Scramble Wish :)

• You mean the speedhack?

Have you ever lost without making excuses? No, no one in my guild was banned for speedhack. Speaking of guild, where's Suncrushers? Oh, I remembered! was innocuous enough to last just a month of a server with some competitiveness. Your time of happiness where you earned something when no one cared is over, Sendoku .. and Ryosai will be next.

• Ryosai will be next? Not sure about that we are still at the top.

Btw we did record once and send the recording to daneos but he just gave 3 days ban to the acc that used speedhack, no ip ban no perma ban.

Also don't act like we don't know. How can someone catch me without dashing, kaioken, ssj while I have ssj + 15% speed boots + 6% speed dogi + turtle book? Also how can someone be next to me (namek) and disappear in the next moment and appear on mushrooms (same player)?

How will you record speedhacking? Record map? On map you won't see the player names. You need to record the whole scramble + you need to be lucky to catch him on video. Moreover people are using speedhack with acc they don't care much.

• You mean the speedhack?

Bug Bug Bug?

-------------------------------

Guys can't lose without making excuses, my god
    Just like people already said here, have proofs that someone is using it? Report
    Stop making excuses like "speedhack" or "bug bug bug"

--------------------------------

Using pet skills or teleport and getting you by front, we use our minds to play the game
    Know that Pet NPC Teleport? Learn about the game a little more if you doesn't know

On top of what? You guys only wish scramble on monday because our players can't play that time
    All others scrambles you guys only get a dragon ball and run because can't fight

Come and beat us and we see who's at the top

• you win budokai and it shows you have 5 great members, a guild is much more than 5 great members. On the top? Now I understand why your nickname is DREAMER. Come to the most beloved dojo of the game (karin) and you will find out which guild is at the top :)
    On accusations: send them to Daneos, accusing others without evidence is ugly. If it really is true that a member of mine used speedhack it will be banned immediately.

EDIT: continue to run with just one Dragon Ball, that's the most that the "top" guild can do after all.

• You are making alliance with known buggers/speedhackers who already received 3 days bans because we had proof, soon it will be permanently.

Btw, aren't they supposed to be your ennemies ? now you running around with a 60-men squad and pretend to be strong when you have 5x more people ?

And honestly, don't make me laugh... top guild ? AFAIK you guys NEVER won budo, not even in pob when you had the bugged +15 gears... And guess how many times Ryosai and I won budo ? even my friends who didn't have much gears won.

If you get attacked in dojo war, tell me, how many people guild will actually be from your guild ?~

Lastly, just to dismiss the hate from people who don't know what they're talking about, Ryosai and Sun used to play together for a long time.

• you win budokai and it shows you have 5 great members, a guild is much more than 5 great members. On the top? Now I understand why your nickname is DREAMER. Come to the most beloved dojo of the game (karin) and you will find out which guild is at the top :)
    On accusations: send them to Daneos, accusing others without evidence is ugly. If it really is true that a member of mine used speedhack it will be banned immediately.

EDIT: continue to run with just one Dragon Ball, that's the most that the "top" guild can do after all.

If we asked everyone in your guild if they used speed hack they would ofc say no because they dont want to be banned and the reason why we dont record is because we don't like to brag about it if we managed to win. You made an entire thread just saying that you won scramble but if we were to record how it went down im pretty sure some ppl would get ip ban but your lucky danoes isn't banning you all permanently

Also If You would wildly accuse dreamer of using speedhacks you might want to get some proof because all i see are little kids wining about dreamer moving so fast

P:S If Your Going To Accuse Dreamer You Might Want To Check His Gear And Dogi Stats before trying to get him banned because he knows the truth but you guys are scared of getting banned to admit that you were using speedhacks but if your not careful you might be recorded and get IP Ban So Watch Next Scramble Event

• alliance with buggers? send to Daneos or me the proof, talking without evidence means nothing.
    like i said Budokai, is a solo or group assessment system, not a guild one, btw I already won budokai on TW servers you are the one who won on a private server when nobody really cared.
    5x more players? if you do not have people to participate a huge guild challenge please do not participate, because participating, losing and coming with excuses is depressing.
    When I go dojo I have 30 players from my own guild, unlike the already dead Suncrushers, who had to borrow a player and still lost lol
    Please do not be like you like Ryosai or anything, you're only there because you did not have enough competence to run the Suncrushers ;P

Dizzle
    Please, do something usefull and record a scramble battle, will be fun when you see that's no one use speedhack :D

• Funny thing is you can't use tp with db...

Also we are here on every scramble and we are also fighting always 10-15 vs 30 without dying for 10-30mins. Ofc we will try to deny you guys the wish if we can't get it ourself. It's called scramble. The idea is to try to get all dbs with your friends (not with allies or guild thats why you can attack guild members).

Btw just forming alliances with every enemy will make scramble lose it's purpose. The items you get are not even worth the time all your members invest in it.

Also just because you have more members participating at Scramble won't make you the better guild. In your guild you have maybe 5-10 good players the others are just medicore.

Moreover yes a guild is much more than 5 good members but what about you. Same guild since tw and you still have not 5 good member...

I think there is nothing left to say

P.S. I just find it sad that you guys know as much as me that some guys are using speedhack to get the wish (from paradise, champions, akatsuki guys I saw until now) and still being proud of it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!