Community Manager Postion Who i think should get it.

• Hi there community ,blue dogs, purple people and Daneos.

I'm here to bring up an old position that hasnt been filled leaving a void in the community.

4-5 months ago there was a guy named arubaru or aru whatever the heck his name is. He used to be a major go between as a Community Manager talking to the community on the forums and discord answering tickets and hosting some very unique events.

Since his promotion to Game Master there been no one to be appointed the Community Manager position. Leaving the forums in a disarray somewhat and a dividing line between the community and dbog team.

Im here to give my 5 recommendations For who should be the community manager. Please understand that this is my personal opinion so any filthy kur that wants a flame war go flame with somewhere else. But your recommendations are welcome below keep it civil:)

Heres my list Not in any order:

• Community Manager is higher position from regular moderator.

That being said, member who is part of DBOG Staff can be CM, since if we remember CM use to be even higher than GM.

Soo how much I see, Kirito already doing his job with his Patch notes, where he explain the best way he can about any updates of game.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!