What are the caps/limits?

• Hello there

I am not sure that the data that I am going to put in are correct, they are the ones that I could pick up

First, we differentiate the two different types of cap, first one the stat cap: is the one that despite overcoming numerically, has no effect. The second is the cap in the effects of gear, which depend on the level of the objects and the type (Rare, Legendary, etc.)

First I'm going to put those of the First Type:

Cool down Reduction: 50% (Reduce skill cool down time by 70)

Attack Speed: 93% with 1100 gloves / 94% with 1220 gloves / 95% or 96% with 1440 staff (DreameR68)

LP%: 60%

Anti-Critical: 80%

Resistance% (Jewelry): 60%

Now the Second Type: (All of this are in lvl 70 gear)

STR-DEX-CON... : 34

P./E. Attack : 67

P./E. Crit Damage% : 33

Atk. Speed : 26%

LP/EP % : 26%

Hit Rate : 266

Dodge : 133

Def. rate : 467

Anticrit : 39%

Cooldown : 26

Success rate : 264

Energy Reflects : 20%

Defend : 120

Crit Rate : 13

De-Buff Defense : 320

De-Buff Duration : 63%

Properties : 13

I hope it has been helpful

Regards

• Thanks a lot mann, this is what i was looking for, thanks. So the 34% gloves were bugs? and those with 40% and more.

• is it really 39% (?) wtf (?)
    if you get 3 pieces 39% you have 117% anti crit, isnt that something that needs a nerf?

Wtf, you can only get anti crit in 1 piece, jacket, and dogiball and i think there is 1 glove with 10%.

Still, read what he said, anti crit is capped at 80%, if you have 300% anticrit only 80% matters. And im pretty sure no one can get 117% anti crit not even SKs

• Almost perfect, Atk. Speed cap is 100ms not 90%, the percentage to attain 100ms depends on gloves.

• I did based off of his. He said cap on dbog was something close to 100ms on his vid. The cap is probably limited by ms , how much is hard to tell tho.

So 25(poko) +15(karma) +50(fighter) = 90% + 52% (26+26) = 142% That would be near the limit, or over the limit? What do u guys think. Supposing its a 1100 glove. And if now is 100ms, by that post...they don't pretend to change it back I guess....

• In my case, the only interest I have in building a speed build is with my fighter.

It is not my interest to do full speed, i go with a hybrid, so I had to choose between thunder and blitz fist.

At the end of doing a bit of math I get to that I prefer blitz fist

52% (Weapon and Sub-Weapon) + 40 (SSJ + Blitz Fist) = 92%

And never stop for the amount of cooldown reduction that I have, so i would be in the cap 24/7

Thunder its op af, but it does not go with me today.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!