discussions we had, I can say that this is the right way to go.
    Not only you agreed on the Patch Notes (I'm full aware that you already had that in mind), but you implemented it on today's maintenance. That shows, to me and I think to all the other members of the community, that you finally started taking us more serious (not saying that you weren't at first) and also that you started taking our thoughts into consideration.

Now, about the updates that I'm more fond of :
    - I'm very happy that you found a way make Netpy Token System sufficient at any level, but giving the edge to the end-game players, which was the right thing to do without having us complain about ruining our AFK times. (Yes, I AFK with my buffers when I play on my main. Had to throw this out there since some people thought I was no AFKer.)

- I'm excited about the new DB Hunt schedule. The addition of more days will take some stress off the server (if it had any) but also from the players. who can always try the next day if they had no luck or just want to farm more. The time schedule, in my opinion, is almost perfect. With this combination of hours, the players actually have a chance to decide when to hunt without missing other ingame or IRL activities.

Thank you for the updates and thank you for listening to us. (That's coming from one of the most ruthless judges of the community)

• So, where's the fix to the NoClip problem that come from a loooooong time?
    And for the Aggro System that is bugged and been reported for players in the forum and tickets during all the week?
    You guys did amazing changes in this patch (Netpy Token, Equipment box, DB Event changes), amazing work and congratz on that, thanks...

but this 2 critical problems wasn't fixed

• So, where's the fix to the NoClip problem that come from a loooooong time?
    And for the Aggro System that is bugged and been reported for players in the forum and tickets during all the week?
    You guys did amazing changes in this patch (Netpy Token, Equipment box, DB Event changes), amazing work and congratz on that, thanks...

but this 2 critical problems wasn't fixed

Man, give them a break or something xd, the other problems were more requested i think.

• Thank you so much for the db hunt change, I’m one of those people who can never play on Saturday and so I was left never being able to do this event.

This is one of those things that make Dragonball fun for me is going hunting even if I don’t really need them it’s just fun to do. So thank you for these very important changes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!