Dojo War Ryosai VS Undisputed

• I think you dont quite understand what im saying. By no means am i saying Retail players are bad that is far from what im getting at. There are quite a few players who i know of from videos, Friends, Rep that have have achieved so much in retail and im sure will do so through out Open Beta. What im getting at is when you see the best players in POB vs the best of retail there will be quite a noticeable difference im sure of it.

How can you be sure? You did not even play on the server of the Chinese ... you played on the server where the majority was foreign.
    Can you imagine the "red guild" of your server? multiply this several times and you will know what was the situation of who played on the server with Chinese majority ... more ping, less access to cash ...
    Whoever managed to win against non-ping Chinese, with a lot of +15 equipment and event times all in their favor (we played dojo 5AM), in my view did something much more expressive than someone who has won sometimes on a "home" server.

• I understand where your coming from, I see it as this i played Taiwan version of dbo but it doesnt mean i was completely disconnected with the other servers and what was going on in them. I have many friends who have played on all 3 Servers and are able to give me reliable feedback. I have also seen many videos on youtube of those who express there play styles for others to see and learn. That is where i base my opinion from. I see how they play and i compare them to either myself, my friends or others i have seen from POB. There could be a few players who have gone under my radar and i have missed that were absolute gods and i have missed that would of given the best of POB a good run for there money. I have never gone into a fight and just see it as he is full +15 im dead i cant win. There were many times in Taiwan and POB when i had a massive disadvantage in gear and i still won. I admit Ping plays a part in fights but it also is not always the deciding factor there are many players i know who would be able to counter having bad ping and win with skill for sure.

I understand, it is your opinion and I have no intention of changing it, after all, we are nobody to judge how good someone plays, so I prefer to count on the achievements.
    The best will show up for an hour or so, while we're waiting for you all at the karin dojo.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• And what are you doing now? Since more people started playing you only get budokai kid (and when you win). Your guild failed miserably and you leaned on the guild you thought was the strongest to continue your winning pose.
    That's very little to whoever claimed to be the king, do not you think?

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• All I see is a bunch of crying honestly. I get there are butthurt people that are crying they were nobodies in retail so of course they don't want to think of the past where they were nothing. But you can't take away those peoples achievements just cause you were irrelevant and were nothing. There were elite people in both versions of the game, and you can't just compare it, back then is different to it is now.

Guilds like Paradise and Uprise changed the game, and thats why people hate on them both so much. Everyone else just wants to be them. To anyone that was nothing in retail, its okay if you didn't know how to play the game, some people were like that. Very few were good in TW and are good here too.

But in all seriousness quit the chatter. It's cool if you need make threads like this over a win to boost your ego or your confidence that is just fine. You won one dojo war, thats all good. Congratulations. Take your win, but all this nonsense chatter just makes you look weak.

We play this game to have fun, but its like it is life or death to some people. Hopefully people in this community can change cause it's honestly quite sad.

• Too much talk,

That could litteraly be your middle name

Man thats the only excuse you have ? the "WAIT" as i said not everyone is stupid enough or rich enough to Throw money down the well for a 1 month to stay cap." All i see is talk and no auras " talkin big till someone smacks u its only a matter of time just watch . You can bark all u want but u gon get bodied at higher lvl caps and i can GURANTEE that cuz i know damn well u aint no BEST PLAYER . You just a random who has good ping and a big pocket

And get your shit straight . yeah u won the fight this week . but You never commented about what happened last week ?

f127ba701b3d8d214f5001e90f34ce6d-png.jpg

yeah u got bodied with an ACTUAL difference in points . And b4 u jump the "we had less people" conclusion . Check hardlocks video it was 30 vs 30 eventually

and to your other statement about "living in the past"

^that . Couldnt have said it any better

• We are the same team since taiwanese server

Sorry on my behalf, he mistaken your guild

In my opinion, aplying a guild to do dojo shouldnt be allowed.

There should be an ingame thing that makes you impossible to enter dojo the same week you entered, for example.

That idea should have been implemented a long time ago to prevent a bit of all this sensless bashing

Also I can see it coming they will take it back and the next week we will again, cause some helping left again

But they wouldnt upload that to youtube now would they

hue

I was about too, for me it is mostly all about competition.

Apart from having 6-15 Frames per second while recording Undisputed took good players from a few guilds and we have gotten raped. Not a fan of it but okay it is possible in the game so idm, I'm not only posting videos where I win.

It was just the needles trashtalking that made it not worthy to be put online.

To give an example:

ec3e15ed0be53162c5b72785d139110f.png

Looking at last weeks thread a little report with the players swaring would be enough to get a mail from an gm (I'm not a snitch enough for that tho)

At least the gg came from both guilds...

Your guild failed miserably and you leaned on the guild you thought was the strongest to continue your winning pose.

Both guilds already did many dungeons in POB together, now in OB some of Suncrushers core quitted, some splitt to creating Face, Kamo and I went to Ryosai at the beginning, imo he did what a leader should do thinking of his guildmates, before letting a guild die out going to the ppl you know.

Posting the Video here is obviously to mock us . And whatever u bout to say now i know that its obviously to mock us , because ur charachter is easy to see through . Im not flaming . or trying to look like i talk shit . Im just stating my opinion on the mattter of you being "the best" All you do is BARK BARK BARK. but when the next caps come . i wanna see if u bite .

Which video he made he didn't post here? I am not him and don't know his intentions but there was no chat saying "post it to mock them"

This thread should be closed, all that elite and best player talking leads to nothing.

Old tw isn't now, pob isn't now, now is lvl45 cap and not 55/60/70/(80? who knows). For me all achievements are worthy, soon it is "but you were nothing before this and that patch"

• Exactly Zeju , I made this thread simply to share the video, i haven't said anything or whatever; people as always try to start drama just because of who i am, it's getting pretty sad at this point since i'm trying to stay out of any drama, as it's totally pointless, and out of my league anyways~

• Tempest when he sees this thread:

Image result for evil patrick X4d3MLF.png

Predictable af

Whats the "swearing" gotta do with any of this ? Its not even swearing . its called celebrating its more like mocking you not swearing at you . if i was to swear at you im pretty sure we would say something different . I really dont see where u acuse us to be flaming . Its mocking and what do you expect from a game ? And please...u cant black mail a cat with that..Not saying you are . But just saying its not Swearing its mocking . and its to be expected in a game . I love how u save screenshots from last week dojo war tho . goes to show a lot .

Also some of your guild members were mocking as well in the last dojo war . But i didnt take a screenshot cuz i really wasnt that butthurt to even bother to care .

Exactly Zeju , I made this thread simply to share the video, i haven't said anything or whatever; people as always try to start drama just because of who i am, it's getting pretty sad at this point since i'm trying to stay out of any drama, as it's totally pointless, and out of my league anyways~

LMFAO what a hypocrite . I saw u talk shit more than enough times in game . And as i said you're subliminally mocking us and even a braindead can see through that .Actin as if you dont want to start drama . you are the definition of drama . Man dont make me search the forums for times u tried to look like a smartass . At this point you just look like you're tryna provoke us to talk shit so u can see us get banned lmao . and its probably what you're doing . Damn...Knew you were a talkative Individual but never figured you for a Two Faced Hypocrite so u can look good at your precious mods

• It's so cringey when people talk about relevancy.

Competition is healthy and fun to be engaged in, but when people start acting like weeaboos and some hardass mofos; it just kinda makes it shameful and embarrassing to be a part of this PvP community.

• Predictable af

Whats the "swearing" gotta do with any of this ? Its not even swearing . its called celebrating its more like mocking you not swearing at you . if i was to swear at you im pretty sure we would say something different . I really dont see where u acuse us to be flaming . Its mocking and what do you expect from a game ? And please...u cant black mail a cat with that..Not saying you are . But just saying its not Swearing its mocking . and its to be expected in a game . I love how u save screenshots from last week dojo war tho . goes to show a lot .

Also some of your guild members were mocking as well in the last dojo war . But i didnt take a screenshot cuz i really wasnt that butthurt to even bother to care .

Swearing - moking, same result. It is just no good sportsmanship to do that after a game.

Ofc I can only speak for me and my principles (True tho before I went out of the dojo there just was the usuall known someone vs. Sendoku and one flaming with dr.med, nothing compared to the week before. At least as long as I was in)

As stated it isn't a screenshot I have the whole fight as video. I recorded it and won't upload as for stated reasons.

Nah you understood it right I am not wanting to blackmail, as I staded I won't snitch, it was just an example

• It's so cringey when people talk about relevancy.

Competition is healthy and fun to be engaged in, but when people start acting like weeaboos and some hardass mofos; it just kinda makes it shameful and embarrassing to be a part of this PvP community.

You really need to search and find what competition is . Sure sometimes it can be healthy and all that . But most of the time . it aint . and thats atually whats fun about it . its a game and it is SUPPOSED to be this way . whatever anyone says . Drama is the core of keeping the game entertaining

Well yeah you didnt understand me quite well tho

Im not saying you're gonna snitch . im saying that even if u did thats not gonna make anything . cuz it is not flaming . or demoting someone . its called mocking . Some people really need to get into the dictionary here lemme me spare you the trouble

b59263e64c5e895a06a25918c669b3b8.png

https://i.gyazo.com/594eb4395286cca1f3deda984bbf9922.png

594eb4395286cca1f3deda984bbf9922.png

And its not good sportmanship ? for real ? thats you excuse now ? its a game....its called being competitive . We are not 5 years old . This is some kind of joke last 5 years of my life not only this community changed the whole fkn internet is butthurt 24/7 being offended . dafuuu....

And here . The part with the " FU*K OUTTA MA DOJO" and the "Tell daneos to get u compensation pouch...." im the one that said that . I snitched on my self . now what . ign is Shadyvox . I wanna see if i get banned for that . if i do . Then LMAO imma make a meme out of this

• You really need to search and find what competition is . Sure sometimes it can be healthy and all that . But most of the time . it aint . and thats atually whats fun about it . its a game and it is SUPPOSED to be this way . whatever anyone says . Drama is the core of keeping the game entertaining

You mate need to stop smoking whatever you have and wake up to reality. I know when your little bubble will pop you will remember how stupid you were.

All the thread you are trying to acuse everyone of everything just to cause drama.Well on real world what you and the rest of the guys are doing is called CRYING and WHORING FOR ATTENTION. This post was made to freaking show a close fight between 2 guilds not to MOCK or to CAUSE DRAMA.

If next time we lose im sure we will post the video on forum aswell. If we win same thing .

So cringy to think you guys actually posses the greatest cellular development called ''BRAIN''.

• Skill ? Please.... you have to be joking

Out of all the MMO's ive ever played this is the less skillbased game ive ever played period

All u need is good gear . And good ping . Get the first stun--->Just use ur combo correctly ---> Insta win without even getting touched

So if all you need is gear how come we are the only ones that won adult party budo until now? We have mostly +9 and +10 gear I have 1x +13 thats all. There are guys that have +13 - +14 and invested alot of cash for this cap. So if what you sad is true then they should have won but we still won also since the last 2-3 party budos no one of us died not even once.

Btw you guys are talking about how those "pro" players are just waiting for lv 70 cap but when lvl 70 cap is here they won't have gear zeni items. They will be blank.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!