Why Lv 55/60 cap should last long

• so you guys just wanna ignore the seemingly most balanced cap? This for a couple of pve contents like cc100 that you ain't strong enough for anyways? Who even does ud6 really? In all honesty idc I just want things to he balanced. Why wait till 60cap to fix stuff if everthing is going well in 55 cap.

• Lv 55 cap lacks PvE content but yet Lvl 70 cap lacks a whole TMQ and those are important for Humans/Majins armor especially which is my main issue with 70 cap.

Exactly, but i dont get why people say theres no content when there is tons of PVE content to do; TMQ 4 5 6, UD 3 4 5, UD 2 3 4 hard, hopefully he also releases Sky dungeon as well.

• In my opinion 55 cap should last the longest out of all the caps. I'd say 6 months is the sweet spot, not too long and not too short. 60 Cap should be around 3 months because it's only an increment of 5 levels and it should really just be a preparation for 70 cap. I have no idea what some people are talking about that there's no content at 55 cap , there's plenty. You get new TMQs , UDs, Dojo and Scramble are the best. I know people are saying 55 cap won't be the same because of 70 skills already in the game but the thing that made 55 cap balanced was the limited amount of SP available. Balancing just gets harder as the cap increases.

• As always we ( pve player's ) have to do what pvp one's say's / want ... bro it's not because the lvl 55 pvp in you'r oppinion is great and balanced ( cuz it's not the case anymore) that the whole community have to wait 6 mounth to do great dungeon's such as cc100 - tmq7 how is this even possible...

• A lot of people here seem to think that they are going to capture a nostalgia effect from this level 55 cap when in reality that aint the case. If you think spamming TMQs UDs for the 'Pve Players' is going to satisfy people then you are wrong. Once you hit 55 Level 55 these Dungeons become useless and a waste of time especially UDs. TMQs may have some ground to stand on but lets be real chances are you are going to need to box them gears and since im someone who does not have a huge amounts of resources to through at gears until its worth while there is no way im going to box/upgrade tmq6 when tmq7 is just right around the corner and im sure others will agree. So all in all when you hit 55 you have is Dojo War and budokais and low end cc. Whereas 60 you can be doing CC100 Spam gaining Rare dogi balls and CC gears and for those who put the early effort into upgrading level 60 gears you might even get away with Kraken and Cell (Im not sure about this one might be a little bit hard and only for the elites) Level 60 is all round a very great cap and has content for PVP players and PVE players.

• I'm not saying PvP would be balanced right at 55 cap. I said it would be easiest to balance at 55 cap. I don't know if you were directing that at me but I'm a PVE player not PvP. By all means make the 55 cap 2 weeks like Supernamek said if you don't care about the long term health of this game.

As always we ( pve player's ) have to do what pvp one's say's / want ... bro it's not because the lvl 55 pvp in you'r oppinion is great and balanced ( cuz it's not the case anymore) that the whole community have to wait 6 mounth to do great dungeon's such as cc100 - tmq7 how is this even possible...

• Im just gonna keep it short (kappa)

60cap is the peak of dbo. Where the most fun was. It was one of the most balanced DBO patches. Satisfying content and it was the best cap unarguably in general . Except if u was a fighter or an SK. Then ofc u would want the 70cap cuz it was legit the most broken cap in game . Facts . Anyone who dissagrees obviaouly lacks knowledge . It was all about AS. Karma dende sk fighter RULED that shit. If u played any other class u probably quit.

Sirab brings up some very good points. And i still cant understand how people went with 70cap for this. Oh yeah...85% of the server is an SK .

Anyone with half a brain would know if the 70 cap is rushed to come. The game will die out in MAXIMUM 3-4months

55/60 cap should stay for as long as possible untill the team gets close to releasing a new lvl cap . But ofc . Ppl will always choose whats better for their class. So meh . No point on making this thread. SK's and fighter will probably raid this

The issue is PvP content isn't as often as TW.

Solution is simple : Make budokai twice a week.

tyTc1Nl_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

• As i wrote before. Skip 55 cap and go right to 60 and let us stay there for like 3 months or more! More fun things to do for PvE ppl, PvP gonna be more interesting aaaand 60 cap was dope :D

55 cap was dope in KR server times. Been there, done that. Best times. But it won't be as dope as it was back then on this one here lol. Also, by staying like 3 months or more on 60 cap, ppl will have more than enough time to lvl their other chars. There won't be a need to rush to the cap. I think that Daneos should maybe do a community poll on this matter. Or one of the GMs or whatever. Needs to be an official poll and should last for like 48 hours. Either we go 55 cap and stay there for as long as it'll be planned or we go straight to 60 with 3 months or more!

And yea, going to 70 fast will make the game boring again. Gotta take our time so we can enjoy this game. Yes i know sounds dumb cuz i just wrote that we should skip 55 xD

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• We should stick to the lower caps to give the team some time to work on the bugs and balance. You seen what happened with this 45 cap, it's quite obvious that they need more time to work on things unless you want a buggy, if not even more broken version of TW lvl 70. Yeah it definitely will not last long. There is plenty to do in 55 cap but I guess people don't want to do the same thing we did in this cap which was gear up to the max and sit there with nothing to do waiting on the next cap to use their gear. Or just wait for the next cap due to boredom. I can guarantee if people didn't have access to higher lvl gear that they wouldn't be pushing higher caps to be shortened this much.

• I think there is no reason for a lv 60 cap that will last longer than 3 months. You have good content with lv 60 but there are still alot of problems. Like if you want to do cc 100 you will notice that you never hit cc 95 and 100 boss because their dodge rate is insanely high + the lvl difference will play a big role.

Also you could farm tmq 7 gear which would still be really good when lv 70 cap comes. But sadly that's all there is no reason to do ud's so your only dungeons would be tmq7 and cc100 (probably not).

While lv 55 cap makes for me totally no sense. There is no content which is worth to farm + why even lv 55? Please don't tell me because it was great in tw.

Moveover I read that it makes sense to have a longer cap before releasing lv 70 cap so the team can fix buggs but honestly they had the whole pob and they said we will start ob because they thought that they are ready for it. Also Daneos did not fix anything lvl 45+ related in ob until now. Most of us also played pob lv 70 cap and there were not much of bugs. The biggest problem was the class balance.

So I don't really understand why so many people want the caps to last that long. Why not have lvl 70 as fast as possible and start balancing lvl 70?

• Imma keep it short this time

Because it will kill the game . People will get tired after a couple of months . they should store the lvl 70 content untill they have enough ground work for lvl80 or whatever the next cap may be . Im not saying release it 3-4 months after lvl 70 but atleast a year that can build up some hype so its not just a rework of 70TW

. And lvl 60 was a fine cap. I know CC bosses where harder due to the dodge rate . but...Whats the point ? they are SUPPOSED to be this strong thats a high tier dungeon it HAS TO BE HARD in order to consider it a high end game content . Why do u people always want shit to be a walk in the park .

• Imma keep it short this time

Because it will kill the game . People will get tired after a couple of months . they should store the lvl 70 content untill they have enough ground work for lvl80 or whatever the next cap may be . Im not saying release it 3-4 months after lvl 70 but atleast a year that can build up some hype so its not just a rework of 70TW

. And lvl 60 was a fine cap. I know CC bosses where harder due to the dodge rate . but...Whats the point ? they are SUPPOSED to be this strong thats a high tier dungeon it HAS TO BE HARD in order to consider it a high end game content . Why do u people always want shit to be a walk in the park .

You are right it should be hard but giving them insanely high dodgerate is not the way to do it.

Also the problem is there will probably no lv 80 or new content. When I asked daneos what will come after we have everything from lv 70 he said that there are still some things from korea he want to put into the game. So probably no lv 80 but not sure about that

• You guys are ignoring the fact that Daneos, not a mod, not a GM, Danoes CONFIRMED balance for Open Beta and we haven't had a balance patch thus far. You guys really want that canceled so 70 cap can come faster and you guys can gear up? And I know the team is too small for 55 cap to be short and have balance ready for that.

So where i'm getting at with this thread is, players who want 55 cap short and 60 cap long, want the balance confirmed for Open Beta to be canceled, and 60 cap long so they can gather all their TMQ7 gear up and ready for 70 cap, at the cost of the longevity of this game? Not only, is that selfish, but that will hurt the game you guys apparently care about.

What use is good gear in a dead game?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!