No Super, Excellent, Rare, or Legendary Armor Drops outside TMQ/UD

• Anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong (with proof) but I've been checking AH for the last 3 weeks as well as farming as much as anyone and have yet to drop a SINGLE piece of armor that is Super, Excellent, Rare, or Legendary outside of UD/TMQ/cash shop/madusa. Not a single piece of any level of any race of any type of armor has been for sale that isn't UD/TMQ/cash shop/madusa. I've talked to other farmers and they have said the same. The only people that said differently were two team members when I sent in a ticket. They said they have personally dropped them. Well I'd like proof because I have literally gotten hundreds of legendary (thousands of super-rare) weapons but not ONE armor. Anyone else NOT have this problem?? If any mods don't believe feel free to check the AH anytime and show me just ONE super, excellent, rare, or legendary armor of any level for any class, shoes, pants, or jacket. This should be fixed asap. I'm surprised no one has said anything thus far (haven't seen it at least).

Edit: (also boss drops in regular dungeons - crap armor tho)

• Anyone is free to correct me if I'm wrong (with proof) but I've been checking AH for the last 3 weeks as well as farming as much as anyone and have yet to drop a SINGLE piece of armor that is Super, Excellent, Rare, or Legendary outside of UD/TMQ/cash shop/madusa. Not a single piece of any level of any race of any type of armor has been for sale that isn't UD/TMQ/cash shop/madusa. I've talked to other farmers and they have said the same. The only people that said differently were two team members when I sent in a ticket. They said they have personally dropped them. Well I'd like proof because I have literally gotten hundreds of legendary (thousands of super-rare) weapons but not ONE armor. Anyone else NOT have this problem?? If any mods don't believe feel free to check the AH anytime and show me just ONE super, excellent, rare, or legendary armor of any level for any class, shoes, pants, or jacket. This should be fixed asap. I'm surprised no one has said anything thus far (haven't seen it at least).

True i notice that also

• I dropped armors outside before, just bad stats, It's rare to drop gears outside of UD/TMQ's. Armor can be from pure luck of dropping outside as well.

Sorry, show me proof, otherwise I don't believe you. I have dropped many many literally thousands of weapons from super - legendary. Hundreds of legendary. It is not that rare. But I have dropped ZERO armor. What kind of rarity is that? Plus NONE in AH?? Show me...

• Chinwuke no rare or legendary drops of armor.

I don't think I ever drop excellent armor too....

Weapons does come with excellent, rare and legendary quality.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Sorry, show me proof, otherwise I don't believe you. I have dropped many many literally thousands of weapons from super - legendary. Hundreds of legendary. It is not that rare. But I have dropped ZERO armor. What kind of rarity is that? Plus NONE in AH?? Show me...

I didn't say which item it was, It's random drops. I don't really need proof for this. It has happened to me in PoB. It's hard to drop them. so I don't think it works for OB now. Believe me or not, that's up to you. I'd say the drops are better in dungeons.

• I didn't say which item it was, It's random drops. I don't really need proof for this. It has happened to me in PoB. It's hard to drop them. so I don't think it works for OB now. Believe me or not, that's up to you. I'd say the drops are better in dungeons.

Smh, thanks for your input. I'm talking about open beta. It does not work for open beta. I can sit and explain why drops outside dungeons will be better in some ways if they could get stats on them but off subject. Anyway, thanks for the input.

• Santo Hardlock as you can see I am not the only person who noticed this. Can you go check the AH and find just a single armor above normal that is not crafted, from tmq/ud, or cash shop box? Or show me a screen shot of any you apparently have dropped?? This is an issue that needs to be fixed but some believe that it does not exist. Where is the proof? This wasn't the problem in POB (at least lvl70 armor) but it is in Open Beta.

• you must farm armor in ud,tmq and craft them

if you find better armor by killing random mob it is a waste to craft or farm then in ud, tmqs

so maybe they change spawnrate of armor that you do more dungeons and crafting

• Ok sorry, I remember one thing.

It was here in OB. In these first minidungeons like Yahoi Fort West (Humans), Dragon Cave North (Nameks) or Splish Splash Sewer (Majins) there are these Super mobs (nomally that guy, that you need to kill for the 7-star-DB). I know 100% there was a Armor drop, a Jacket or pants with bad stats.

• you must farm armor in ud,tmq and craft them

if you find better armor by killing random mob it is a waste to craft or farm then in ud, tmqs

so maybe they change spawnrate of armor that you do more dungeons and crafting

lol then why have weapons outside of UD or tmq?? And it's not "better" armor. it's different. Like for example, there is some p.def armor that you cannot craft better or find in ud/tmq for namek. but overall they are not better stat wise.

• Ok sorry, I remember one thing.

It was here in OB. In these first minidungeons like Yahoi Fort West (Humans), Dragon Cave North (Nameks) or Splish Splash Sewer (Majins) there are these Super mobs (nomally that guy, that you need to kill for the 7-star-DB). I know 100% there was a Armor drop, a Jacket or pants with bad stats.

yea forgot to add that. excellent is the best i've ever dropped but yes very bad stats

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!