Dungeon item last unlimited time on floor

• I can enumerate more MMORPGS than you ever heard of and i altmost played everything you can come up with so please dont make a premise followed by your own response OK?Comparing mmorpgs is only what a kid would do."In WoW i could sell every item dropped in dungeon why i cant do that in dbog uhah''. every mmo is it's own universe dont compare. In BDO(Black Desert Online) you couldnt even trade the high end items from world bosses .I could enumerate more just send me a messege in private i'll help you:)

also:

So Daneos will make the change NOT YOU. so why not bring him into this ?

God damn . I really dont know how to get a simple point across you . What im trying to say is NOT every class is PvE worthy ATM. so Either BALANCE THE CLASSES or either Have the items available for everyone . I dont get how a PvP class has to stick with some lvl 46 rare earrings cuz thats all he can get and then have a PvE SK(as if they werent broken enough) Have lvl 70 accessories just cuz he can tank . Then the SK can go in Budo and rule that shit over and over again . See where im coming from ?

And why do people always gotta call others a kid lmao . i find that hillarious . Cuz comparing mmorpg i dont see how thats considered childish its the same genre . so why not ? YES black desert has that system . but then again Black Desert had a VERY different Economy system . What you can sell is limited to what the devs think is appropriate and thats keeping it balanced . and In black Desert every class can PvE cuz its only world bosses and this is where u cant compare ann mmorpg . When you're comparing DBO a 2007 failed tab targeting game To Tripple A game that got a world wide release and sits at the top of the mmo genre atm alongside WoW . BDO is a different mmorpg from the bunch you can compare dbo with any other game but that

I dont know a MMORPG where some classses cant do PvE like DBO . There ARE some specific classes in other mmorpgs sometimes that cant do PvE YES . but thats rare and even at that occasion the PvE items arent binded and are able to be sold at AH or by any other matter .

In DBO ure stuck with what u pick when ure a lvl1 newbie . U get to lvl 70 and realise that u cant do pve cuz nobody wants ur class . U cant gear up unless you cash to get some decent gear from ah . only to find out u need to cash more to upgrade your gear more . and get stuck in a whirlpool where u cant get geared cuz u cant do PvE .

DBOG SHOULD take matters into their own hands to fix the game that NTL failed to accomplish because of their lack of Balancing and understanding . You're just making the same mistakes NTL did over and over again .

DBO's economy is shit . because most shit is blinded if wore . and the only way u can make zeni is game is legit farmin mobs and selling to an npc untill u die . And then u go on to talk about how u hate that the only way to obtain zeni in this game is CP . WE NEED PVE to actually be profitable .

And ye daneos is the one makin the change not me . But last time i checked this section is called "Suggestions" and im supposed to speak what i feel is right for the game and suggest my opinion on the matter . And when i know that Daneos has less knowledge than needed to progress this game into a better environment imma say it . Cuz this is whats the suggestion section is supposed to be .

• I actually read all of that.

Yes good points,and yes i know a few mmorpgs where classes are restricted to pvp.

I actually hate the system in this game. I really would wish every class would have a place in Pve and Pvp equally.

But they dont. And i dont think we'll see SM in endgame dungeons even tho he is somwhat good or any pvp dedicated class.

And balancing the game is a must and i hope we will see some of it before 70 cap,But then again you miss my POINT.

Everything in this game can be bought through cash. Except those things.It may be selfish and not unfair on my part , but let's be serious everything about this game is selfish and unfair.

PS:sorry for the kid offence, im not the best at this game and i dont mind being called a noob at THIS game. But i played quite a few mmorpgs and i kinda get offended if someone questions it . My bad still.

• Aight . Im also sorry for doubting you . I was being rude . i apologize

And yes i DO get where ure coming from . But what you dont understand is that yeah most of the stuff is obtained through CASH . but thats actually a solution to the problem . I mean think about it . How do u make money as a f2p player in dbog ? Farm mobs ?

As far as i know the PvE aspect of mmorpgs isnt just farming the dungeon to get the gear but also farming the dungeon to sell some items so u can make some in game money . Thats how it works and thats how the in game economy gets balanced .

u might consider selling those accessories p2w when people can just cash and get them . But think about if the seller of those accessories is a F2P player with a pve class that can just grind the dungeon and sell them to make some zeni so he can progress without p2w . Thats what im trying to say

• It's a very good idea i'm not sure why it hasn't been done yet tbh; it helps people who can't really do PvE to gear up; either way we are already doing that back in POB but it was with people you knew, because we have to be in a hurry that doesn't let you take your time.

• Every class can do PVP AND PVE.

Some classes are way better in PVP than they are in PVE.

I mean, fighter can farm around world map, not at the best but it can, it can be in party for dungeons too but thing is, there are other classes better than fighter soo that is why he don't get chance, unless you are in guild and do guild dungeon runs.

SM with glaring slash is good vs bosses and his physical skills are good, heck even burning attack is good if SM is right upgraded and full buffed but like I said people always pick classes that are better in PVE than others.

That is why we have default parties, heck some parties don't even use tanker that makes tanker class useless but it is what it is.

About casher part, you never consider that you can make zeni too, if cashers sell their cash items and earn zeni and want to buy from f2p player, it is fair af.

If this isn't possible, you will see high upgraded cashers doing it anyway, while f2p will farm in world map for something to sell in AH.

If you vote NO for this option, you just limit one of option for f2p player to make zeni and gear up close to casher and close gap a bit.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• ^ exactly what im trying to say . This is something that would balance the game a LOT and fix a lot of stuff . F2p players will actually have a chance to play

• voted no . this is stupid you guys just want to get items easier through cash by buying them and not doing everything. Not even stepping inside a dungeon hah. Reconsider that this choice will help those ppl that stay at plat and spam the wagu machine.

it benefit f2p player if they want to sell said item

• Here are the issues:

You are forced to take a Buffer now which takes up a party slot

You are forced to take a Dende taking up another slot

You are forced to take something capable of tanking (Almost always going to be SK) My fighter had tanked Kraken on Taiwan with ease, but regardless nobody outside of my circle of friends would even consider taking me, and that circle of friends never wanted to spam this boring garbage over and over again.

This leads to 2 remaining slots which under the current speed based META are always going to Poko and Karma. My Karma was never not in Cell, Kraken or CC150.

Where do the other classes fit in to this?

So, you could nerf attack speed and ruin fighters even more in PVP.

This will then make parties use the next META.

This will likely be Buffer, Dende, SK and 2 x Turtles. Ranged Attack, especially ranged AOE is far superior to Melee in this game. Again where do the other classes fit in here?

To make the other classes fit, you have to entirely redesign the game.

Its difficult enough to get a fighter into even TMQ3 or UD2 at the moment because most parties wants to use META.

Nothing you can do can balance PVE.

You have to allow people who can't get into a party due to their class to collect these items, so the 30 second and dissapear thing on dungeon drops is just insane.

Your going to have SK's in budokai with full accessories (20 con rings or prop bonus rings with legendary earrings and necklaces, as these can easily participate in PVE) fighting fighters who are unable to get the same accessories because nobody wants a fighter in their party.

Be very careful you do not ruin the game everybody loved, most of the people who actually support this game have fond memories of the way things where. It wasn't perfect no, but we loved it.

Too many changes are not a good thing.

• ok so after reading all of the threads, i will admit that im wrong and i will change my vote to yes

But then again i still sustain my opinion on the matter as i still hate the fact that this game is based strictly on money.

I mean what's next buying AURA? when that happens ill quit the game .

What i would want to see tho is balancing the game in a matter where more than 2 teamcomps can do kraken cell etc.

Or maybe poko buff and karma attack speed buff to not stack .. idk .

I feel like they should base dungeons on items and strategys rather than ,items and teamcomps..

• In WoW i could sell every item dropped in dungeon why i cant do that in dbog uhah''

Actually, In wow all items are BoP ( bound on pickup ) , the economy there runs around crafts , it's a different game.

To be honest, I vote for unbinding the BID items being a much easier and better game design than making them last forever. I'm pretty sure the Devs of retail never intended for those items to be traded back and forth though otherwise they wouldn't be BoPs.

One way around this would be adding such items to other sources of pvp as well as scramble, so players that prefer pvp would not have to set foot in pve to enjoy the game. The requirement of doing pve to enjoy pvp died with mmos back in august, 2012.

• Base damage should be a viable option for PVE, not just 1 shot crits or speed. My friends laugh at this game when I explain the meta to them, pathetic.

i agree . it shouldnt even be about AS that first of all makes it easy af . No difficulty whatsoever when doing an End game content . Dungeons should be harder and more strategic . Base damage should be the way just like in other mmo's . Its trully ridiculous how this games pve is played through

• Actually, In wow all items are BoP ( bound on pickup ) , the economy there runs around crafts , it's a different game.

To be honest, I vote for unbinding the BID items being a much easier and better game design than making them last forever. I'm pretty sure the Devs of retail never intended for those items to be traded back and forth though otherwise they wouldn't be BoPs.

One way around this would be adding such items to other sources of pvp as well as scramble, so players that prefer pvp would not have to set foot in pve to enjoy the game. The requirement of doing pve to enjoy pvp died with mmos back in august, 2012.

it was just a random and unbased example( the wow refference) i just used wow because any people know the game ..

I would rather want the dungeon to be based on strategy and skill rather than speed,and then i would agree to items being bounded as such everybody could obtain them through hard work.I would also love to see brown boxes drops.Still no change refering the p2w system of the game has made so far.And dont start me with the token shop.I would rather have to pay for a decent autopot and decent z32 than to let my pc day and night on,consuming energy.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!