Why Lv 55/60 cap should last long

• Should Lv 55/60 Cap last long? 183

1. Lv 55/60 should each last 6 months or longer (76) 42%
    2. Lv 55/60 should each last shorter than 6 months (107) 58%

1. We just got out of 70 cap from POB: 100% of people who want 70 cap as fast as possible I know for a fact played POB, and we just got done with that cap literally this month. They had all of POB with that cap and POB was over a year long. Sure there was a lot of bugs in that server, but that didn't stop a lot of players from playing for months straight, and enjoying the cap. Not to mention after when 70 cap hits, no one knows how long until a new level cap is created, may take 1 year, or 2 years, no one knows.

2. The game will last longer: When Lv 70 cap is released, after a few months the game will literally die off from there until Lv 80 cap is released. There is a reason to why new level caps were created every year in DBO, different CCBD floors, UDs, and TMQs to do. If Lv 70 cap fans really cared about the longevity of this game, they'd want Lv 70 cap up and ready much later too. If caps are more spread out, this will also give players more time to gear up, even most cash whales didn't have enough time in this short Lv 45 cap, nor did they get enough time to enjoy their gear.

3. 70 cap has too much problems: Lv 70 cap is arguably the cap that killed the game. When 70 cap came, many people preferred 55/60 cap and wanted it back, and thought 70 cap was bad. This is due to attack speed% making PvE too easy and made parties strict, game being overly populated with Fighters because they were very easy to play and OP, immortal bug, and the PvP balance in general for the most part. 55/60 cap have less problems and will be easier to balance/make better which leads me to my next reason.

4. Balance was promised for Open Beta: Once 55 cap ends and 60 cap comes the Open Beta phase will be over. Meaning 55 cap will have to be balanced. This is perfect for the team since the team has no experience in balance and this will be a good start for them, since the 55/60 cap don't need major adjustments. When 70 cap comes this will make that easier to fix.

5. A lot of players are looking forward to 55/60 cap: This reason is underlined because this is the most important reason. I've been getting in touch with a lot of old/current friends in discord/in-game and i'm always hearing things like "I'm going to go hard in 55/60 cap and just chill in 70 cap" "55/60 cap are going to be the best caps I hope those last a while" and things of that nature. I feel like pretty much every real vet has been waiting for these caps. Me personally I feel like 55 cap is the REAL release of this game seeing as how short 29/45 caps were. 55/60 caps were also real end game caps that lasted long in the original servers and they were highly successful and the peaks of DBO so why not bring that back for a while? Players haven't had 55/60 cap in over 5 years and would be very disappointing to the players if it's just another building block for 70 cap.

• Well you can't compare old cap 55 with this cap that will be here.

This cap 55 is just fake cap of cap 70.

Most of people, including me, who liked cap 55, was because of stuffs that don't exist anymore, from chips and other things.

This cap we will have now, will just unlock some of skills for many classes and you can be geared better.

Sadly it is nothing more than that.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• ? ? ?

• SK and Dende just need their respective nerfs and bam easy 55 cap balance. If you guys wanna rush a 70 cap so they game gets dry within months go ahead, just dont complain about why no one is playing DBO a couple months after 70 cap. If daneos is smart he'll gut % speed in the same 55 cap update and make it very lengthy. Daneos also probably wont be able to make any lvl 80 cap content as fast as all you guys think so having the cap in 55 and 60 for a long time will give him time to work on that without being pressured heavily about the game being boring and dead.

• The lvl55 cap will be NOTHING like you remember. This is the lvl70 game. We get skills we never had in retail's 55 cap, stats that don't work the same, skills that are maxed earlier/need more SP points put in them, and many skills which have changed since then. Think Bold Strike, which didn't work this way in the true lvl55 cap. Or Dendes who couldn't heal as strongly because their skills weren't preparing them for lvl70 at the time. Or Fighters who dodged way more in the real lvl55 cap, but won't here because they rely on their lvl70 passive powers+dodge pot now. If this fake lvl55 cap ends up balanced, it'll be by miracle rather than design. The current game is designed with lvl70 in mind. You can act now it'll be like KR's lvl55 days because of the levelcap if it makes you happy, but you'll discover in a week why it won't be.

As for me? I'll likely end up bored in a month after I got everything I need for the future, then quit. A year is a long time, and I wouldn't spend it on an artificial cap that's nothing like retail's, only existing to inflate the game's life. Besides, every moment we spend on lvl55/60, Daneos CAN't balance the game. Lvl55/60 isn't an accurate indicator of what lvl70's like, so every effort spend would be wasted later. Let the cap exist to buy Daneos time for finishing game features, discover for yourself why it's not like you remember, then be happy when lvl70's out because we can finally work on balancing the game with no cap failing to emulate DBO KR to hold us back.

...that said, it can't possibly get balanced worse than lvl45. So rejoice for that! ^^

• we won't stay at lvl 55 cap too long why ?

lack of pve contenent tmq 5 maybe 6 / cc60 maybe cc70/ BID 1

everyone like's lvl 55 cap due to the PVP " Blance"

here is a video of a team doing bacterian with crit mode ?? do you think they had skills ? it's as speed instead of spamiing skills that deals damage you spam speed buff and auto attack ( remouve buff from dende and tank ) ^^

stop saying that the speed is breaking the PVE aspect it's just bosse's of cc that are usless !!!!! with all honnesty the Cell x dungeon ( without bugging ) and the kraken dungeons aren't that easy to clear guys you need a great team with specialy good tank ^^

• Make lv55 last 2-3 months; lvl 60 last 3-4.

The lvl 45 cap was pretty fun for PvP, but it's pretty lackluster content-wise of course.

Lvl 55 will bring much more possibilities, and much better PvP.

Lvl 60 i didn't like it in retail because it was the era of 80%LP majins and such, just terrible balance.

Lvl 70 is by far the worst cap for pvp (after 29), party without revives is dictated by AoE Confusions, just boring.

• I agree 60/55 should last longer. And i understeand your concern about people getting bored with the lv 70 cap.

But we should be careful to not lose people during this 60/55 cap because if its longer than 6 months people will surely get bored ..

So im going for less than 6 months.After all is a private server if it lasts 2-4 years im happy with it.

• I personally would like to get 55 cap done quick as possible since it limits you to what you can do. Level 60 cap on the other hand has massive amounts of content available and also makes PVP more exciting (for me anyway) since classes should have pretty much all skills they should need to win. Level 60 cap could last for months and i would be fine with that since you can do pretty much all of Level 70 content anyway. As EchoSon said Balancing can only happen when we have reached higher caps because whats the point balancing anything at low caps for the level cap to just raise and be put right back to square 1.

• ^

I think we should skip 55 cap and go straight to 60 which could last like 3 months or more if needed. Wouldn't mind being at 55 for a month tho but as Syren wrote, 60 cap has more to offer and won't be too boring.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!