Patch Notes - April 5th 2018

• Acting as if being relevant in DBO was a thing to be proud of, anyway.

I believe it's about time that people wake up and realise that we have an english admin with an english staff that can read english, take suggestions and change the game according to that.

We aren't in TW where crying about balance changes would be meaningless, that's not the case anymore you know ?

Your argument holds no weight and has no thought behind it beside "it's still too strong", the cooldown is a HUGE factor when it comes to pvp and you are vastly underestimating that downside. There is no way that experienced players would abuse it because of its cooldown to begin with, It has a one time use in a single round, at best you could use it 2 times in Budokai and that's not a whole lot.

While I'm at it, why are you comparing stuff that is prone to change / has been changed to a single buff on a transformation that has been stupidly underused and inferior to Kaioken for 7 years now ? Seems like you are overreacting a little, this buff isn't THAT big of a deal in PVP (especially in ranked), it's just a HUGE help for PVE and it makes the transformation so much more fun and interesting to use while also removing said "clunkiness" that I don't believe ever existed, but whatever.

Yes you want a healthy DBO, as we all do. Except crying about it with half assed arguments (who for the most part, makes no sense) is stupid and pointless. The game can be changed as of right now, it won't ever be the same.

It blows my mind that you overreacted that much over a single change.

• All this talk about pure form

Add dash and reduce cool down to 25 minutes so you can buff an transform. I mainly run as pure form before reset. By allowing pure to buff would make it OP, the form would be an unstoppable tank. Sure I would like buffing while in pure form but would be OP. By reducing cool down you could buff, transform an have useful buffs without being OP. As for speed, increase movement speed by x2 an it would be plenty enough and could be done easy. Has anyone seen a pure running around on cheat engine at x2, looks about just right, except he looks like a fast waddling penguin.

• The duration of the cap will be announced at a later date.

The team is not disclosing the exact duration of how long the level cap will last because last time we felt this did prevent some players from being able to enjoy the level 45 cap to its full extent that it had to offer.

Level 45 cap had nothing to offer....Most of the community was complaining about Shadow Knights needing to be nerfed because they are probably the only class whose strongest skill is maxed out by the time they are 45. I just hope your decision to not announce a date of future level caps isn't so you guys can keep us at lvl 55 for 3 months to prevent deadlines for the programmers. No disrespect intended just saying.

• Level 45 cap had nothing to offer....Most of the community was complaining about Shadow Knights needing to be nerfed because they are probably the only class whose strongest skill is maxed out by the time they are 45. I just hope your decision to not announce a date of future level caps isn't so you guys can keep us at lvl 55 for 3 months to prevent deadlines for the programmers. No disrespect intended just saying.

Not quite sure how or why you think the level cap duration is to prevent “deadlines for programmers” because the team was actually close to increasing the cap last week, and making level 55 available one week earlier than scheduled.

In the end we decided to hold back on that decision for the following reasons:

• The nature of the community and their complaints about every little decision the team makes. It was predicted that if the level cap was increased earlier than the 1 month deadline some players would have probably complained.
    • We wanted to stick by our word of 1 month even though there were some players who were complaining about the 45 cap.
    • Some players gave up and didn’t bother treating the cap seriously due to the knowledge of the cap only lasting one month.

This time it was decided to hold back on releasing a timeframe/duration just in case we want to release 60 cap earlier than scheduled, hence why it’s to be announced.

• Not quite sure how or why you think the level cap duration is to prevent “deadlines for programmers” because the team was actually close to increasing the cap last week, and making level 55 available one week earlier than scheduled.

• The nature of the community and their complaints about every little decision the team makes. It was predicted that if the level cap was increased earlier than the 1 month deadline some players would have probably complained.
    • We wanted to stick by our word of 1 month even though there were some players who were complaining about the 45 cap.
    • Some players gave up and didn’t bother treating the cap seriously due to the knowledge of the cap only lasting one month.

This time it was decided to hold back on releasing a timeframe/duration just in case we want to release 60 cap earlier than scheduled, hence why it’s to be announced.

Yea I remember that someone of you said some people couldn't enjoy all of the content that 45 cap could offer.
    Like TMQ3 and eh TMQ3? 1 month full of fun :v)

• You can expect lvl 55 cap being here for at least 1-2 months. At least that's what i'm expecting. We got more things to do now so there won't be too much complain on that part. And it's good that we get to 70 slowly.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Not quite sure how or why you think the level cap duration is to prevent “deadlines for programmers” because the team was actually close to increasing the cap last week, and making level 55 available one week earlier than scheduled.

i'am ok about the fact that you guys need some time but guys 3 mounths for a usless cap it's way tooooo much and their is no reason to do this the cap that is next the lvl 55 cap iis the 60 and i don't think that theirr is much to do in the lvl 60 cap .

BTW : guys that will read this and answer mee by " LVL 55 have best pvp and most balanced game " most of player's that the cap was "great" cuz of the Scouter ! so i won't answer u guys thanks

This time it was decided to hold back on releasing a timeframe/duration just in case we want to release 60 cap earlier than scheduled, hence why it’s to be annou

Not quite sure how or why you think the level cap duration is to prevent “deadlines for programmers” because the team was actually close to increasing the cap last week, and making level 55 available one week earlier than scheduled.

I'm not saying that its your sole intent to not announce a date for new releases to extend the process of providing updates for the server, I'm merely hoping that's not the case. You got to see where i'm coming from though. To say "The team is not disclosing the exact duration of how long the level cap will last" , basically means that you can release new caps whenever you please, completely eliminating deadlines. AGAIN i'm not saying that this is your goal to prolong level caps but you got to see where i'm coming from as a player.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!