{Suggestion] Easy way to make the groupe's have more variation,And pve harder !

• Here is an easy way and simple AF ,

Since we have more PHYSICAL mobs then Energy one's ( same for Bosse's )

here is somthing that may " help " to solve the classe restriction ,

Make physical mob's have more E.DEFF and less m.deff , and the energy one's less energy deff and more physical one's so fighter's and sm will deal higher dps ^^

let mee know what you think about this and pleas tell any suggestion to make pve "Better"

NOTE : pleas pass you'r way if you are here to FLAME ! ( you may get flamed ) ^^

• As i said in a previous post,mobs are categorized by race,area and level,i dont see that happening,its to much work.

Its easier to tweak our characters,that is the reason we see changes in global(world) effect mostly,though i agree with you,mobs should be tweaked,but if that happens first,i am afraid the game will become more grindy in its current state...

• As i said in a previous post,mobs are categorized by race,area and level,i dont see that happening,its to much work.

Its easier to tweak our characters,that is the reason we see changes in global(world) effect mostly,though i agree with you,mobs should be tweaked,but if that happens first,i am afraid the game will become more grindy in its current state...

oh , wait i'am talking about dungeon's bro ... tweak this in dungeon's specialy in CCBD ... we will see if it's cool we make it in OW

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!