Patch Notes - April 5th 2018

• Yeah strong on pvp but only usable for 1 round only and imo that balances things out. Humans need that extra ssj because they dont have much HP or defence as Majin or Namek they are basically glass cannon compared to them. As for majin i agree they should be able to dash. Kid Buu was pretty fast in anime while in that form so basically it makes no sense that he cant dash. As for buffs i think he doesnt have animations for that? And if it could buff in Kid Buu i think that would be way op. I think to balance things out they should give Kid Buu dash and if its possible give him to only buff himself only maybe? If he could give out buffs in his Kid form that would be the thing that breaks the game. Turtles would be useless.

• totally disagree, kid buu do not have a great advantage of what could offer, a slow transformation, no increase in status, and totally vulnerable, you become what? to gain a skill? should be better worked

you dont seem to understand the broken part from kid buu.. if you ever did understand you just wish for no buff on it it will just destroy the balance part between transformation even tho its already broken cause daneos cant even balance the class yet...

anyways KID BUU is better off with no buffs they survive all the updates they are already broken as hell....

kid buu got their distance fight if they getting slow down or what ever happend to them they still just use 1 skill to kill humans easy meanwhile the nameks survive those dmg from like 5-7 at the max...

if you never seen the broken kid buu's power then rip you try at least to understand kid buu just need like 1 or 2 hits on you with it skill depends on your survival and you are gone from the fight ...

• Woah u talk like you know so much. Kid buu is only good on a lvl 70 karma fully buffed crit and +12++
    How about you try to farm at 45 cap with a ultis kid buu and then farm with his spins.
    How about you try to pvp without kid buu ( where u have skills like cluster bomb, spins, heal, debuff, kds), and then do it with kid buu where u dont stand a chance against any class .-.
    Kid buu is trash compared to other transformations.

Kid buu at 45 cap does 1k dmg with genocide, 2k crit with +10 gloves. Spins do 2,5+k / hit.
    But hey i guess kid buu is the broken one. Lmao

• People tend to misunderstand how the transformations work, so they jump to conclusions.

Each transformations are superior to each other, all of them for different reasons.

Super Saiyan : Increases your attacks, your attack speed, your hit and dodge rate, keeps eating up EP as payment for it, the fact that skill animation was sped up is not a "buff" it originally was like that in retail.

Kid Buu : Kid buu also increases your base attack (i don't know for attack speed) and you can CHOOSE whether you want aoe attacks with it, or not, that's completely up to you. Kid buu cannot dash, walks slowly, as exchange you can SPAM destructive aoe move (Genocide blast) and be happy with it.

Giant Namek : No point in explaining, that thing is just cancer to kill, incredibly high LP and defense, a good geared namek can take on 10 people at once, not mentioning chef / ulti buffs.

As for Kaioken being slow, please try to be rational for a second and understand that Kaioken is a FREE SKILL that you get on reaching a low level, as for SSJ you need to work to get it from Shenron, SSJ HAS TO BE superior to kaioken, and basically only thing why SSJ was superior to kaioken is the attack speed, and no LP drain on it.

• Dragonball Online follows the manga, and it was made way before Super was introduced.

Lo sé, pero quizá los GM se animaban a agregar nuevo contenido perteneciente al canon de DB.

Entonces, ¿quieres decir que no agregarán tampoco Dogi ni Pelucas que hagan referencia a Black Goku o a los SSGSS?

My bad english:

I know, but maybe the GMs were encouraged to add new content belonging to the DB canon.

So, you mean that neither Dogi nor Wigs that refer to Black Goku or the SSGSS will add?

• The cap of lv 55 should last 2-3 months maximum, and then go to 65 as predicted.

And I also think that they should try harder in the creations of the dgis and take the community into account for this, although that's not the priority at the moment :)

• random brings up lvl cap ok...

i dont need to know much about kid buu when i used kid buu in pob and tested the broken part of it i already seen how much broken they been at tw days

first of all - kid buu is easy to spam run first room in ud 3 all the way to lvl 60 no problems

- kid buu strong side is ofc karma but hey you forgot did i mention anything about this lvl cap ?? NO soo random topic to bring up

- ofc all cc can stop kid buu but you never know well geared kid buu tank easy and also kills easy that's the part where you did not see from kid buu dmg is broken also having good accessories/gears to survive from cc and attack skills..

- Even with full +9 gear +10 weapons and good stats accessories rapes +15... bringing up the upgrade stage on gear and such wont change the fact even with +0 you still rape other classes .. try to understand kid buu been broken always stands in the broken rank

go back to your dragon clan and try harder to win aura in kid budokai since you are the one who struggles so hard since day 1 of ob

randoms for real...

• wOAH. How about you show some proof of it being op LUL guess what you can't. Hey if i was a random u woulnt be stalking me every budo to check if i win. And fyi my dc has a aura for so long now ;-;

• go back to your dragon clan and try harder to win aura in kid budokai since you are the one who struggles so hard since day 1 of ob

randoms for real...

That's real funny coming from you since you're extremely irrelevant.
    Jeez.. talk about randoms

I've mained a Karma for years (not saying you haven't, don't get your balls in a twist) and I can vouch for everything Dendeee is saying about Kid Buu transformation.
    The Kid Buu skills are so weak. If it was overpowered it would be exactly like an Ultimate's spin. Now, those are overpowered at this level.
    Before you go blabbing your mouth like you know everything about the class (which you obviously don't, considering your knowledge i'm witnessing), go test out the transformation we're talking about and you'll understand that at this level, it's practically useless. Just like your argument. :saint:

Do show some proof stating your argument before you try to tell the whole community otherwise.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!