Dragon Ball hunt

• It also requires luck, Its called RNG. For normal mobs (with the dragon ball icon) the ball drop rate is 5% and if your killing them 1 by 1 its only natural that you get 2-4 balls per hunt.

• It also requires luck, Its called RNG. For normal mobs (with the dragon ball icon) the ball drop rate is 5% and if your killing them 1 by 1 its only natural that you get 2-4 balls per hunt.

Maybe I just got lucky on the pre-open beta, then. Still, I wish we didn't have to farm mobs and could just look around and see them on the maps.

• By keeping weapons upgraded to max the hunt can becomes faster and easier and the chances to Drop Dragon Balls also gets higher. So every time if you try to hunt for the Dragon balls look for an area where the mobs are present at max and of same level. The advantage can also be yours if there lvl are 5 lvl lower than yours.

• I think I liked the old way of doing it. It was much easier.

Nope, just no. before you had to roam the whole map for 1 or 2 mobs every few mins but had the huge downside that, Anyone could get them and if someone wanted they could just get down next to your mob and kill it stealing your mob, never experienced what it feels to find a mob with DB icon on it and then someone else just 1hitted it and they get dragon ball right in front of you? that sucks.

with this new system you can take your farming waaay more relaxed just find a good spot and start farming and thats it when the mobs respawn they will have 20% to spawn with a db icon that ONLY YOU can see, only the one who killed the mobs will see the dragon ball icon, and thats just perfect

• Nope, just no. before you had to roam the whole map for 1 or 2 mobs every few mins but had the huge downside that, Anyone could get them and if someone wanted they could just get down next to your mob and kill it stealing your mob, never experienced what it feels to find a mob with DB icon on it and then someone else just 1hitted it and they get dragon ball right in front of you? that sucks.

with this new system you can take your farming waaay more relaxed just find a good spot and start farming and thats it when the mobs respawn they will have 20% to spawn with a db icon that ONLY YOU can see, only the one who killed the mobs will see the dragon ball icon, and thats just perfect

Its incredible that even with the new system implemented players still sneak up on you to kill your recently spawned mobs in hope to steal your dbs. But at least now they are blindfolded.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!