Stones rarity issue when you use dice

• I think stone's rarity should be risen from common to rare that way it makes divide dice a lot more manageable. The issue with putting dice divide on normal is that we have to dice every single junk item that drops, which most players would agree is annoying. So I wanna hear your thoughts on how Daneos should go around changing stones. He could maybe give them their own rarity, change their rarity to a higher rank, etc.

I hope to hear intriguing and constructive feedback from the community. Lets keep it civilized that way Daneos doesn't ignore this, as it is an issue I believe should be resolved swiftly.

• WHEN I PLAY IN PARTY SOMEONE ALWAYS PICK UP THE STONE AND WE DICE IT LATER, WITH NORMAL DICE SKILL, I DON'T UNDERSTAND MOST OF PROBLEMS IN THIS FORUM.

Can't trust ppl these days xD

Everyone thinks for their own good.... :D

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Hi there dbog community,

these are great idea I will forward them to the dbog team for review please note it doesn't mean anything will come of this or that if something is decided upon that it will be enacted quickly

I think stone's rarity should be risen from common to rare that way it makes divide dice a lot more manageable. The issue with putting dice divide on normal is that we have to dice every single junk item that drops, which most players would agree is annoying. So I wanna hear your thoughts on how Daneos should go around changing stones. He could maybe give them their own rarity, change their rarity to a higher rank, etc.

I hope to hear intriguing and constructive feedback from the community. Lets keep it civilized that way Daneos doesn't ignore this, as it is an issue I believe should be resolved swiftly.

This would solve a huge issue, yeah. The less opportunities we give to toxic players, the better. Make seal coins and stones have a "rare" tier so dice looting will be less obnoxious. No reason not to do this.

regards boxbox

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!