Dungeon item last unlimited time on floor

• Should loot from Dungeons have unlimited time before disappearing ? 126

The result is only visible to the participants.

This includes Cell, Bacterian (Won't help much here :D), Kraken, and UD'S . #Makebossingprofitableagain

• voted no . this is stupid you guys just want to get items easier through cash by buying them and not doing everything. Not even stepping inside a dungeon hah. Reconsider that this choice will help those ppl that stay at plat and spam the wagu machine.

• voted no . this is stupid you guys just want to get items easier through cash by buying them and not doing everything. Not even stepping inside a dungeon hah. Reconsider that this choice will help those ppl that stay at plat and spam the wagu machine.

Do you know that this will benefit farmers too, right?

There are f2p pve players who want to earn zeni or boxes from said players you know.

Ahhh yes, the typical "Muhhh i dont agree with this so its stupid" At least look at the benefits this will give.

• Do you know that this will benefit farmers too, right?

im glad you said farmers ''too'' because you are right. This will also benefit farmers. But i weight my personal choices as you already did and im already sick of how many advantages cashers have.

There are f2p pve players who want to earn zeni or boxes from said players you know.

Of you mean selling the items? well as a f2p farmer i would be glad to know i posses an item that is based on hard work and not only cash.

Because this would be the first thing cashers cant get through cp in this game.

Im not discriminating anyone.Is just my personal opinion.

I appreciate both parts of community f2p and cashers,is just annoying to know that you can literaly BUY everything in the game isnt it ?

You're completely missing the point . Its not about "getting items easier" Theres classes that dont even got AS where they never gonna get a chance to play the Dungeon since they're considered useless . i dont care about what anybody says "DBOG balanced that bla bla " what i know is that the community doesnt give a damn and they will always go with an AS class for these dungeons and wont even considerother classes unless they're friends and they wanna help eachother out . So this is a big YES

This items should be available for everyone not just AS classes.

• You're completely missing the point . Its not about "getting items easier" Theres classes that dont even got AS where they never gonna get a chance to play the Dungeon since they're considered useless . i dont care about what anybody says "DBOG balanced that bla bla " what i know is that the community doesnt give a damn and they will always go with an AS class for these dungeons and wont even considerother classes unless they're friends and they wanna help eachother out . So this is a big YES

This items should be available for everyone not just AS classes.

You also never played a game where equipment stays forever on the ground so you can call other players to enter the dungeon to obtain the item. If you want items from dungeon, then go and do the dungeon. If you cant get a group then ask your guild (everyone has one anyway). BID 2-4 are way too easy to make the dropped equipment sell-able.

And btw you mean items should also be aviable for pvp classes? how does that work? so a pvp class should have all items a pve class can obtain.But a pve class cannot win budo and /or farm mudosa points so where is the fairness?

• And btw you mean items should also be aviable for pvp classes? how does that work? so a pvp class should have all items a pve class can obtain.But a pve class cannot win budo and /or farm mudosa points so where is the fairness?

hue glad u quoted that cuz i wannet to respond to that . Well you see in other MMORPG's i cant pick them off the ground like daneos said . But you know what ? In others mmorpgs THEY WERE NEVER BINDED TO BEGIN WITH . and since the devs dont wan to unbind them . Its the only way around . You do realize that many PvE classes are great at budo right ? Turtle can win budo if played and geared properly . So is karma . and if they cant . Thats not a problem for the gears . Thats a problem for the devs . They need to balance it . All classes are supposed to be able do both pve and pvp . Some maybe better at pve some maybe better at pvp . but in the end of the day . the classes should always be BALANCED so i can play WHAT I WANT . as a player

Gosh . u dont seem to have any experience in mmorpgs do u

EDIT: And dont bring daneos into this . he obviously has not that much experience over DBO retail . Not tryna talk smack or offend him . but its the truth

• I can enumerate more MMORPGS than you ever heard of and i altmost played everything you can come up with so please dont make a premise followed by your own response OK?Comparing mmorpgs is only what a kid would do."In WoW i could sell every item dropped in dungeon why i cant do that in dbog uhah''. every mmo is it's own universe dont compare. In BDO(Black Desert Online) you couldnt even trade the high end items from world bosses .I could enumerate more just send me a messege in private i'll help you:)

hue glad u quoted that cuz i wannet to respond to that . Well you see in other MMORPG's i cant pick them off the ground like daneos said . But you know what ? In others mmorpgs THEY WERE NEVER BINDED TO BEGIN WITH . and since the devs dont wan to unbind them . Its the only way around . You do realize that many PvE classes are great at budo right ? Turtle can win budo if played and geared properly . So is karma . and if they cant . Thats not a problem for the gears . Thats a problem for the devs . They need to balance it . All classes are supposed to be able do both pve and pvp . Some maybe better at pve some maybe better at pvp . but in the end of the day . the classes should always be BALANCED so i can play WHAT I WANT . as a player

Gosh . u dont seem to have any experience in mmorpgs do u

EDIT: And dont bring daneos into this . he obviously has not that much experience over DBO retail . Not tryna talk smack or offend him . but its the truth

also:

Krakken and Cell-X were originally added into the game so that it would be more fair for players who wish to have these legendary accessories but couldn't participate or win in dragon ball scramble. These types of items were never intended have any monetary value (through trades and the Auction House).

Legendary level 70 accessories that can be obtained in BIDs will remain bind on pick up, and should for the following reasons:

• Allowing legendary level 70 accessories be traded would mean a player wouldn't have to step foot into the dungeon, and could just purchase some of the most useful end-game accessories without participating in PVE.
    • Players were put in a situation where they were forced to accept since retail Dragon Ball Online that legendary level 70 accessories were bind only. The majority of the player base never had a problem with the gear being binded.
    • In retail DBO, the players who had a range of accessories, (including the level 70 legendary items) were the players who dedicated and spent time to building their character. If these accessories were to be unbinded and traded, then it would mean that a player wouldn't have to invest much time into building their character, which would pose as being unfair. This is actually was an element in what separated the experienced and geared players from the inexperienced and non-geared players.
    • It would deter players from participating in Dragon Ball Scramble, and the wishes would need to be reworked. If legendary level 70 necklace and earrings could be traded from BIDs (such as Krakken and Cell-X) then what would be the point in players participating in Dragon Ball Scramble? The majority of players who participate in Dragon Ball Scramble wish for the Necklace/Earring. No one would bother with the event unless the rewards were to be changed.

As Daneos mentioned in his post above, the BID's are considered to be short and easy instances, so there is no reason as to why all classes can't participate if they want too.

So Daneos will make the change NOT YOU. so why not bring him into this ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!