Patch Notes - April 5th 2018

• SSJ gets buffed/Quality of Life change but Great Namek and Pure Majin stay below average?

I dont understand this....

I agree, like seriously. Humans transformation was so much better than great namek or pure majin and now they improve it even more. At least they could allow to use great namek and pure majin skills without adding any SP on them, also great namek one has 10min duration which is not even enough against longer bosses if you want to use it to tank it should be 15-20minutes at least.

Why does wonder majin have confusion duration 30 seconds and karma skill lock 20 seconds if other classes have their stuns last no more than 10 seconds?

#nerfwondermajin

• The duration of the cap will be announced at a later date.

The team is not disclosing the exact duration of how long the level cap will last because last time we felt this did prevent some players from being able to enjoy the level 45 cap to its full extent that it had to offer.

Can we at least have an estimate of it's minimum duration, I mean anything less than 3 months and I wont bother with the patch, that's barely 8 budokais.

• i agree, pure majin needs a urgent buff

Normally the most broken transformation is Kid buu been broken always is broken

for seeing SSJ getting a bit buff dosent matter kid buu just need to hit and still dead for humans anyways lol

meanwhile giant namek is soo say broken too but should be getting buffed with more dmg cause of the 10 min duration but oh well what can we do against giant namek and kid buu oh here is a idea wait 10 min for giant namek to finish then gangbang kid buu when he is standing there doing nothing lol

• Normally the most broken transformation is Kid buu been broken always is broken

for seeing SSJ getting a bit buff dosent matter kid buu just need to hit and still dead for humans anyways lol

meanwhile giant namek is soo say broken too but should be getting buffed with more dmg cause of the 10 min duration but oh well what can we do against giant namek and kid buu oh here is a idea wait 10 min for giant namek to finish then gangbang kid buu when he is standing there doing nothing lol

This right there. Maybe Kid buu and Giant namek need small fixes with movement and duration, but a geared majin will do a ton of dmg with Kid Buu, specially at 55 cap.

• This right there. Maybe Kid buu and Giant namek need small fixes with movement and duration, but a geared majin will do a ton of dmg with Kid Buu, specially at 55 cap.

Kid bu are beasts with Crit weapons and can spam the skill. But if you get stuned bye. Maybe majins could use atleast their stuns while transforming.

Humans use their skills (understable), Nameks can KD and some Debuffs / Skill. But majin, majin cant skill, cant dash, rip

• Normally the most broken transformation is Kid buu been broken always is broken

totally disagree, kid buu do not have a great advantage of what could offer, a slow transformation, no increase in status, and totally vulnerable, you become what? to gain a skill? should be better worked

• Kid Buu is designed for PVE not PVP. All of the transformations make no use at budokai or ranked battle. Its all in PVE. I dont know why all the new players complain about Kid Buu or Namek. They are not supposed to be for PVP. That is why there is high cooldown on all Shenron transformation. Their purpose is PVE.

• Kid Buu is designed for PVE not PVP. All of the transformations make no use at budokai or ranked battle. Its all in PVE. I dont know why all the new players complain about Kid Buu or Namek. They are not supposed to be for PVP. That is why there is high cooldown on all Shenron transformation. Their purpose is PVE

Transformations can be used whenever, where ever and still be effective, it's just up to how you do it and what strategy you have

• Unlike ssj, which in turn has the statuses increased, and this does not prevent from using their abilities, therefore serves for all human classes.

However kid buu, which is usable only for damage in wonder majin, but lonely? be stopped using skill for a short period until you receive the 1st stun and rip, not counting the pve that is totally dependent on other classes to join the mobs (before dying for its slowness)

• Transformations can be used whenever, where ever and still be effective, it's just up to how you do it and what strategy you have

Yeah they can be used anywhere but its pointless to do it. Im not saying you cant but they are not in the game for that. Of course you can have fun with free duels but SSJ/Kid/Great is not in the game for PVP purposes. I did some ranked battles and some new players was trying to use their SSJ. SSJ wastes precious time while transforming and you need every second in PVP. They are asking why a PVE transformation is not op at PVP.

• Detalhes

Sim, eles podem ser usados em qualquer lugar, mas é inútil fazê-lo. Eu não estou dizendo que você não pode, mas eles não estão no jogo para isso. É claro que você pode se divertir com duelos gratuitos, mas o SSJ / Kid / Great não está no jogo para fins de PVP. Eu fiz algumas batalhas classificadas e alguns novos jogadores estavam tentando usar o seu SSJ. O SSJ desperdiça um tempo precioso ao se transformar e você precisa de cada segundo no PVP. Eles estão perguntando por que uma transformação PVE não é op em PVP.

there is no skill for each function, you fit where you think best.

• Kid Buu is designed for PVE not PVP. All of the transformations make no use at budokai or ranked battle. Its all in PVE. I dont know why all the new players complain about Kid Buu or Namek. They are not supposed to be for PVP. That is why there is high cooldown on all Shenron transformation. Their purpose is PVE.

And you can't use great namek or pure majin in tmq4, because one of them can't dash, other one can't even jump

Why does wonder majin have confusion duration 30 seconds and karma skill lock 20 seconds if other classes have their stuns last no more than 10 seconds?

#nerfwondermajin

• DetalhesDetalhes

it would be good to allow the use of Seal Coin in Z32

• Yeah they can be used anywhere but its pointless to do it. Im not saying you cant but they are not in the game for that. Of course you can have fun with free duels but SSJ/Kid/Great is not in the game for PVP purposes. I did some ranked battles and some new players was trying to use their SSJ. SSJ wastes precious time while transforming and you need every second in PVP. They are asking why a PVE transformation is not op at PVP.

You can break out of stuns with the transformation skills

• Yeah they can be used anywhere but its pointless to do it. Im not saying you cant but they are not in the game for that. Of course you can have fun with free duels but SSJ/Kid/Great is not in the game for PVP purposes. I did some ranked battles and some new players was trying to use their SSJ. SSJ wastes precious time while transforming and you need every second in PVP. They are asking why a PVE transformation is not op at PVP.

If you go on YouTube and watch players fight their way for 1st place you'll see players turning SSJ or Great namek to stop stuns in order to help their team mates and win the fight

Like I said, transformations are useful all round in the game, it's just up to what your gear looks like and how well you play

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!