SSJ pots. Will they be added or not?

• Hey all,

Pretty much what the title says.

Since DB hunt got harder for me (Portugal player, and all the AM hours and hours during the week where i'm working), db hunting will be very hard for me, and i just want ssj tbh.

SO i was just wondering if the SSJ pots will be added to the cash shop. I would totally get my hands on them.

• I think there was a request from the community to not implement them,or remove them from the start of POB,might be my bad memory though,because i remember again on old dbocom,a thread about complaining the use of it in Budo,sorry if i didnt help and made it worst,hopefully someone from staff, will clear this out...

• As far as I Know, there are currently no plans to add transformation pots.

The DB Hunt event schedule isn't meant for people to participate in it everyday, but to give everyone a chance to be able to do it at least once a week. For Portugal usual working hours, there's at least 3 (maybe even 4) decent days to hunt.

Depending on what time you get home, you first have Tuesday, which starts at 5pm and ends at 9pm. You should probably be able to get at least an hour or two from that one.

Then you have Wednesday, starting at 9pm and ending at 1am. Hunt for however long you can and go to sleep.

Possibly, if you're not too tired and not going out with friends on that Friday (assuming you also get the weekend off), you have 1am to 5am.

And then of course, Sunday, with an easy time to access, from 9am to 1pm.

• This is ridiculous because this is the most logical money maker I've ever heard of, from a business point of view this idea alone could produce the revenue that is required for funding. I would easily pay for this due to the fact that db hint is a waste of life and just senseless grinding. Pots would generate sooooo much income for the people who slave over this game, hell I alone would pay $10 or more dollars for this.

• This is ridiculous because this is the most logical money maker I've ever heard of, from a business point of view this idea alone could produce the revenue that is required for funding. I would easily pay for this due to the fact that db hint is a waste of life and just senseless grinding. Pots would generate sooooo much income for the people who slave over this game, hell I alone would pay $10 or more dollars for this.

It's not ridiculous, the SSJ potions were a broken item because it gave more stats than the SSJ skill itself and you could use it in budokai, that was a mere p2w item that's why it got remove and was a good decision. Stop complaining and promoting p2w content, there is already enough of it that should be removed as well

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • It's not ridiculous, the SSJ potions were a broken item because it gave more stats than the SSJ skill itself and you could use it in budokai, that was a mere p2w item that's why it got remove and was a good decision. Stop complaining and promoting p2w content, there is already enough of it that should be removed as well

No, because this senseless grinding is ridiculous, I have better things to do with my life rather than throw hours of it away. The Dragonball hunt is the worst feature of this game, hands down.

• No, because this senseless grinding is ridiculous, I have better things to do with my life rather than throw hours of it away. The Dragonball hunt is the worst feature of this game, hands down.

Hours? It took me a mere 10 minutes to get 3. You must be farming in the wrong places

Or not even farming at all, flying around the map won't get you a dragonball.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• No, because this senseless grinding is ridiculous, I have better things to do with my life rather than throw hours of it away.

That's my thesis entirely- It's mind-boggling how anyone would willingly throw away hundreds of hours (and possibly dollars) of their life on a decade old mmo. Like I can understand devotion for end-level, top tier play, but lets not kid ourselves- Dragon ball online is not a competitive game. It's a pay to win kmmorpg (Korean MMORPG), deliberately made grindy so people would fork over money to have some decent content. This crud isn't league of legends, it's not CS-GO, it's just some random foreign rpg made by an unknown company that went under years ago.

There's a reason this game was never brought to the states, or to Europe- Because it's core appeal is non-existent to the average audience. MMO's are already a niche thing, which is why modern games try to appeal to the core audience to gain their revenue. Attempting to revive an mmo from KOREA, that died because of pay to win elements and shit end game, and KEEPING IN That end game, is bound to fail.

Right now the community is growing, and the game is raising awareness, so we have ourselves the perfect opportunity to engender change. But once you get rid of the casual audience, and all you have are the toxic, no life players who literally Caps lock and curse you out because they disagree with you, wasting their lives away on a dead game, well... The community will fail, and the game will die out.

Now, If I didn't like this game I wouldn't be here. If I didn't want to relive and make new fond memories of the game, I wouldn't be here- I'm saying this because I desperately want to see this game thrive.

Being completely honest- This game is still garbage. The end-game content requires hundreds of hours of dedication. For god' sake- It took me 40 hours to get to level 45 to begin with. The only people willing enough to play this game are in it for nostalgia (me), because they see potential in this mmo (99% of the community), and no-live losers who devote their entire lives and expenses to a video-game, when that money could be used to pay a mortgage lol.

If I had to choose between playing literally any other MMO in it's current state, and this, I'd choose the former any time. I want this game to thrive, but right now the community exclusively endorses and favors losers and no lives. I'm sorry, but if you're really so much of a loser that you need to curse out people who care about the game, and start discussions on it, it's just not a game/community worth joining.

And to anyone who says, - "Durrr, you want level 80 and +1,0000,00000 given for Free, durrrr"

No genius. I'm saying that other MMO's would give you dozens of times more content in the same amount of time, and STILL HVAE HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF GAMEPLAY for the average casual.

Just look at Elder scrolls online- In the time it takes to get to level 45, you would've:

-Have already explored 5 different FULL SCALE continents (plus starter region, and Final dungeon worlds), specialize in at least 3 different weapon types,

-Master at least 1 armor type, giving you access to hundreds of custom made armor, which you can still upgrade, and even customize the colors

-Unlocked the champion system, which is the post leveling end-game grind, that goes to 600. Levels and perks are still granted, more frequently encouraging further play and exploration

-Unlocked the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD (This is pre-ipdate, now you can explore the entire world now, but even back then the game was filled with content), giving you up to 10+ full scale continents, each with thousands of quests to do and hundreds of places to explore, NOT INCLUDING DLC

-Giving you access to end-game PVP items, but really PVP is available to anyone at any level because the game is actually balanced lol

And plenty more features. I'm a filthy casual, and I still have like 200 hours put there over the course of years. I'm not even 10% DONE WITH THE GAME!!! So imagine that- This is the kinda features mmo's Offer.

Trying to market a shitty mmo like Dragon ball online in today's era, would be analogous to trying to market the original super mario brothers- It's asinine trying to compare the two, because they're on a whole another level. I mean you can't honestly think that if features need to be kept in this old-ass game to extend the play-time, then there must not be that much worth it to begin with.

To anyone pathetic enough to have wasted so much time on this game (myself included) I apologize, there's just so much more you can do elsewhere.

• I spent like 30 mins max getting all Dragonballs lol. There is really no other way you could do the dragonball hunt without it being incredibly easy or incredibly frustrating. It's fine the way it is

• I can't handle the grind, nor should I... Haven't you noticed... That is pretty much all the game is....just grindy. The grind seriously needs to stop and something needs to change.

This is really what the premise of what an mmo is, it's way worse in other games. At least you don't have to be max gear to do this event.

• I spent like 30 mins max getting all Dragonballs lol. There is really no other way you could do the dragonball hunt without it being incredibly easy or incredibly frustrating. It's fine the way it is

I don't think it should be hunt anymore. Maybe a quest in each area, for each tier. That would be much more enjoyable than doing the same thing since we've started this game.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!