Lower low level Token prices

• With the new mechanic for getting Tokens, I believe that low level items that are usable at low levels (like the 200% EXP for level 1-30) need to have their costs lower as it makes them useless without gathering a load of tokens, which takes longer now.

Exactly, the tokens measure of making lower levels get a lot less tokens points is a good idea, but it's true that those exp boost are just useless now, there's no way to get at least one of those to go and level up, you can even get to the lvl cap before getting the amount necessary of tokens to redeem one exp boost, it'll be nice to get their prices to 1/3 of the current, that way could be possible to use them.

firmakatekyo.png 19_small.png Shadow Knight..........Lv 60
    21_small.png Grand Chef................Lv 58
    18_small.png Turtle Hermit.............Lv 49
    22_small.png Karma.........................Lv 47
    14_small.pngDende Priest...............Lv 40
  • I don't know if it could be made, but since lower levels won't gain as much tokens as someone level 35 or 45, it would be cool to have the same token shop but with fewer items (for example, a low level character doesn't need white stones or any U42 stones, or EXP boost for levels 50s and 60s) and cheaper prices.

And once that character hits a certain level, let's say 30 (or even 45, since that's when you start to gain 10 tokens each, I think) you get all items available with regular prices. But, again, I don't know if that kind of change is possible. It's nothing urgent and I also like that you receive less tokens being lower level, but it would be nice to be able to buy something with tokens regularly and don't have that icon there dead and almost with no use for that long.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!