<Dojo> Thunderbolt vs Ryosai (504 / 408)

• u guys are so phatetic. yes we lost. but have you ever fought a real fight ?like in the real world ? u think beating someone 1 time makes you the best ? im really interested how tough you are behind your internet mask where you experss your'' i beat you 1 time i won im the best guild ever no questions ask''

wtf get real. stop living in your dream.

You might fit the name Dreamer more than our leader tbh.

It was not a common victory. It was a victory with 5 less players and with the difference of 100 points.
    This shows a huge difference between the two guilds in terms of strength ... Of course, everything can change, but today we are better.
    But in case you want to try again we will be waiting in the best dojo of the whole game: Korin

V4Dw2MZ.png

Sandu - Legendary 17_small.png @KR
    Temudjin - Legendary 400691440004628490.png?v=1 @TW
    letUdown - Apprentice 16_small.png @DBOG
    PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• It was not a common victory. It was a victory with 5 less players and with the difference of 100 points.
    This shows a huge difference between the two guilds in terms of strength ... Of course, everything can change, but today we are better.
    But in case you want to try again we will be waiting in the best dojo of the whole game: Korin

wow a really nice response , i commend you. and yes you are right it was a humiliating experience and we all had been part of it. But making a thread to shame a guild who just lost, what do you look for ?(dont tell me you made the thread just to showcase your win because clearly you guys just want to provoke lets not play dumb). Ok lets say you do provoke us. Next week we beat the shit out of you. We make a thread about it. after 2 weeks pages turn and you guys beat the shit out of us. You make a thread about it ... cant you see in what cycle of hate do you enrole each of us ?(you as a guild not personaly).

Just saying ok you won. Congratz. But a true winner keeps it low and cool . He does not shout and shames on the weak.

• wow a really nice response , i commend you. and yes you are right it was a humiliating experience and we all had been part of it. But making a thread to shame a guild who just lost, what do you look for ?(dont tell me you made the thread just to showcase your win because clearly you guys just want to provoke lets not play dumb). Ok lets say you do provoke us. Next week we beat the shit out of you. We make a thread about it. after 2 weeks pages turn and you guys beat the shit out of us. You make a thread about it ... cant you see in what cycle of hate do you enrole each of us ?(you as a guild not personaly).

Just saying ok you won. Congratz. But a true winner keeps it low and cool . He does not shout and shames on the weak.

This thread was made to expose videos and comments of the war between our guilds. To prove this, I deleted the old photo and placed the Sendoku video on the front page. But you of Ryosai can not complain about provocation when the topic of your victory against Undisputed was full of drama and provocation right? The topic has been closed because of this ... (Dojo War Ryosai VS Undisputed)
    Of course it all started a while back when Ryosai lleader said that clearly Ryosai was the best guild. I called him to attack Korin, but I knew he would not go so I had to attack your Dojo to prove that things are not as he thinks, there are many strong guilds out there and between them we are one of the best. I had seen videos of you playing together and knew that PARADISE could win and if nothing changes, we will win again ... but in the name of the competition I hope Ryosai change.

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• This thread was made to expose videos and comments of the war between our guilds. To prove this, I deleted the old photo and placed the Sendoku video on the front page. But you of Ryosai can not complain about provocation when the topic of your victory against Undisputed was full of drama and provocation right? The topic has been closed because of this ... (Dojo War Ryosai VS Undisputed)
    Of course it all started a while back when Ryosai lleader said that clearly Ryosai was the best guild. I called him to attack Korin, but I knew he would not go so I had to attack your Dojo to prove that things are not as he thinks, there are many strong guilds out there and between them we are one of the best. I had seen videos of you playing together and knew that PARADISE could win and if nothing changes, we will win again ... but in the name of the competition I hope Ryosai change.

what do you mean ??? First page is like: ''good job close fight'', followed by tight fight gj everyone, followed by some complains about laag i DO not see what you are talking about, then you guys started to but in and create drama.I really love competition but THIS ? this is not competition , if you guys think provoking each other and trashtalking every week is competition im sorry for you. And yeah if nothing changes we will lose again .I never intended to take back what is yours. Admiting mistakes is what improve's al about. So yeah we have some trashtalkers we need to keep in touch with on our end but still i feel like there are alot more on your end. Because a +6 turtle with trash items was saying ''easy'' after i spammed killed her. Thats not confidence , thats what he understood from your guild chat,thats how you guys molded that turtle.(just an example). When we won i never saw a GG IZI. yet you guys spammed the fk out of it.

• what do you mean ??? First page is like: ''good job close fight'', followed by tight fight gj everyone, followed by some complains about laag i DO not see what you are talking about, then you guys started to but in and create drama.I really love competition but THIS ? this is not competition , if you guys think provoking each other and trashtalking every week is competition im sorry for you. And yeah if nothing changes we will lose again .I never intended to take back what is yours. Admiting mistakes is what improve's al about. So yeah we have some trashtalkers we need to keep in touch with on our end but still i feel like there are alot more on your end. Because a +6 turtle with trash items was saying ''easy'' after i spammed killed her. Thats not confidence , thats what he understood from your guild chat,thats how you guys molded that turtle.(just an example). When we won i never saw a GG IZI. yet you guys spammed the fk out of it.

Did not you see the provocation of Sendoku in the first part? He was asking if they were going to call more people? Then speaking: "talk too much." This topic was just about drama and so it was closed, Effy was the only one who tried to calm things down. I guess you did not read the chat itself because when the dojo ended the only thing I could read coming from Ryosai was excuses like "two guilds against one" and people calling PARADISE hacker . And before you ask, for me this is normal competition.
    Can not you tell the difference in drama to what we're doing here? Me and you are just talking and exposing our views on the dojo, truth that at the beginning of the topic there was a bit of drama but nothing that is not skippable

V4Dw2MZ.png

PARADISE @FOUNDER

zaz.jpg

• Did not you see the provocation of Sendoku in the first part? He was asking if they were going to call more people? Then speaking: "talk too much." This topic was just about drama and so it was closed, Effy was the only one who tried to calm things down. I guess you did not read the chat itself because when the dojo ended the only thing I could read coming from Ryosai was excuses like "two guilds against one" and people calling PARADISE hacker . And before you ask, for me this is normal competition.
    Can not you tell the difference in drama to what we're doing here? Me and you are just talking and exposing our views on the dojo, truth that at the beginning of the topic there was a bit of drama but nothing that is not skippable

everytime something goes wrong you guys NEED to call Sendoku out . And cmon its like provoking a tiger and expecting not to get bitten.And nah this is not compettition. I stated our guild hasn't said ''GG IZI'' i know that some other said different things but still, its not like they were wrong. We did not even get 1 member in our guild for this fight, nor do we have 5 guilds to manage and swap from one to another you know what i mean ?

This post is Dramaless because only me sendoku and dreamer responded. Meanwhile all you guys spam even on this thread of(non provoking) is GG IZI and dead memes. Take a look:

-VERY IZIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAHAHAHAHHAHA

-HEUEHUEHUEHUEHEUHEU 2 dojo fights and 2 wins very easy

i do not want to continue but spamming this right after winning ? Its called sportmanship and respect , look it up(talking to the guild)

ps; if you guys REALLY think you are best guild stop comparing yourselvs with ryosai. Saying: you also did that and you also: said that ... cmon you guys are BEST GUILD right ? act like one.

• but have you ever fought a real fight ?like in the real world ?

6619e1982b5f9a02d25897e8d415d5a784a754330a6054280ef3311416397d91.jpg

Because a +6 turtle with trash items was saying ''easy'' after i spammed killed her. Thats not confidence

Losing to players with trash items while outnumbering them with a difference of 100 points is what I'd call easy.

Here is some advice for you, undermining the players that defeated you only makes you look weaker.

• 6619e1982b5f9a02d25897e8d415d5a784a754330a6054280ef3311416397d91.jpg

Losing to players with trash items while outnumbering them with a difference of 100 points is what I'd call easy.

Here is some advice for you, undermining the players that defeated you only makes you look weaker.

can you imagine a full grown up man with responsabilities and a proper job or education to say ''GG IZI''?no

can you imagine a 15 years old kid screaming gg easy at his computer after winning a dojowar in which he had little to no impact? yes.

• call sendoku out is a obvious play because he always make fun when wins and make excuses when lost. (except today lol)
    This topic have some drama at the beggining, but nothing that is not skippable and im sorry for this.
    like i said before all this shit started because you leader are calling ryosai the "obvious top guild" and we show this is wrong, Ryosai is strong but not the strongest.
    Like i said too, Paradise isnt the strongest since we dont face everyone yet but i think we are one of the TOP (and for now, stronger than Ryosai)

• can you imagine a 15 years old kid screaming gg easy at his computer after winning a dojowar in which he had little to no impact? yes.

Here is the difference between Ryosai and Paradise.

For us every single player made an impact and that is a fact. Mind I remind you that we had less players again? Maybe if that trash turtle as you said had left the dojo our strategy would have crumbled. Every single player is important to us, no matter how poorly geared he or she was. We need our players to listen to our calls , not to be geared in end game items on the first week of cap.

We didn't challenge that dojo with 25 members because we were shorthanded. We had around 40 players online , heck we fought wave division with 30 players like 10 minutes before, we went there with 25 players because we wanted to.

• Here is the difference between Ryosai and Paradise.

For us every single player made an impact and that is a fact. Mind I remind you that we had less players again? Maybe if that trash turtle as you said had left the dojo our strategy would have crumbled. Every single player is important to us, no matter how poorly geared he or she was. We need our players to listen to our calls , not to be geared in end game items on the first week of cap.

We didn't challenge that dojo with 25 members because we were shorthanded. We had around 40 players online , heck we fought wave division with 30 players like 10 minutes before, we went there with 25 players because we wanted to.

i never asked why are you telling me all this ? i was talking mainly about the flame and how you influenced that turtle . I never put the accent on his/her items.

But you do, you only talk about his items and how i missjudged you, yet i never did that , you just play the victim

What i wanted to showcase is how the turtle was influenced by the build chat/discord ,w/e.

Stop playing your own mind games and read twice before responding.

i never asked how many you were vs weave division i never asked your strategy i never asked if you even care i never asked the difference. yet you answered all of those with your own question and your own answer. we where talking about trashtalking and unsportmanship here not your strategy

Thank you for understanding,

Regards

• You don't have to ask me anything lol. Here is what you wrote

after winning a dojowar in which he had little to no impact?

Stop undermining my players, he/she did have an impact, all our players do. Before you start using the trash talk card maybe you teach your leaders some humility? You don't go around shouting how you are the best guild in the server and expect no backlash when you are humiliated. Man up please.

• It was not a common victory. It was a victory with 5 less players and with the difference of 100 points.

For me the best dojo is any dojo in starter maps... Korin is ugly af.... But that is only me haha.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!