Remove fail from Dogi balls

• i like how it is now. before u also lost the item and that was bad. its normal that u need more dogi balls to get success or u are lucky with one try. with higher floors in CCBD u will have a better chance to get dogi balls. floor 100 for example give 1 rare dogi ball save + excellent balls when u have luck. so i think if 100+ floors will open u will get alot balls and there are already cc91 tickets.

• In my opionion the only think to change is to bring back dogiballs and brown boxes into cash shop !! This Wagu Bullshit sucks alot.

Back to Topic: The failure of Dogiballs is a must . I cashed alot and got a lot of dogiballs and a percentage of 24 failure of 100 is acceptable.

• 20% fail rate should remain for normal dogi balls.

Should be no fail rate for rare dogi balls considering how expensive they are atm.

when you are thinking about zeni prices currently ingame then rip your wish

thus the people are slowly increasing back to normal state of how much items should be worth selling at

ofc now people are having hard time buying gotenks dogi for 20 kk meanwhile late game the dogi goes back up to 500+ kk

soo i dont see any point for people crying to get it cheaper when its already cheap oh yeah dont worry most people here who farms already got 500 kk to play around with soo i dont see your point saying the word¨expensive when¨RED DOGI BALL should be sold like who knows how much above 500+ kk or more who knows how much

be happy everything is cheap now and not back to normal price i recommend ya guys spending your money fast before you lose the chance late game ^^

• this game is based of p2w with the cash coins either you cash allot to get soo say 5 rare dogi ball or more and hope to not to get fail and get something else or you dont cash allot and be lucky with the wagu machine anyways i dont see the point of removing the fail cause people do cash for it and try to use it

basically there is always a gamble play from cash shop... why do you expect from seeing people cash allot for those items just to get what they want never ending cashing and daneos dosent mind cause he loves those easy money

• I agree with most of what you say.

I was just saying that the rare dogi balls are expensive--relatively speaking--with the current economy of the server. I really doubt the majority of the players on the server have ~500kk, if that were the case everything would be more expensive.

Didn't know I was crying when I posted it, thanks for letting me know. Whether or not the devs implement something with the dogi balls isn't really a big concern to me, I was just participating in the thread.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!