Transformation Stats

• All this information is from a discord member Ahmet from guild Ryosai Thank you for this information

Transformation Stats
    - Super Saiyan Stats:

LP - not changed
    EP - increased by 200%
    physical offence - increased by 20%
    energy offence - increased by 20%
    physical defence - not changed
    energy defence - not changed
    run speed - increased by 30%
    attack speed - increased by 20%
    hit rate - increased by 15%
    dodge rate - increased by 30%
    block rate - increased by 10%
    curse success rate - not changed
    curse resistance rate - increased by 10%

- Kaioken Stats:

LP - not changed
    EP - not changed
    physical offence - increased by 20%
    energy offence - increased by 20%
    run speed - increased by 20%
    attack speed - increased by 5%
    hit rate - not changed
    dodge rate - not changed
    block rate - not changed
    curse resistance rate - not changed

- Great Namek:

LP - increased by 150%
    EP - not changed
    physical offence - increased by 30%
    energy offence - increased by 30%
    physical defence - increased by 200%
    energy defence - increased by 200%
    run speed - decreased by 30%
    attack speed - increased by 20%
    hit rate - not changed
    dodge rate - decreased by 20%
    block rate - increased by 40%
    curse resistance rate - increased by 50%
    attack range - changed to 6
    DURATION: 10 Minutes

- Pure Majin

LP - not changed
    EP - increased by 200%
    physical offence - increased by 40%
    energy offence - increased by 40%
    run speed - decreased by 20%
    attack speed - not changed
    hit rate - increased by 10%
    dodge rate - increased by 20%
    block rate - increased by 20%
    curse resistance rate - increased by 10%
    attack range - changed to 35

• Basically pasted from Daneos' old update thread, but it's a good reference. I still don't understand why SSJ get their hitrate boosted but no longer their success rate, though. Seems very random to leave that out. Or why their defense rate was nerfed so much. Getting knocked down was very hard in retail as SSJ, but here the transformation basically makes no difference.

Oh, you might want to update Kaioken's attack speed. It's 1.5% speed at Kaiokenx1 , 3% speed at Kaiokenx2, and 5% speed when higher than Kaiokenx2. Originally Daneos said it depended on level, but apparently he meant how many times you stack Kaioken, not SP level.

• Basically pasted from Daneos' old update thread, but it's a good reference. I still don't understand why SSJ get their hitrate boosted but no longer their success rate, though. Seems very random to leave that out. Or why their defense rate was nerfed so much. Getting knocked down was very hard in retail as SSJ, but here the transformation basically makes no difference.

Oh, you might want to update Kaioken's attack speed. It's 1.5% speed at Kaiokenx1 , 3% speed at Kaiokenx2, and 5% speed when higher than Kaiokenx2. Originally Daneos said it depended on level, but apparently he meant how many times you stack Kaioken, not SP level.

i think he was talking about energy crit rate , speed doesn't increase why u stack kaio x1 or x2 ...ect

• Kaioken is incorrect.

You can add points to kaioken increasing it's effect increasing it's effect as blaze mentioned.

Kaioken Stats:

LP - not changed

EP - not changed

physical offence - increased by 20% at 1 SP , 25% at 2 SP and 30% at 3 SP

energy offence - increased by 20% at 1 SP , 25% at 2 SP and 30% at 3 SP

run speed - increased by 20%

attack speed - increased by 5%

hit rate - not changed

dodge rate - not changed

block rate - not changed

curse resistance rate - not changed

Drains 56 LP per second per use

Drains 38 EP per second per use

1 energy critical and 1 physical critical chance per use depending on amount of use ( I don't know for sure how it works ).

• no it doesn't we test it in POB it increase crit +2 in each stack but doesn't increas attack speed

The attack speed of the Kaio-Ken is so bad that is not noticable. With 1SP spent in the skill only gives you 1.5% attack speed, 2SP gives you 3% and the third SP only gives 5% attack speed. Going Kaio-Ken x2 or more doesn't increase the attack speed, is the SP points added.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• hi guys thank you for corrections Sirab  TheProdige @Santocraft Sirab  BlazingBarrager  EchoSon I'll update it as soon as I can I'm away from my computer thank u for helping make this guide correct and more useful for the community

Regards boxbox

• The attack speed of the Kaio-Ken is so bad that is not noticable. With 1SP spent in the skill only gives you 1.5% attack speed, 2SP gives you 3% and the third SP only gives 5% attack speed. Going Kaio-Ken x2 or more doesn't increase the attack speed, is the SP points added.

- Santo, DBOG Team

Then what actually improves going kaioken x2 and more?

• The attack speed of the Kaio-Ken is so bad that is not noticable. With 1SP spent in the skill only gives you 1.5% attack speed, 2SP gives you 3% and the third SP only gives 5% attack speed. Going Kaio-Ken x2 or more doesn't increase the attack speed, is the SP points added.

- Santo, DBOG Team

That should be wrong. Daneos said that Kaioken x1 will give 1,5% atk speed on lv 1,2,3. If you use it again Kaioken x2 it will be 3% and if you use it a 3rd time Kaioken x3 it will be 5%.

• That should be wrong. Daneos said that Kaioken x1 will give 1,5% atk speed on lv 1,2,3. If you use it again Kaioken x2 it will be 3% and if you use it a 3rd time Kaioken x3 it will be 5%.

that would bee wayyyyy tooo usless ... in my oppinion KaioKen should bee " the most op " transformation's , know it's super saiyain by farrrr ..

• I never understood why Kaioken was a bit useless with all the negatives that you get while using it. Greater attack speed, but that increase isn't too noticeable (I'll let that slide since not everyone should be a DPS). More damage for physical and energy attacks is fair. But the fact that even at x3 that the stat differences are literally not worth the time bugs me, even with all the SP put into maxing it out.

• here is the main problem that daneos should look too and tell mee what you guys think about it !

the main problem in my oppinion is : the Kaioken stacking kaio ken x1 and x3 there is almost no difference with them so this is making litteraly no sens

let mee say somthing : in an FAQ akira toriyama or tyotaru have said that kaio-ken x10 is more powerfull then SSJ3

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!