Dojo Dogi?

• only dogi that is meant for dojo is named Basic Dogi ... a NPC near dojo/rank selling that dogi for 7.500 zeni

recommend ya not to buy it since its basically useless and looks ugly at the same time you just get logo on the back if you planing to use it just cause of the guild

also daneos been lazy on making dogis soo he did use that to make founder dogi

or more to say rip off dogi of basic dogi gg founder items that we got promised back in 2-3 years ago

• Hi so I do not mean the normal Gildendogi but already because Dojo Dogi he is also in the auction house from time to time but where do you get it anyway? I have not seen it anywhere, not even at the npc shop where the gildendogis are being sold

• only dogi that is meant for dojo is named Basic Dogi ... a NPC near dojo/rank selling that dogi for 7.500 zeni

recommend ya not to buy it since its basically useless and looks ugly at the same time you just get logo on the back if you planing to use it just cause of the guild

also daneos been lazy on making dogis soo he did use that to make founder dogi

or more to say rip off dogi of basic dogi gg founder items that we got promised back in 2-3 years ago

He meant this one not the basic 7.500 zeni one

Imagen relacionada

Hi a question from where do you get a Dojo Dogi if you're in a guild with your char who has Dojo? In the temple there are no NPCs anymore in Taiwan you could get them in the temple where do you get them from in the game?

I guess you have to be in a guild that controls a dojo to be able to buy it but i've never bought directly from NPC only from auction house so i wouldnt know

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!