<Dojo> Thunderbolt vs Ryosai (504 / 408)

• Imo winning dojo war doesnt even decide which Guild is the best. Especially not when cap was released fresh and dojo is dominated by certain classes like SK which u had plenty of. Having more of them and winning dojo because of that clearly wont make you the best guild.

So you’re saying that we shouldn’t use classes that are good at dojo, on a dojo war ? This makes no sense.

If you don’t have the right classes, your problem is lack of organization, like it was said before.

Idk about you, but we start planning dojo every monday.

• Imo winning dojo war doesnt even decide which Guild is the best. Especially not when cap was released fresh and dojo is dominated by certain classes like SK which u had plenty of. Having more of them and winning dojo because of that clearly wont make you the best guild.

And what makes? Winning budokai with the only 5 players that matters?
    SK dominates dojo? My god, learn about dojo fight before post some bullshit like this...
    SK can be strong in fights on specific points, but it's not the class that makes difference on dojo... in any cap
    Plasma, Karma, Crane, Turtle, Dende, Ultimate, all this classes are much more effective on dojo fights than a SK

and... a 23~25 vs 30 fight you will really talk about classes?
    strategy, organization, leadership -> this makes difference on dojo

you can have 30 full +15 players, if all fight like headless chickens running around will lose

I think I did not express me correct. I'm not saying only here in this thread but I can clearly see that this thread is a provocation (as an example look at the name of the image RYOSAI_HOMELESS.jpg). I'm talking about this guild behavior ingame. They are calling us bugger/hacker guild after every event. Sometimes even some of the guild members pming me and insulting me.

Clearly not the best guild for me.

I think you're talking about yourselves doesn't?
    Everytime someone from Ryosai lose they cry "bug" or "hacker"
    PARADISE makes Scramble wish, you guys immediatly starts crying calling us hackers
    If your party loses a fight? Enemy is bugger or hacker
    Middle of the Dojo fight when u guys are losing? Ryosai starts to shout "bug", "bugger", "hack"
    and now we are the ones who call you bugger/hacker? My god...

You guys are made of glass or something like that?
    Flame and provocation always was part of games, even more on the competitive cases.

Can't deal with it? Get out and go play Hello Kitty Online

• For those who used the excuse that we used Thunderbolt members: they were less than 5.
    Was like 22 Paradise members and 3 Thunderbolt's.
    Using that excuse when you just merged with the Suncrushers and was in greater numbers does not make sense at all.
    For me, Dojo War is the only fair way to know who is the strongest guild ... and yesterday it was very clear that it's us, this does not detract you from having the best party, but in terms of guild, PARADISE is the strongest.

ainttoxic

Look who's making excuses about cap level ... Ryosai ...

EDIT: I'm surprised, but the only one who did not make excuses and saw internal problems in Ryosai to improve was Sendoku.

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Are you for real? The only time we called you hacker was in scramble and even I was the guy that had dbs and your members used speedhack to get me. Yes I don't have proof but I'm not trying to get them banned it's just hilarious that you guys are blaming us for things like that. Also we never said bugger or hacker except in the one scramble. While your players insults us in nearly every scramble + in every budokai. So better stop talking shit. Also we got reported alot of times by your members and some gms watched us but only saw other guys hacking. Ofc those guys got banned.

• Dont see the point in arguing with you if you misunderstand basically anything I say.

• Dbo always had flaming and accusations, that's something that will never change. It would not be dbo without any type of rivalries or hate. But if you feel hurt in any way about it, dbo may not be the game for you.

It's too early to say which guild is the best, you both are doing fine with your guilds, just hope you fix your leadership issues Dreamer, as many are saying, maybe there are no problems but good luck to you.

55 cap has only been here for less than a week. Lets wait a few weeks and see what changes.

None the less, great job Paradise. I got many friends there, glad to see you boys doing well :)

• Ofc they did. It was an ultimate from your guild catching me while I have ssj + 15% speed boots + 6% speed dogi + turtle book. He had no kaioken but still being faster than me =/. But well no proof so "who cares"

Agree with you, no proof = pointless.

Simmy
    yeah! like i said before:

Paradise isnt the best guild since we dont face everyone.

But we are better tha ryosai ... they outnumbered us and still loses

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• They are calling us bugger/hacker guild after every event.

Also we never said bugger or hacker except in the one scramble.

holy crap, haven't you realized yet that whenever you guys start to lose anything not only us but anyone will start saying "bug bug bug", it's become a meme at this point because whenever you guys lose anything the excuse used are bugs. In fact, there is even visual proof , anyone that watches sendoku video you see you guys talking in guild chat how someone is bugging in that dojo ( I mean, how else would you lose with a huge advantage in numbers right lol).

No one is accusing you of bugging , they are mocking you. They're using a meme that was created because of you and your players.

So in case you didn't understand the joke, whenever you see someone writing "bug bug bug" they are making fun of you.

• holy crap, haven't you realized yet that whenever you guys start to lose anything not only but anyone will start saying "bug bug bug", it's become a meme at this point because whenever you guys lose anything the excuse used are bugs. In fact, there is even visual proof , anyone that watches sendoku video you see you guys talking in guild chat how someone is bugging in that dojo ( I mean, how else would you lose with a huge advantage in numbers right lol).

No one is accusing you of bugging , they are mocking you. They're using a meme that was created because of you and your players.

So in case you didn't understand the joke, whenever you see someone writing "bug bug bug" they are making fun of you.

Lol tell me when did we say bug in guild chat? We never said anything like that even if there are bugs we never write about it in guild chat. Only sendoku. So please stop with this shittalk

• Well problem with Paradise in Dojo Wars/Scramble is well known from old DBO.

They always see what class they lack and they members take that class even if they do not like it, that is what my guild already doing too, cover all classes for this such a things.

Soo when guild is covered with classes and made kinda like "raid groups" with tanker, DPS, support, they have no problem in dojo wars, this is well known even in old KR and TW, still I don't question any experience about anyone here regarding Dojo Wars.

Still, Paradise is type of guild who doesn't give af about Budokai, or at least not much, their goal is guild content, Dojo Wars/Scramble.

They sure have waste exp regarding this, since they care about this for years now haha... damn.

It is sad too see dojo wars filled with 90% humans lol.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Are you for real? The only time we called you hacker was in scramble and even I was the guy that had dbs and your members used speedhack to get me. Yes I don't have proof but I'm not trying to get them banned it's just hilarious that you guys are blaming us for things like that. Also we never said bugger or hacker except in the one scramble. While your players insults us in nearly every scramble + in every budokai. So better stop talking shit. Also we got reported alot of times by your members and some gms watched us but only saw other guys hacking. Ofc those guys got banned.

I doesn't need to say anything more about this, just watch Sendoku video from this dojo and you will see how many times your members say things about bugs... and like Sabin said, when someone says exactly this words: "bug bug bug", to your guild, it's pretty much Sendoku fault for being there and crying that everything he doesn't won is because bug/hack and now that's a meme between a lot of players (even from others guilds than PARADISE)

PS.: About people getting you even with all that move speed you have, i can say again: Pet teleport skill and strategy to get you by front and use a CC
    Can't tell about Champions, but PARADISE and Thunderbolt get you this way since we know we can't run faster enough

Simmy thanks man

That's true xD
    Like me, my favorite class since the beginning of DBO was Fighter
    I'm playing Ultimate now for the guild... that's how you cover weak spots, just like you said, even if we doesn't like that class, we create a character and play with it to make the guild stronger. Nice to see that you and your guild is doing that too, hope you guys rise up the game from that :thumbup:

True about budokai too, we have only a few members who really care about budokai and they are running after it by themselves
    Even if my favorite class is a human class i'm sad too. It's bad to see a majority os players from a same race. We're still leveling more Plasmas and Karmas, maybe the numbers change, but not much, Turtles and Cranes are really strong in this cap for dojo xD

• holy crap, haven't you realized yet that whenever you guys start to lose anything not only us but anyone will start saying "bug bug bug", it's become a meme at this point because whenever you guys lose anything the excuse used are bugs. In fact, there is even visual proof , anyone that watches sendoku video you see you guys talking in guild chat how someone is bugging in that dojo ( I mean, how else would you lose with a huge advantage in numbers right lol).

Nice meme flaming how ryosai party wins every budokai with bugs and shet lmao.
    If there is visual proof post it instead of trashtalking

• Nice meme flaming how ryosai party wins every budokai with bugs and shet lmao.

Maybe you are blind? i said before the ryosai party from budokai is better than paradise ones.
    But in other hand, Paradise GUILD is way stronger than Ryosai guild.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Nice meme flaming how ryosai party wins every budokai with bugs and shet lmao.

Yeah, pretty much you can't read
    Now i know i doesn't need to waste time with you
    Go back and read what we said in that quotes... maybe after a few tries you understand
    I know that with hard work you can overcome that small limitation :thumbup:

• Agree with you, no proof = pointless.

Simmy
    yeah! like i said before:

Paradise isnt the best guild since we dont face everyone.

But we are better tha ryosai ... they outnumbered us and still loses

u guys are so phatetic. yes we lost. but have you ever fought a real fight ?like in the real world ? u think beating someone 1 time makes you the best ? im really interested how tough you are behind your internet mask where you experss your'' i beat you 1 time i won im the best guild ever no questions ask''

wtf get real. stop living in your dream.

You might fit the name Dreamer more than our leader tbh.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!