moderate vocabulary (spanish)

• Hi guys, I'm new here, I want to know if is it possible to moderate vocabulary in game. I was at karin village yesterday (for first time) and I read a lot insults and violent expressions (at least aggresive), that is very disgusting for me, because I play some others mmo and they have strict policies about that kind of conduct. Anyway, I want to know if is it possible add filters or mods for that (in game), and the problem is: I'm spanish native speaker, so I'm taking about that language. (I guess there already are english mods).

what do you think? ?(

• As it turns out, a majority of the community is very malicious and toxic. Though the addition of filters does sound like a very interesting Idea, it's immediately met with ridicule and bastardization because- Internet.

I apologize on behalf of the community's antipathy, and hope that you can simply ignore those players.

• Considering you swear in English, you get a mail from a GM telling you to moderate your language. Well, apply that to Spanish aswell, because there's always people flaming in their own language, and specially having a Spanish GM, should happen to both sides.

• Look, I do not know if what you ask is really necessary, but I do like the idea of GM ingame to maintain order in the chat, since there are many times people who use trade chat or LFP for their conversations or personal insults and others to spam the same thing many times, which does not allow other players to find a party or sell or buy what they want.

En Español:

--------------------------

Mira no se si lo que pides es realmente necesario, pero si me gusta la idea del ingame GM para mantener el orden en los chat, ya que muchas veces existen personas que utilizan los chat de trade o LFP para sus conversaciones o insultos personales y otros para spamear lo mismo muchas veces, lo que no permite que otros jugadores puedan encontrar party o vender o comprar lo que quieren

Sugerencia, tal vez crear otro chat llamado off topic o lenguajes, ya sea ingles, español, brasil, etc y que cada etnia se ponga a hablar por alli

• Si una persona te está atacando verbalmente, por favor envía evidencia (Fotos o video) al Ticket support explicando lo sucedido y podríamos tomar medidas al respecto, ya que va en contra de las políticas del juego. Pero aún así, la mejor sugerencia es bloquear a este tipo de gente y lamentamos que hayas tenido ésta experiencia con dicho jugador.

Puedes comentar en español todo lo que gustes en ésta categoría de los foros: Spanish Community

- Santo, DBOG Team.

• A mi me insultaron por casi 1 hora, solo por que dije, el viernes que si daneos no activo el evento de las esferas, deberia estar haciendo algo importante, o tomandose un tiempo libre para sus cosas, y vinieron a insultarme solo por eso, el unico nick que vi de todos fue Ecel algo asi

English

They insulted me for almost 1 hour, just because I said, on Friday that if you danced I did not activate the event of the spheres, I should be doing something important, or taking some time off for their things, and they came to insult me just for that, the only nick I saw of all was Ecel something like that

• A mi me insultaron por casi 1 hora, solo por que dije, el viernes que si daneos no activo el evento de las esferas, deberia estar haciendo algo importante, o tomandose un tiempo libre para sus cosas, y vinieron a insultarme solo por eso, el unico nick que vi de todos fue Ecel algo asi

English

They insulted me for almost 1 hour, just because I said, on Friday that if you danced I did not activate the event of the spheres, I should be doing something important, or taking some time off for their things, and they came to insult me just for that, the only nick I saw of all was Ecel something like that

Como he dicho antes, si tienen pruebas de esto, por favor manden un Ticket al soporte y podemos revisarlo.

-Santo, DBOG Team

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!