PVP Open World

• Because it means 1 less channel to farm

Not really! In fact, if it is* hosted on an extra channel, it would simply be an extra channel to farm. If not, it would be a channel where players can defend their farming spot if they're threatened. And, most importantly, this channel would appeal to the audiences of players looking for an intense PvP experience in true DragonBall fashion - No Holds Barred.

that´s a good idea +1 for channel 9 pvp world

Perhaps a channel 10 Open PvP world, as I believe channel 9 is already dedicated to Dojos and some other PvP events.

• Not really! In fact, if it isn't hosted on an extra channel, it would simply be an extra channel to farm. If not, it would be a channel where players can defend their farming spot if they're threatened. And, most importantly, this channel would appeal to the audiences of players looking for an intense PvP experience in true DragonBall fashion - No Holds Barred.

Lets see, if all want a pvp ch0 why must exist mobs to fam? is absolutely no sense, you all want pvp in open world, no mobs no exp, that is the correct way to do it, i f we took all the desbalanced classes the only ones with a great pvp advantage are fighters-swordman, nameks and some majins.

I dont understand why you want spot or mobs to farm if you all are asking for pure pvp

• Lets see, if all want a pvp ch0 why must exist mobs to fam? is absolutely no sense, you all want pvp in open world, no mobs no exp, that is the correct way to do it, i f we took all the desbalanced classes the only ones with a great pvp advantage are fighters-swordman, nameks and some majins.

I dont understand why you want spot or mobs to farm if you all are asking for pure pvp

so ppl who are complaining that it would be one less channel to farm dont have that excuse, plus, and open world with nothing in it gets boring, even if it is pvp, the map is so big that it could take a while for you to find someone

• Because it means 1 less channel to farm

You can still farm on pvp chanel but you can be killed by another player who want the spot or you can kill the player who want stole your spot, here will be never enough chanels for grind coz here is just few good spots, PVP chanel is that what this game is missing. PVP chanel should be like normal chanel but with open PK thats all, no one will care about pvp chanel when here will be no monsters wtf guys.

• To be honest i think this is not viable, not for now, the game is not even finished and i think you guys are asking too much for now, in the original never existed this and i dont know how much Daneos can modify the game to make this request, sincerely i think you should have patience and continue the game as it is until is finished implemeting what is missing and fixing what is wrong

• Lets see, if all want a pvp ch0 why must exist mobs to fam? is absolutely no sense, you all want pvp in open world, no mobs no exp, that is the correct way to do it, i f we took all the desbalanced classes the only ones with a great pvp advantage are fighters-swordman, nameks and some majins.

I don't want it to farm mobs, as an SK I can adequately hold a farming spot in any channel. I'm simply trying to ease the concerns of other players who believe a PvP channel would decrease the amount of farming spots available.

Also, you mention classes with great PvP advantage but there are different forms of PvP. In an open world, PvP would be less about Ping and your fights will require more thought. This is a type of PvP where all classes can be at full strength at all times, with RP charged and no space limitations. Typical PvP classes such as fighter and swordsmen are actually better at 1v1, whereas classes that are usually less seen in PvP (DW for example) can see some usage in a PvP channel due to the lack of limitations. It allows them to do things they normally wouldn't be able to do in a Tournament or Ranked setting, instead being more similiar to Dragonball Scramble. Also, if there were no mobs on the channel then there would be no point to the channel because there would be no content.

The appeal of this channel to players would be both the ability to farm in their regular locations, defending it from any unwanted visitors (such as other players trying to steal mobs), and the thrill of hunting players in any part of the world. I still don't see why anyone would disagree with this idea. If you don't like the channel, then don't use it; I can guarantee you that someone will.

• To be honest i think this is not viable, not for now, the game is not even finished and i think you guys are asking too much for now, in the original never existed this and i dont know how much Daneos can modify the game to make this request, sincerely i think you should have patience and continue the game as it is until is finished implemeting what is missing and fixing what is wrong

This is why i think this is not a viable idea for now.

• An absolute yes , guilds will be much more important being represented by strong players around the world without getting disturbed by people like in PvP Arena.

Korin Village will be less populated which means less lags but I suggest making the World PvP Event in 2 channels because if CH1 is where the event will be hosted , there'll be a huge players flood in the other channels which can make them Full and people who don't wanna PvP would be stuck inside that channel.

But for the moment , let's wait for the game developement because it's still too early.

Perfection is not attainable, but if you chase perfection you can catch excellence :thumbup::thumbup:

dragon-ball-super-039-kaio-ken-ssb.gif?w=636

11_small.png Fighter - RednakZ

• Coming back to this thread, for the love of god please add this. The fact that I cant do anything about people stealing my mobs is really irritating and I would love to kill them over and over again until they learned a lesson. Plz add this

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!