SSJ pots. Will they be added or not?

• This is really what the premise of what an mmo is, it's way worse in other games. At least you don't have to be max gear to do this event.

True, MMos ive played like WoW and SWTOR you always have to grind for gear and to lvl up. If you want a game where it's easy and actually updated play Xenoverse. But us who enjoy MMOs and grinding will stay here

I don't think it should be hunt anymore. Maybe a quest in each area, for each tier. That would be much more enjoyable than doing the same thing since we've started this game.

There is already quests for dragonballs, it starts at lvl 5 ^^

• True, MMos ive played like WoW and SWTOR you always have to grind for gear and to lvl up. If you want a game where it's easy and actually updated play Xenoverse. But us who enjoy MMOs and grinding will stay here

I'll say that I don't enjoy grinding on here atm since it's not rewarding, but I do agree with the others games and staying here for the time being o_o. Idk for how long.

• I can't handle the grind, nor should I... Haven't you noticed... That is pretty much all the game is....just grindy. The grind seriously needs to stop and something needs to change.

What you want to do, is something the whole community has fought to remove, which is the pay 2 win. The best example is the flight skill, in the retail game you couldn't even use the Fast flight because only people who paid could use it, now you have it for free. Super Saiyan Pots were P2W too, because they were more powerful than the actual skill that you get for dedicating your time to gather the dragon balls.

The whole community has tried as hard as possible to remove these kind of features that prioritize the people with money and not the ones who play the game. Which I completely agree, if you want to be powerful, PLAY. The Cash Shop items are being modified to be only advantages por paying, like having larger inventory slots, the possibility to get Dogis which can also have extra effects with a Dogi Ball that can be either obtained trhough PVE in the CC Floors or even by luck using the wagu coins that are purchased with Cash.

I respect that you deleted the post, but the answer still stays. - Santo

1. MMO's don't do? Almost all of them require you to pay to access higher level missions and get access to super strong armors without any effort.

The Flight skill is in the store, because early POB the mission was not available so it was added for 0 Cash Points. When the OB started (even before POB finished) the flight skill was added as another official item in the cash shop for those who simply don't like to do the mission, and want to start to fligh as soon as they reach lvl 30, and this, is not a p2win, is an advantage, because anyone can still get it and is not even that hard.

2. I don't see when or how you expect a private server of a revived MMO to be a "modern competitive MMO", the game is at least 7 years old, which died by only having 3 years of development and only one year ago was brought back by a couple of people.

As said before, the game used to be pay 2 win, and the community is trying to remove every single aspect that grants others something that makes them better in the game, like the Skill reset books, they are only obtainable by Cashing with a considerable high price, which made them super expensive in ingame money. Now, after a really long time, people are able to play the game as they like, with the build they like, every single week, without having to cash or die farming for millions of zeni to buy a Reset Book. Also a lot of the Cash Shop items were added to the Token Shop, which allows to get them by just leaving your game open, this wasn't possible in the original game and thanks to this, players who cashed had a lot more chances to be the best in the game.

The game doesn't ask for money to create a certain class and have their abbilities. If DBO was another "modern MMO" I'm sure that you'll be asked to even pay to grow up and have a subclass or a certain subclass.

The game won't become something that only cashers can become the top 10 players of the game. Is getting really far away from that and will keep doing it.

3. The game is still in development and is not appealing to compete with modern games, instead is being even more friendly than any other, allowing their players to have almost no restrictions. Not trying to be a money maker like a DCUO or even Wow, but is another way to play the same genre.

3. You are free to mod the game, but this is not a sandbox game, is something completely different, there's only one server because only one person has dedicated to make it work for everyone, which also allows the community to focus in one game instead of having many servers with different rules. If one day, another server opens, don't expect them to let you do whatever you want too, because the game is designed to play and be stronger, and not spawn your kid lvl 1 with +15 weapons of lvl 70.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• There is already quests for dragonballs, it starts at lvl 5 ^^

Yea and that one quest was way better than all of the grinding since then, and if each quest was better than the last than that would be 100x better than this hunt that was built by the original korean developers 10 years ago. You should compare this game to a modern day MMO and expect a modern day MMO.

• It sounds like you need to find a different game, OP. If you hate literally all of the systems in this one, then the only appeal is that its DB. If you just wanna be a SSJ, use mods or the "Mr.popo" tool so that you can look like it for yourself. But you have to realize that the fundamentals of this game wont change. Some people actually like that you have to put in a little effort to find DB's and get rewarded for it. Idk man, it seems like you won't be happy unless major changes are made that simply wont happen.

Edit: "Mr.popo" instead of "askpopo" :p

• Debatable. Im not looking to argue. At the end of the day- There's no way you can argue that the end-game in this game is comparable to other mmo's (by your own admission), and argue a reason why players should devote time to it. I deleted that comment because I got mad and became toxic muhself- My apologies, but I'm just fed up with being cursed out. I respect your arguments, and they aren't exactly false, but I'm just not willing to argue.

I, personally, am dissatisfied by the games current state, and I believe that without further improvements (And I mean drastic ones), I can't imagine the game being revived to it's fullest potential.

• Yea and that one quest was way better than all of the grinding since then, and if each quest was better than the last than that would be 100x better than this hunt that was built by the original korean developers 10 years ago. You should compare this game to a modern day MMO and expect a modern day MMO.

But why compare it to a modern day MMO? You just said yourself game was built by korean developers 10 years ago. Its a 10 year old game, and the developers of that game are done. The only thing that can really be done is making the game easier to play for people who dont have cash, like Santo said in above post

EDIT: Yes im not trying to argue , but its just how it is. I mean no hostility in my posts, but is just a respectable debate 8o

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!