Great Namek

• Remove time duration on Great Namek 70

The result is only visible to the participants.

Remove ANY time limit duration on Great Namek, the skill is a joke as of now, 10 minutes ?

SSJS/Pure Majin have no time limit why not just make GN the same.

• Even tho I would like this, I think it would be too OP for few reasons.

It would make dungeons too easy don't you think soo, that is if aggro system would be fixed.

Only reason why does it have time limit, it is because it have no drain.

Soo just increase duration to 20-30 min and it would be fine.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Even tho I would like this, I think it would be too OP for few reasons.

It would make dungeons too easy don't you think soo, that is if aggro system would be fixed.

Only reason why does it have time limit, it is because it have no drain.

Soo just increase duration to 20-30 min and it would be fine.

I agree. Given it doesn't have a drain as well as massive stat boosts I feel simply increasing the duration to around 20 minutes would be the best balance for it.

• LMAO please don't increase the time limit. A better solution, in my opinion, would be allowing a few more abilities to be used, such as the AoE taunts from the SK and DW skill trees, This way it becomes a more worthwile investment for those classes, and it wouldn't affect the play-style of Dragon Clan classes too much (eg healer as main tank). I believe this would be a more appropriate solution because the Great Namek transformation is actually already useful for Dragon Clan, whereas it sees usage once in a blue moon for SK due to the amount of SP it requires in order to be useful, and perhaps even less usage as a DW because they are unable to use their amazing burst healing ability whilst transformed.

• I think it should be increased to 15 minutes. An extra 5 mins won't really cause any damage. Well, except for ppl who fight GN xD

Only Humans can enjoy their transformation to the fullest. That's why i also would like to see that Pure Majin and GN get their transformation skills unlocked with the Wish itself. Sucks that they have to use SP to enjoy their Transformation.

15 mins for the Green Men!

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• I think it should be increased to 15 minutes. An extra 5 mins won't really cause any damage. Well, except for ppl who fight GN xD

Only Humans can enjoy their transformation to the fullest. That's why i also would like to see that Pure Majin and GN get their transformation skills unlocked with the Wish itself. Sucks that they have to use SP to enjoy their Transformation.

15 mins for the Green Men!

This is also a nice solution in my opinion. By unlocking the level 1 versions of the skills perhaps, and then allowing the player to increase the strength as they see fit with SP, the Great Namek and Pure Majin transformations would both see an increase in usage and would be more valuable to players, as opposed to being used mostly for emergency situations in Budokai.

• Izlah Exactly my thought! By gaining the Great Namek transformation, 1 point in both Giant Ground Wave and Giant Ground Explosion should automatically and freely be gained.
    To add to that, I feel that 30 min of duration would be ideal, while the cooldown of 1 hour stays the same. Moreover, any self-cast buffs should be enabled during the transformation (including Dragon buffs), simply due to if you forgot to pre-apply them (or if they run out during the transformation).

In addition to the current usable transform-enabled skills: Mystic Attack and Draconic Taunt (base Warrior skills), I too would like for the Powerful Roar (DW) and Deception (SK) AoE aggro abilities to be able to be used.
    Lastly, I think it would be a great addition to add one of the currently existing (non-transform-only) skills to be used as Great Namek, and an AoE ability at that! I was thinking Energy Siege for DW's and Self-Destruction Wave for SK's.

^<-- That would make the Great Namek worth its namesake!

• ^

Woah! You want too much now xD

That would make GN way too OP. An increase from 10 to 15 mins is enough. And in addition let Pure Majin and GN get their skills unlocked at lvl 1 together with the Transformation Wish. Read this yesterday somewhere on here and i liked that idea.

This way it would be dope.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Scrancher no way to make sub weapon skills possible when as GN you lose sub weapon.

All sub weapon based skills should be disabled.

AOE ability shouldn't be allowed too, what you want to see, violent slice and self destruct in GN form, no offense but no.

Still what should be enabled are GN and pure majin skills on lvl 1.

Since GN disable most of skills and those skills, with warrior taunt skill, mystic attack and GN skills would be enough for boss tanking and super mobs "rape".

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Haha, Wong, yeah. Make the Great Nameks great again yo xD

Yeah I know, but was just an idea for an implementation. Self-Destruction Wave utilizes the gloves and not the sub weapon, so it could theoretically work for that skill.

Not Violent Slice, but Energy Siege. Forgot about Poko and Dende GN aoe skills, but yeah, would probably prove too OP and hard / impossible to implement anyway. I still like the thought though :p

The 1 free point to their transform-specific abilities (including Pure Majin) should definitely be made a reality!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!