For players of the original DBO

• Yeah no doubt this game can become a great source of income. But I hope the developer crew is working on this game out of love for dragon ball z rather than just looking at it as a way to make money. Well either way as long as they get it released haha

• Yeah lol just need it released too much of a drag for that founder pack just gotta hope I get lucky or I could just wait for open beta but.. That's gonna take a while and it is the end of summer anyway so whatever not that much of a hassle.

• Hmmm long term goals.

Well I would have to say, that I hope to see this game not fail as the original did, the original failed due to non western release mainly, but the races as well, I talked it over with a decent amount of people that I played with during the DBO lifetime, and it was a Damn good game we couldn't understand any of it till we found and helped an English Patch, but even before the game just blew our minds, i came across many people in game that spoke English and complained about the limited classes and races, but that won't change as i already read that there is no plan on new classes, there for new Races is impossible as well unless the Race/class system is revamped. but regardless, this is my hope for a DBO server in the future, but my goal i guess would be to achieve my status back in the translation group for English and to Achieve my Ultimate form!! bwaahahahhaa mainly just to have fun and wreck in pvp something that i didn't get to try in DBO original, i only done pve then due to when I hit my comfort gear for Pvp,

• I WANT THIS GAME TO LAST FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then become available for counsels and portable devices!! Then............. Wait 10 years make the nerve gear, get some crazy ass scientist on acid and have this homie make a VR version of this amazing shit and call that hoe.... DBOVRMMOB Dragon Ball Online Virtual Reality Massive Mulitiplayuer...... the B is for BITCHES!!!!!!!!!.....ahem... back to what I was saying... Then that hoe locks us in the game and that hoe face, dumpling taking, bulma slappin, "MY BULMA" big vegeta YELLING, having vegeta's Hair Line looking dude name beerus waiting at the final stage! same shit as SAO!!!

Then ya'll know the rest........BTW I AM HIGH AS FCK RIGHT NOW OFF SOME BOMB WEED!!!! So please don't flame or report anything like that. I don't think I said anything harmful :)....

I'm out yall..stay high, stay fly.. :)

• Despite the sheer insanity of your post... This is actually a good idea. It would be pretty complex I won't lie. If I had the models and code I would probably start work on it, if I also had the VR gear aswell.

yeah my post was crazy lol. It would be cool, although I think the biggest issue for me would be how our body functions when giving or receiving damage. I don't think consciousness would concern too much since it would be a lot like sleeping. But think about it.... The big freaking dinosaur you have to get the eggs from the beginning stages of the game, like what if that dinosaur just like picked you up and was ready to eat you? I probably would have a heart attack haha.

Once they can get that under wraps (although it might just depend on what kind of person you are) I think VRMMO would be in business.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!