Patch Notes - April 5th 2018

• Yeah they can be used anywhere but its pointless to do it. Im not saying you cant but they are not in the game for that. Of course you can have fun with free duels but SSJ/Kid/Great is not in the game for PVP purposes. I did some ranked battles and some new players was trying to use their SSJ. SSJ wastes precious time while transforming and you need every second in PVP. They are asking why a PVE transformation is not op at PVP.

''I did some ranked battles and some new players''

you are the new player

• Love these detailed updates as usual! As for the SSJ vs Giant Namek/Pure Majin argument....

Keep in mind SSJ was basically the same as Kaioken, with less damage but a bit more accurate/dodgy in return. It's main advantage was that it's easy to uphold in solo PvE. How Namekians and Majins get jealous over not getting a second Kaioken is beyond me.

That said, we should totally let Kid Buu dash and have Giant Namekians fly. And have all transformations able to use Dragonbuffs.(At least GN and SSJ, I guess Kid Buu has no animations for it...)

• Love these detailed updates as usual! As for the SSJ vs Giant Namek/Pure Majin argument....

Keep in mind SSJ was basically the same as Kaioken, with less damage but a bit more accurate/dodgy in return. It's main advantage was that it's easy to uphold in solo PvE. How Namekians and Majins get jealous over not getting a second Kaioken is beyond me.

That said, we should totally let Kid Buu dash and have Giant Namekians fly. And have all transformations able to use Dragonbuffs.(At least GN and SSJ, I guess Kid Buu has no animations for it...)

Great Namekians transformation had a downside to it on the anime I believe, where they increase drastically in power and strength but lose their speed along with the change in height and strength.. So I think it's only right that the game based on dragon ball follows suit

• Great Namekians transformation had a downside to it on the anime I believe, where they increase drastically in power and strength but lose their speed along with the change in height and strength.. So I think it's only right that the game based on dragon ball follows suit

actually, the transformation never affected the user's speed in the show...

• Thanks for getting rid of zeni exploit. I have A lot of hours in farming gear to sell to vendor for zeni, also have spent a lot of money buying inventory slots, boosters, pet food and not spending it on zeni killing the market. I am glad to see you get after this before it got out of control an made everything to overpriced for other players. Hopefully banning those accounts got rid of a lot of the zeni in game right now.

• LoL is funny how everyone talks with their truth xD.

Pure Majin can be used in PVP and PVE. ofc in 1v1 is hard cuz u cant do nothing but spam skills.

Namek too, u can farm very good with skills (problem duration) and PVP u can stun, debuf, kd, and 1shot with GN skills

SSJ (now overpower) in pve is beast, in PVP will be beast too, x20%+ speed , i can imagine now after a QuickAtt the humans can Full buff theirselfs just in 1 stun, and when they put Kidneyshot they can use all their OP skills in the time of the stun. Too fair...... the worst when u Put "LIKE IN OLD DBO" for play with out minds, like if we never played old dbo lol.

Sorry for bad english is not my language.

• LoL is funny how everyone talks with their truth xD.

Pure Majin can be used in PVP and PVE. ofc in 1v1 is hard cuz u cant do nothing but spam skills.

Namek too, u can farm very good with skills (problem duration) and PVP u can stun, debuf, kd, and 1shot with GN skills

SSJ (now overpower) in pve is beast, in PVP will be beast too, x20%+ speed , i can imagine now after a QuickAtt the humans can Full buff theirselfs just in 1 stun, and when they put Kidneyshot they can use all their OP skills in the time of the stun. Too fair...... the worst when u Put "LIKE IN OLD DBO" for play with out minds, like if we never played old dbo lol.

Sorry for bad english is not my language.

Yeah after that you lose your Super Saiyan and cant use it for 30-40 min for Fighter/SM for 50-60 min for Turtle/Crane. Im of course talking about ranked battles not free duels. As for "he worst when u Put "LIKE IN OLD DBO" for play with out minds, like if we never played old dbo lol.". I mean sure but this was how it was and didnt make any huge problems back then as far i could remember.

• you dont even know the secret or soo say non secret since back in tw days how much broken kid buu really is it does not need any buffs if it gets rip most people... pob kid buu raped whole brs and chinese guild by just being 1 alone ...

you did not understand the purpose of the transformation, this can not be something exclusive to a class, this should be an upgrade rather than an exchange of status. If you think it's worth putting a usable transformation just for 2 classes and totally ignoring the rest, you've done it wrong

• This is not a hate comment about transformation. I like the transformation skill but its waaaaay too clunky

A SSJ buff "like in old DBO" is way too strong in pvp, in the time you saved with the 20% less animation on skill you can full buff in seconds while the enemy is stunned.

This is not a good balance change.

Yes SSJ has cooldown (about 40-60mins depends on gear and class) but still, this is too strong. Experienced player will abuse this. I dont think this is too bad of a change but still unbalanced like the "old DBO". Face it, old DBO was unbalanced as hell, NOTHING was balanced. SKs damage, tankiness and CC; Buffers endless resistance (that got nerfed); Karmas hesitation spam (nerfed), Fighters insane dogde cause of dodgepot (nerfed) and instant stun into oneshots....

Dont tell me you want that all back, cause i know you dont want this and still SKs are not even touched cause the player base is 60% made of Fighters and SKs "mains" that dont want their precious "helpless" class nerfed and cry about just thinking about a nerf...

DO YOU WANT THE UNBALANCED DBO BACK THAT WAS ALL ABOUT SPEED ENDGAME AND UNBALANCED PVP?

I want a healthy DBO...

Like i have said in an older post:

There is alot wrong with Pure Majin but it has good things too.

Good:

• attack boost is nice
    • has access to a very strong skill with low cooldown (genocide blast)
    • increases attack range from mighty majins (from meelee to 35m, really good with attack speed since his attack is increased)

Wrong:

• can not dash and lowers your movement speed (in the anime AND games kidboo was extremly fast, makes no sense that he cant dash)
    • has to use skill points to get better
    • can not use any other abilities like in SSJ
    • planet burst is really bad compared to genocide blast (cooldown and cast time is just too much)

I personally love the transformation but i hate it decreases your funtionallity because something like Mighty Majins cant have alot of benefit cause they have to buff every 20-25 minutes. Karma Majins have to use their speed buf every minute, they cant use the transformation for speed parties.

How I think it could be better but not overpowered (not all of the changes have to be inserted, just suggesting what could make majin life better):

• let Pure Majin use buff skills (all the green and/or brown skills for utility)
    • make planet burst better, make it worth its long cooldown and cast time compared to genocide blast like inserting a usefull debuff (reducing stats like def, atk and etc.) or massive damage like a Giant Kamehameha from turle (crit damage increased)
    • let them use some of their Kid skills (like human extinction attack, spin, special suprise punch)
    • give the skills already skilled (either put in each 1 point from the beginning or let them increase per level automatically) since it takes points to use those skills
    • THE MOST IMPORTANT, DASH! does a majin get dumb when transforming and forgets how to dash? thats the only reason i can think of)
  • My eyes cant read everything but ye, This is like akira boosting his Goku xD. Dat humans buffing in 2 seconds while stun duration is 4, and using 4 skills during kidney shot

• This is not a hate comment about transformation. I like the transformation skill but its waaaaay too clunky

A SSJ buff "like in old DBO" is way too strong in pvp, in the time you saved with the 20% less animation on skill you can full buff in seconds while the enemy is stunned.

You do know that SSJ only gets like one use in Ranked/Budokai because of the long CD and forced revert in the next round right? SSJ is not meant for PvP. None of the transformations are.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!