Dojo War Ryosai VS Undisputed

• So if all you need is gear how come we are the only ones that won adult party budo until now? We have mostly +9 and +10 gear I have 1x +13 thats all. There are guys that have +13 - +14 and invested alot of cash for this cap. So if what you sad is true then they should have won but we still won also since the last 2-3 party budos no one of us died not even once.

Btw you guys are talking about how those "pro" players are just waiting for lv 70 cap but when lvl 70 cap is here they won't have gear zeni items. They will be blank.

You forgot the part about the ping . And this game was developed in 2007 . You cant honestly think that being skillful in a MMORPG was even relevant back then . And what do you mean they wont have gear zeni items ? They're just not willing to throw money at the game atm cuz this cap is irrelevant why is this so hard to understand ? Yall just seem like you're looking for an excuse to act like the best . And i personally never saw anyone say wait till 70cap . Most are reffering to higher caps generaly . Like 55 60 etc . For example a fighter doesnt even have his best atk at this cap . So how can u even consider him competitive and to throw money at this useless cap

• You forgot the part about the ping . And this game was developed in 2007 . You cant honestly think that being skillful in a MMORPG was even relevant back then

Sure it was. We also played back then and we got alot of times 3rd place aura some times also second place. Our ping was pretty bad + our gear war +8. +8 was something awesome for us. Baby's party was always first we only won 1 round against them (most of their party had +15) second was most of the times absolutez's party. After that it was us.

• Both guilds already did many dungeons in POB together, now in OB some of Suncrushers core quitted, some splitt to creating Face, Kamo and I went to Ryosai at the beginning, imo he did what a leader should do thinking of his guildmates, before letting a guild die out going to the ppl you know.

Like i said, Is not it something that every great guild has gone through? It all depends on good leadership and player renewal.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Sure it was. We also played back then and we got alot of times 3rd place aura some times also second place. Our ping was pretty bad + our gear war +8. +8 was something awesome for us. Baby's party was always first we only won 1 round against them (most of their party had +15) second was most of the times absolutez's party. After that it was us.

You started appearing in the budokai when everyone else had left. In that same server you quote yourself as second best we have already won the budokai and stayed in 2-3 many times

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• You mate need to stop smoking whatever you have and wake up to reality. I know when your little bubble will pop you will remember how stupid you were.

All the thread you are trying to acuse everyone of everything just to cause drama.Well on real world what you and the rest of the guys are doing is called CRYING and WHORING FOR ATTENTION. This post was made to freaking show a close fight between 2 guilds not to MOCK or to CAUSE DRAMA.

If next time we lose im sure we will post the video on forum aswell. If we win same thing .

So cringy to think you guys actually posses the greatest cellular development called ''BRAIN''.

LMAO and here i thought you actually had a functioning brain

We are crying and whoring for attention ? PLEASE .the sore purpose of posting this video is to hoe for attention .Other wise a few comments later when someone said "We will take it back next week!" sendoku wouldnt be like "Gonna call more people?" cuz thats called provoking .

which leads me to my next point

If the point of the video was to show 2 guilds competing and not mocking or drama . Then you would have uploaded the previous dojo war as well . Which u didnt...cuz u lost....misserably...With a difference. dont have to post a screenshot again

Its even more cringy when you're tryna say that you're not mocking . not talkin specifically u not u . But sendoku is obviously doing just that. I got plenty of material to proove this but i wont bother . Cuz all of you just jump on the "WE DIDNT WANNA CAUSE DRAMA" d**k when u obviously are doing . Look at what your other members are posting " You're waiting for lvl 70 all i see is talk we got budo aura.." and the other smack goes on . and u dont need to be a scientist to figure that out .

Calling me stupid ...Yet all u said is a backfire right back at you if you were to just read every single post of this thread

• Looking at last weeks thread a little report with the players swaring would be enough to get a mail from an gm (I'm not a snitch enough for that tho)

At least the gg came from both guilds...

REPORTS FOR EVERYTHING

not comparable? who said ban?

And its not good sportmanship ? for real ? thats you excuse now ? its a game....its called being competitive . We are not 5 years old . This is some kind of joke last 5 years of my life not only this community changed the whole fkn internet is butthurt 24/7 being offended . dafuuu....

Excuse for what? To sticking on my principels? Yes

Competitive Sendoku is so arrogant when he brags with his achievements in the past let's pick on that but a different moking is fine and part of the game. Not talking specifically about you but one either is a bad winner or a bad looser, no chance.

I'll be sticking agian to my mod threads, it is just senseles for me to join any discussions here.

• Sure it was. We also played back then and we got alot of times 3rd place aura some times also second place. Our ping was pretty bad + our gear war +8. +8 was something awesome for us. Baby's party was always first we only won 1 round against them (most of their party had +15) second was most of the times absolutez's party. After that it was us.

oh okay continute . and what retail version did u play ? cuz its obviously certainly not TW . atleast not the server im familiar with

• Oh what a legend . You're comparing your accomplishments to Paradise and Uprise's accomplishments ? like dafuq . Do you EVEN KNOW ? go back in dbocom and search the posts . find me ur guild there ur accomplishments there and i might believe u and ill just stfu

Guild? Who even needs a guild... I was a one man army always killing those paradise people on plat and making them angry. Your elite players will remember me well =P

• oh okay continute . and what retail version did u play ? cuz its obviously certainly not TW . atleast not the server im familiar with

Oh what a legend . You're comparing your accomplishments to Paradise and Uprise's accomplishments ? like dafuq . Do you EVEN KNOW ? go back in dbocom and search the posts . find me ur guild there ur accomplishments there and i might believe u and ill just stfu

He was on our server , a little and irrelevant guild who managed to get some dragon auras (never won) when the server was running out.

• Guild? Who even needs a guild... I was a one man army always killing those paradise people on plat and making them angry. Your elite players will remember me well =P

No one remembers in fact, PARADISE have seven years old ... we already kicked a lot of butts and yours does not seem to be anything special

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!