[POLL] System similar to Dokkan's compensation system

• Should players be compensated? 33

1. Yes! (20) 61%
    2. No, I hate getting free in-game items (13) 39%

It'd be nice if we could get compensation rewards such as extra tokens, or Zeni as a friendly compensation to the players. I'm sure many of you play or at least heard of Dokkan Battle, and there players are rewarded with Dragon stones (Dokkan's currency for summoning better cards and etc.) or other in-game items for things as simple as the devs making a typo within the game, I'm not saying we should get compensated for ridiculous things like that, but it'd be nice if players got compensated for unscheduled maintenances, long maintenance hours or for example how today's scheduled DB hunt didn't occur. Some of you may criticize my post for asking too much but you know what? The community donates money in order to keep things running smoothly, In my opinion that should be enough to justify this system, plus who wouldn't want extra in-game items for free when Daneos messes up?

• While I'm never one to turn down free items, you're basically asking to be paid for every time someone messes up. That's like your mom making you pay her for every single mistake you've made in life. I'm not trying to flame or insult you, but you guys really don't need some free things for every time he makes a mistake. Also I don't know what hunt you're talking about, yesterday was Thursday and they made it pretty clear hunts won't happen on Thursdays due to maintenance. Unless you live in a difference timezone, either way there was still no hunt considering they just changed the schedules yesterday so of course it's not going to automatically happen in the same day.

• Hi,

Dragon Ball Online Global is in Open Beta phase which is still a development stage in which bugs can occur.

This will not happen and the team will not be handing out compensation every time there is a set back.

Unfortunately there will be situations that may arise that are unpredictable, players just have to accept this and remember the team is trying our best to work on a solution while keeping up frequent communication with the community.

This thread will now be closed.

Regards,

Tempest

DBO G Staff

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!