Pure Majin transformation, skills, sprint/dash and emotions.

• It's simple:

(I'd like to know how to get the field of view of the "adult" characters when I'm playing as "kid", because to me and talking with some friends, we think it's so annoying to see the game that close in the screen, in that way, we don't want to use items like "kidclock" even when the toon looks pretty, but camera changes in bad way.)
    SOLVED.

dear Daneos and developers:
    About majins... I'd like to know what do you think about why majin transformation isn't able to use the sprint/dash skill, when its already limited with the use of only 2 skills that you've to spend SP on for use it, it could maybe has it unlocked as soon as it gets transformation. And why can't either use emotions like laugh and others. Is there a posibility of change about it?

Cheers!<3

• It's simple:

I'd like to know how to get the field of view of the "adult" characters when I'm playing as "kid", because to me and talking with some friends, we think it's so annoying to see the game that close in the screen, in that way, we don't want to use items like "kidclock" even when the toon looks pretty, but camera changes in bad way.

About majins: I'd like to know what do you think about why majin transformation isn't able to use the sprint skill, when its already limited with the use of only 2 skills that you've to spend SP on for it, and why can't either use emotions like laugh and others.

Cheers!<3

Use Hirako's Kid Mod.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!